Minji's Life

Good Night Dreams

 

Minji's POV

 

I'm Lee Minji, half american and half korean. I was raised in America and when I turned 15, my parent decided to moved in to Korea and continue my studies there. I'm a big fan of K-Pop, I love everything about Korea. Even though I was not raised in Korea, I still know how they live there. 

 

But when I moved in Korea my classmates doesn't treat me a Korean. They treat me like a weird America girl who doesn't know how to interact with peope. They say I'm weird because I'm a K-pop lover. Most of Koreans are not really into K-pop. They're tired of listening to K-pop. They believe that a person who loves k-pop is crazy. When I was in States, my classmates thought Koreans likes Korean pop. 

 

But then, I don't care about what they say. I love K-pop and they don't have to waste their time teasing me. 

 

I have lots of favorite groups but there's one group that I love the most, C-Clown! I've been their fan since they debuted. I have their albums but all of my albums were not signed. I don't have time for their fansigning events or in any music programs. My mom doesn't let me to. She wants me to focus in my studies and not to those flower boys. 

 

I really need to study hard because when I get high scores in exams, my mom gives me money to buy everything I want. 

 

I usually spend my time at library, reading books and sometimes reviewing for my exams. On weekends, I'm spending my time in my room spazzing alone and sometimes going to my friend's house to spazz with her. 

 

I'm a book lover and an author also. I write everything what's on my mind. I'm writing to widen my imagination. I'm writing a story about my love for my 'biases'. I don't really make love story especially when it's fanfiction. No happy endings. 'Cause ending up with your bias is the craziest thing on earth. Yes, I know it's just a fanfiction but the fact that we, fans are never gonna end up with our bias. If you're pretty like a doll or a perfect girl that every man in this world likes, maybe there's still a chance. 

 

The happy ending that every fangirl wants but will never happen. Our biases who will never like a fan because they know that a "fan" like us only love their looks and not the real him/ her. We only look at their looks, admit that. Sometimes you're changing your bias because he/she is handsome than before. Let's just accept the fact.

 

Today, I'm at the library, reviewing for my exams next week. My phone vibrated and got a message from my best friend. 

 

"Hey! C-Clown is having their comeback next week." 

 

I was shocked when I read the message. I replied her immediately, "Really? That's good then! I have exams next week, I should get high scores to get money from my mom." 

 

It has been a while since C-Clown did their comeback. I don't really get some updates about them lately because of my busy schedules and exams. 

 

I packed up my things and went to my best friend's house. It's just a few meters away from our house. I rang the door bell and she opened the door. "Hello Mrs. Ray!" I greet her with a smile and a wave. 

 

She smiled and fangirling when she heard the word 'Mrs." 

 

"Just come in. I know you're going here so I prepared some snacks." She said. 

 

We stepped in to her room and you won't believe what I see. She's really a big fan of C-Clown and I should say, Ray is so lucky to have a fan like her. 

 

She's from a wealthy family, she gets what she wants. All of her things were customized, from her school things to her room. The bedsheet has a  C-Clown. She have a bulletin board with lots of C-Clown's picture which was taken by her. she always go to their fansigning events and music programs unlike me. I think Ray already knows her. 

 

She told me a story when Ray waved and smiled at her. By the way, my friend's name is Aubrey Jung. I call her Bree or Mrs. Ray but she personally loves Mrs. Ray than Bree. 

 

We're just the same, half american and half korean but she was raised here in Korea, studied in America for 6 years and went back in Korea to continue her studies too. 

 

I met her in a music store in Korea. It's the day when I went to buy C-Clown's Young Love album but then there's one album left. We're arguing who's gonna get the album, but then I was the one who got it first. Then we met again at the same place but we're buying a different album. 

 

She asked me if I'm a Crown and yeah, we found out that our house are not that far from each other. I'm happy that I met her. She's really funny and she knows how to cheer up people. She never fails to make people laugh.