39 - Grab a gun and shoot yourself

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

Jiyong 

This is not how it’s suposed to be.

 

I cleared my schedule for today so I can finally see Dara.

 

You know Dara, my girlfriend who I haven’t seen in 10 days because she’s up in France working her cute tushy off so she can feed our future family, the one who’s eventually going to kill me because I’m hanging out with my ex-girlfriend behind her back.

 

I feel soooo guilty and I’m not even doing anything wrong.

 

I mean Jina was hired to be my new manager. If she were someone else, I can probably get rid of her in seconds but she’s not. We’ve got history and it’s weird to be around her but she’s acting nonchalant about our entire situation which makes me act even weirder around her. I mean this girl left me. I should be angry but I’m so busy feeling guilty about not telling Dara about her I think my head’s gonna explode.

 

And so, as I was saying, this is not how this day is supposed to be like. I finished everything yesterday because I planned to spend the entire day today with my girlfriend but Jina just have to do her job and fill in my schedule with suit-fitting. What better way to attend an awards show but to have a suit fit two months before?

 

And you know what’s worst; she put me up to exercising with Hwang-ssabu this morning. Gahd!! She’s insane.

 

“Jiyong, are you ready?” Jina asked entering my closet room with a mug of piping hot coffee in her hands. If there is anything in this world that would get me really angry, besides the possibility of Dara abandoning me, it’s bringing food into my closet room. The clothes that are in here are one of a kind. If someone gets anything on it like I don’t know, coffee stain, I’d be on rampage.

 

Dara knows this.

 

And I should probably tell Jina this little bit of information.

 

“Listen, Jina—“ I started by turning to face her just as she was moving towards me and before I can finish my sentence, I jostled her arms making her spill her coffee all over me.

 

“Oh my god!” She reacted and started taking my clothes off. She was so fast I didn’t even get to react until her hands was on my belt and I heard a very familiar gasp on the sidelines.

 

I lifted my eyes to the person who just came in and would you take a look at that? Of course my girlfriend just has to see me in this state?

 

“Dara, it’s not what you think!” I panicked and just shoved Jina off.

 

“Don’t come near me” She said, immediately turning her back and running off.

 

Ouch!

 

I followed her while screaming her name like a mad person.

 

I got to explain before she gets any weird idea.

 

***

 

 

I don’t know how I got here…

 

Okay fine… I know exactly how I got here.

 

The elevator closed the second after Dara got inside and so I flew thru the stairs like we were’nt on the 10th floor. I ran towards the front door of the building, made a left outside and spread my arms to block the van that was about to get out of the parking lot.

 

It was 5 am and about 15 degree Celsius.

 

And here I am, half- outside my apartment with my arms spread like I’m invincible. I can probably withstand getting hit by a van if only it means I can explain things to Dara. But now, seeing her staring back at me in the front seat, her face filled with tears that I have caused, I think I might just die.

 

I shifted and make a move to the driver’s door. “J-jiyong-shi..??” The driver, probably also Dara’s own manager, stuttered. I yanked him out of the van without taking my eyes off my girlfriend and took his place in the driver’s seat.

 

“What are you doing?? GET OUT!!” Dara bellowed hitting me with her gym bag. I blocked it the second time before stepping on the accelerator and speeding off the empty highway of Seoul.

 

This is really happening. I’m kidnapping my own girlfriend. I can’t help it. I didn’t spend ten days without her only for us to fight on her comeback. NO WAY. Uh-uh!

 

***

 

 

DARA 

 

“JIYONG!!! Let me out of this van now!!” I screamed and continuously hit him with my bag which is not that heavy actually but I have nothing else in my hand and I just needed to hit him with something.

 

My tears got all dried up and the betrayal I felt earlier was naturally replaced by rage and fury. How dare this guy?! Is this why he hadn’t contact me yesterday because of that homewrecking !

 

Okay that wasn’t fair; maybe she has no idea that Kwon Jiyong is a two-timing bastard!!!

 

“You have to give me a chance to explain.” He said trying to defend himself with one arm, hal-focusing on driving.

 

“I am NOT listening to anything that you have to say.”

 

“Stop hitting me. I’m driving and this is clearly domestic violence. I’m suing.”

 

“Go ahead, you scoundrel. And while you’re at the police station, you might want to grab a gun and shoot yourself.”

 

“Ouch!” He flinched. “Seriously, Dara, what’s in your bag? It hurts.”

 

Change of clothes and I’m pretty sure it’s my water bottle that’s hurting him.

 

“Inside here is a full spectrum of my anger you !!!”

 

He went on reverse before stopping at a cliff overlooking the city. Perfect! He just has given me the chance to push him off his death. I was about to hit him again but he was fast in grabbing my hand, tossing my bag at the back and I’m hauled up his lap as he tussle with me so I’d end up straddling him.

 

He won.

 

I grit my teeth; both his hands are grabbing both my forearms as I calm myself while he leveled me in the eye. I can see that he has the same determination of keeping me in my current place in his lap as the determination I have on getting away from him.

 

He’s starting to get pissed off because he’s not getting any calm reaction from me. And when he focused those intense eyes on me, ing hell! I knew what was coming. I knew what he is thinking. But I still got caught off-guard by his aggressiveness. I’m the one who’s supposed to be mad but he’s the one scowling before smashing his lips into my mouth. My breath literally got out of me as I writhe on his lap, trying to free at least my arms from his grasps.

 

He leans forward causing me to lean back hitting the car horn. I skipped in surprise by the sound it made and he just takes this opportunity to maneuver his arms in a way that has him fully hugging me, effectively trapping me.

 

God, I miss him. But the thought of him with another woman snapped me to sense. I keep my lips sealed to prove my point.

 

"Kiss me back." He breathe against my lips.  I shifted my neck so I wouldn't be facing him. The nerve.

 

"Since you're not listening to me, I'm gonna have to make up for it with kisses, do you understand?"

 

NO! Does he think I'm that easy?!

 

"Come on, babe, look at me please." He plead and I mentally slap myself for momentarily considering it.

 

"I dont even know how to begin explaining this but bottomline is that she spilled coffee in my pants and was frantic about cleaning it. I swear that's the truth about what you saw. Nothing weird is going on." He explained and from my peripheral vision, I could tell that he's about to cry.

 

"Who is she?" I finally managed to say but I still wasn't looking in his eyes.

 

It took him a while to answer, probably waiting for me to look at him, but he sighed, "She's my new manager."

 

. . Damn.

 

All the curses in the world is not enough to render in my anger.

 

Anger towards YG-sajangnim for having another woman to take my place as Jiyong's manager.

 

Anger towards myself for requesting Jiyong to be nice with his new manager while I was away.

 

It suddenly felt like Jiyong was a victim of my selfishness to move on with my career. I did this. I pushed that woman to be within my own boyfriend's arm length.

 

I can't believe this. Why must she be a woman?!

 

"Why did she bring coffee in your walk-in closet?" I started, my anger slowly dissipating. "You hate it when someone brings food in there. WHY THE ARE YOU SMILING?!"

 

I heaved as I watch his lips pulls slowly on each side of his face as he grins.

 

"I'm sorry. I just feel like you've already forgiven me. It makes me really happy." He said, hugging me tighter.

 

"I'm very angry." I pathetically declared.

 

"You're very easy."

 

"I'm only easy with you." I grumbled.

 

"You ing better be." He said with conviction and then his face softens, "Now tell me, how was France?" And just like that, our fight was over. Or so I think.

 

"It was great, I guess." I really don't feel like talking about France right now.

 

"Did you meet a lot of men?"

 

"Yeah,"

 

"Did you show them our couple ring?"

My ring finger in my right hand twitched against his chest. For some reason I cannot explain, he managed to slip the ring inside my bag probably on the same day as my flight. It fell thru my lap while I was looking for my shades. It came in with a picture of him holding up an exact replica of the ring and a very imposing message:

 

"Wear this everyday, or else."

 

"Yeah," I replied, slightly smiling.

 

He took my hand with the ring and gently tap it on his lips, kissing it. "Good girl."

 

"What have you been doing while I was away? You know besides, drinking coffees inside your closet." I asked trying not to feel what his little kisses in my hand are doing.

 

"Oh, you know, the usual. I just drive everyone nuts because of how much I insanely miss you."

 

I didn't waste any time after that. I dove in his mouth and push my tongue thru like a woman possessed. He made it easy by not resisting so I didn't hold back. I kiss him with all I have, grindng myself to his hard on like some above her alcohol limit.

 

God knows how much I miss this guy.

 

It has been a while since I had nightmares about the night my parents died but the stress of being alone in France without Jiyong, on my beck coz I've been (admittedly) a from that first phone call, it's not surprising that I got one on the third night.

 

But just thinking about Jiyong calms me. As stupid as it may sound, he's my angel. Mine.

 

That y little new manager can go to hell. Okay, that wasn't fair too. Maybe she is a nice lady. That was just my jealous mouth talking.

 

Speaking of mouth, mine is currently being nibbled by my naughty angel. I stressed out a moan as he smack his lips back to mine the same time he squeezed my left .

 

"I missed you so ing much..." he sighed, trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck and then it hit me.

 

I scurried back to my seat leaving a hungry Jiyong in shock and obviously begging for more.

 

"Jiyong, drive me back to the office, please. I'm supposed to meet sajangnim about a contract" I said grabbing my discarded bag from the backseat before digging for something that wouldn't make me look like I just came out from a very heavy make-out sesssion.

 

"A-are y-you ser--, are you serious right now?" he asked.

 

"Jiyong, start driving."

 

"My is painfully hard and I can barely move because I'm still in shock from your negligence." He stated.

 

I look down to his pants before looking a him again, "You're such a drama queen, it'll limp."

 

"Oh my god Dara! I'm not gonna do anything unless you finished what you have started."

 

I fought rolling my eyes instead, I said, "I'm gonna make it up to you as soon as I get out of this meeting.I promise I'll blow your brains out." And I mean that in all other sense you can comprehend.

 

"Yeah, right!" He scoffed before adjusting himself and finally starting the car. I continued pretty-ing myself up while listening to him muttering words like "screaming" and "all-day" and I'm not so sure about this but I think at some point I heard "handcuffs"?. Yikes.

 

***

 

 

Jiyong

 

3 days.

 

3 ing days.

 

That's how long its been since I last touched my girlfriend.

 

Her CF for CLIO came out yesterday and she was suddenly all the rage in the internet all over again. But unlike last time, netizens actually like her. She got herself a little fandom that sends her letters and gifts and I'm happy for her but it doesn't change the obvious fact that YG-hyung is deliberately filling her schedules with unnecessary meetings when she's not filming! God, I hate him!

 

After our little fight the day after her arrival from France, I never saw her again. YG locked her up in his office to help him go thru her new contract with Nikon. I mean, how long is that contract? She didn't even go home and to think I patiently-ish waited for her.

 

And then she went on filming for another CF. Give my girlfriend a ing rest! That's what I'm telling hyung the next time I saw him.

 

Geez.

 

Get this, I haven't told her yet about Jina.

 

Did you see her reaction the other day? On the event that I tell her that the girl she thought was my mistress turned out to be my ex-girlfriend, she's gonna cut my balls off and feed it to street dogs.

 

But I can't think of how I should break it down to her in way that wouldn't result into bloodshed.

 

"Seungri!" I hissed as he passed by my studio as if he didn't saw me.

 

"Oh, hyung, you were inside the studio all this time. I was looking for you everywhere." He said acting all surprise and looking right in my eyes. I'm telling you, this guy has mastered the art of lying to someone's face.

 

"Why were you looking for me?" I asked.

 

"Duh! It's coz I missed you, hyung."

 

"I was sitting in here the entire time. I saw you lurking before ninja-walking your way pass thru this corridor. Are you trying to avoid me, Seungri?"

 

"Nice weather we're hav--,"

 

"Cut the crap." I stopped him before he spout another nonsense. "I need your help with something."

 

I know I shouldn't ask someone as mischevious as Seungri for something like this but what else is out there? I'm desperate.

 

"I need to see Dara." I told him and watch as he pales himself until he looked like paper.

 

"Did you hear me?!" I asked

"Huh?!"

 

"I said I needed to see Dara."  I repeated.

 

"HEY SEUNGRI!" I snapped after another five seconds of him just staring at me.

 

"Hyung..." He whispered. "I promised everyone  I would'nt  tell but I think you deserve to know."

 

Wait for it...

 

Without any pauses, he said, "YG-hyung thought you already told Dara noona about Jina so he slipped about her and now noona is not talking to you because she thinks you're a two-timing lying scumbag who can't keep it in your pants. We tried explaning to her that Jina is just working as your manager and nothing else is happening but she would'nt have any of it because if there's really nothing going on you would'nt have lied to her face about Jina when she asked you who the hell she was the first time."

 

He ended with a heavy sigh which just clearly marked my doom.

 

How the will I ever fix this?!

 

 

 

a/n:

 

it's a double update.

yes.

i could be generous.

thanks for the patience and support.

work is a !

anyhoo..

let's pause for now and  i'll see u soon.

lotsalove

xoxoxo