Problem

Good Night Dreams

 

Minwoo looked into Minji's eyes and couldn't take his eyes off of her. "Minwoo, I said I'm sorry." Minji snapped and Minwoo blinked few times. 

 
 
"Here..." Minwoo said as he give the melon shake that he made. 
 
 
"What's the problem?" Minji asked again. But Minwoo didn't say a thing. 
 
 
He gets some snacks in the fridge and left Minji at the kitchen. *Seriously. I didn't know that Minwoo was like this. From what I know, he's not a snob.* Minji thought and went back to the living room.
 
 
"Noona, sit beside me." Minji sat beside Maru and they started watching a movie. 
 
 
All of them were making noise while watching movie except Minwoo. He's quiet and was just looking at his hyungs.
 
 
"Get him men!" Jun said in English. 
 
 
"Hyung, stop your English. It's bad." Maru teased and they bursted to laughter except Minwoo. He was just smiling. 
 
 
"Minwoo-ssi, what's happening to you?" Barom asked. 
 
 
"Yeah, you're so quiet. You're not like that." Ray added and the other members agreed. 
 
 
"Nothing hyung." He said with a low voice. "I'll go back to the room. Just clean everything here after the movie." He instructed then he left. 
 
 
He looked so sad. 
 
 
"What happened to him?" Ray asked.
 
 
"Who knows?" Jun said. 
 
 
Minji noticed them looking at her, "What?" 
 
 
"Did you guys fought?" Barom asked.
 
 
She shook her head, "No...Yes? Maybe? I don't know. I talked to him a while ago but he's not answering." Minji answered.
 
 
"You guys should talk." Taemin said and drank his fruit shake. "Yes, agree to hyung." Maru agreed. 
 
 
"Okay, I will." Minji followed Minwoo. 
 
 
 
Minji's POV
 
 
 
I  knocked on the door and he slightly opened the door. "Minji... why are you here? The movie isn't finish yet." He said. 
 
 
"I just want to talk to you. The other members were worried." I said.
 
 
I'm worried about you too. 
 
 
He looked down and slightly nodded. "Let's go to the rooftop." We went to at the rooftop to have a private talk. 
 
 
While talking toh him you could see the night of Seoul. It was just so pretty. The wind was so refreshing and you could really relax. 
 
He looked at me, "Maru told us..." 
 
 
I looked at him. "Told what?" 
 
 
He swallowed and bit his lip, "There's something weird going about you. He said it was magic. I don't know if I'm going to believe what he said 'cause he was laughing but he said he was serious about it." 
 
 
I chuckled, "Maru should have not told you guys but it's true."
 
 
I explained everything but he didn't say anything. He was quiet for the whole time.
 
 
"Believe it or not, all of these are just my dreams. It'll never happen. Talking with a popular k-pop idols? I'm just a normal girl who loves to support your group, buy your albums and everything." I said. 
 
 
"We know, you're our fan. I was panicking when I heard you didn't know why all of these things happened to you. We know the reasons 'cause this isn't your dream. It's real, Minji." He whined. 
 
 
"There are lot of things that you wouldn't expect but it just happens. This is my dream. Are you still angry about what happened?" I asked.
 
 
He shook his head, "I'm not angry. I'm worried.... worried about you. You might leave us." 
 
 
Oh Minwoo. Why are you like this to me? What am I really  to you, huh? I didn't know how should I answer you. I know this is just a dream and everything might change. I looked into his eyes, "No, I won't."
 
 
He let out a small smile. 
 
 
Just like that Minwoo. I love to see you smiling. I smiled back. "I had to go back." I said. 
 
 
"Where? You want to sleep?" He asked.
 
 
"No. I'm going back to my own world." 
 
 
"But you said, you're not gonna leave us." 
 
 
"I promise. I'll be back. Just go back to the room and if someone asked where am I tell them that I'm already sleeping." I asked. But he shook his head, "Don't go." 
 
 
"But I have to." I whispered. "I'll be back, I promise." I promised. I waved and said my good bye. Before I change my mind, I pinched my cheeks and closed my eyes.
 
 
In one blink, I'm home! I opened my eyes and felt someone was holding my right hand. "Arghhh..." Someone was on my bed. 
 
 
I jumped out of my bed and hit my head to the floor. "Who...are... you?" I asked as I rubbed my head.  It hurts.
 
 
"Where am I?" He asked.
 
 
"Minwoo?!?!" My eyes widened. I cupped my mouth. My mom might hear it. I locked the door. "Hey what are you doing here?" 
 
 
"Minji, where am I?" 
 
 
Ohmy. What should I do? I kept repeating those words. How did he got in here? 
 
 

 

Hello Crowns! Short chapter, right? Sorry! This is my 5th chapter and I'm happy that you're interested about this story.

 

Just wanna share this to you guise. I'm so happy about what happened yesterday 'cause my friends got to talked with C-Clown. Did you guys watch the 'After School Club' live? My friends are from Germany and Slovakia. 

 

Enjoy reading and I hope you'll read this until the end ♥ Crowns up! Follow me on twitter: @winniepooh0518