Nightmare?

Good Night Dreams

Minji's POV

 

We're spazzing all day, taking pictures and uploading it on our twitters.  

 

"Mrs. Minwoo, I'm going to give you something." Bree said and gets a rolled poster in her cabinet. "You should take care of this thing. 'Cause this is priceless." She gave it to me and smiled.

 

"What's this? A y photo of Rome again?" I asked. Well, Bree gave me a poster before. It was a poster of Rome. Rome isn't my bias but then he used to be my bias. 

 

Bree chuckled and said, "Just open it. It's not Rome, you'll be shock when you see it." 

 

I slowly opened the poster and saw a sign. Who's sign is this? I saw... To: Minji ♥

 

Oh hell no. And I saw T.K's sign. I jumped out of the bed, cupped my mouth and screamed. Seriously? 

 

"Bree, when did you got his sign?" I asked. 

 

"Well, if you only know how many fansigning I've been to." She said proudly. 

 

"I know that. But... but I didn't ask you to get his sign for me." My voice cracked. I really want to cry. 

 

"You don't have to. I just want to give you some inspiration. Next week is your exams. I was supposed to give you this before your exams but then you went here. I got his sign when I went to their last fansigning. Are you gonna thank me or not?" 

 

"Of course I will. Thank you Mrs. Ray!" I hugged her and looked at the poster again. 

 

Looking at his sign driving me crazy. Look how the way he wrote my name, it's really cute. It was such a long time since I did this. Fangirling so much. 

 

---

 

I went home before 6pm 'cause my mom might yell at me, asked me why did I came home so late and she might confiscate my laptop. No way, I don't want that to happen. 

 

I posted the poster on my wall near on my study table. Just for a little inspiration and I want to take a look at him while I'm studying. 

 

I love everything about him. His eyes, nose, ears, teeth, eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, hair and many more. There's no reason to hate this guy. He's not my ideal type actually but he caught my heart. Ugh. Gross? 

 

When I watched their music video 'Solo', he immediately became my bias. 

 

I was looking at the poster from my bed. Minwoo is smilling. I didn't notice that I'm smiling too. I my laptop and updated my twitter. He's really handsome. Bree called me. We talked on the phone for 3 hours and didn't notice the time. It's almost 2am. My mom will kill me if she caught me. I immediately ended the phone call, turned off the lights and the laptop. 

 

I the lamp behind me and closed my eyes. "Sweet dreams, Minwoo." I fell asleep. 

 

 

 

"Good Morning." Someone's waking me up. He has a deep voice. 

 

"Who are you?" I asked. I couldn't open my eyes because I'm still sleepy.  I can feel he's looking at me now. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the guy with a brownish hair color, his eyes are so innocent and he's so handsome. 

 

I got up from the bed and my eyes are fully opened. He looks familiar to me. I asked the same question again, "Who are you?" 

 

He's smiling at me, "I'm Minwoo." 

 

Minwoo? No Minwoo? Kim Minwoo? Park Minwoo? Lee Minwoo? There are lots Minwoo in Korea. 

 

"I'm Lee Minwoo." He said. 

 

"Minwoo-ah, nice meeting you. I think I've seen you before. You seems so familiar. By the way, why are you in my room?" I asked.

 

"Why are you asking me those type of questions? I'm Minwoo but you usually call me T.K these days. We're living on the same roof and sleeping in the same bed." He stated. 

 

What did you just said? 

 

Living on the same roof.  

 

Sleeping in the same bed. 

 

And his name is...

 

WHAT? 

 

Lee Minwoo? 

 

No way. 

 

He looks like Minwoo but why I can't feel that he's Minwoo. I touched his face, pinched his cheeks and looked at his eyes. "Are you really Minwoo?" I asked.

 

He nodded and let out a small smile. Your teeth looks like Minwoo's teeth too. 

 

I looked around the room and it feels like it's not my room. I stood up from the bed, "Where am I?" I asked.

 

The guy hugged me, "What's happening to you? Are you sick?" 

 

I pulled him away, "Who the hell are you? You're not Minwoo, right? Maybe all of these are just a dream." I pinched my cheeks so hard and...

 

"Wake up now, sweetie. You have to get ready for school." I opened my eyes and saw my mum opening thge windows. "Get up or you'll be late." She said. 

 

I looked around. I'm back! No more weird guy. No more hugs. I'll just consider that dream as a nightmare. 

 

I smiled and stretched out my body. "No more bad dreams!" I said. 

 

"What?" My mom asked. I shook my head and smiled. "Take a bath now." then she left my room. 

 

I get my towel and took a bath. I wear my uniform and school shoes. Let's have a good day in school. Just don't think about that bad dream. 

 

I looked at the poster again. "Good bye Minwoo-ah. See you again later. Wish me good luck!" 

 

Then I went off to school.