25 - Don't make me make a scene

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG

 

 

 

 

I am such a nice friend.

 

Why, you ask?

 

 

I can easily meet up with Dara at the store that we agreed to go to for her furniture and appliances needs but that’s not until later this afternoon. And since I have nothing to do this morning, I have decided to accompany her to her very first photo shoot instead.

 

Oh yeah. Dara had agreed to move out of that piece of crap place she boldly calls home and decided to move in across from me. It didn’t hurt that YG offered the pad for free in exchange of lifetime slavery. Of course, when Dara heard the word free, the calculators in her head started clicking and ka-ching, she’s suddenly cool with living in the same building with me.

 

It’s Sunday and a free day for me but not for Dara. It looks to me like her career in the show business is coming along fine. Her appearance in the drama will be shown next week and today she had a scheduled photo shoot for a beer ad. I must say that the beer company made a great choice in choosing Dara as their model. She’s a very effective endorser since she loves beer more than water.

 

 

 

 

 

I hear a commotion over at Dara’s dressing room (to which I was kicked out earlier so now I’m camping beside the staffs) and I almost fell off my seat when I turn and see Dara step outside the room.

 

 

She’s wearing a printed, off-shoulder blouse and branded skinny jeans, and with her hair all tied-up in a fancy bun, I can see so much of her porcelain white shoulder that I unconsciously my lips.

 

 

Will it be weird if I suddenly take part of the shoot and pose with my tongue running across her shoulder? I could easily tell everyone that it’s a y concept and all for the betterment of the ad. Totally normal.

 

 

 

The shoot commenced without me any part of her body though. She would never allow it. If I can and I will, she’ll just kill me afterwards and make it look like an accident. Korea will mourn for losing me.

 

 

 

It’s odd to see Dara posing for the camera. I’m used to seeing her behind it, almost passing out while standing and holding bottled water and little snacks for me. I’m glad to see that she’s enjoying herself. One thing about Dara, she scorns whenever someone tells her what to do.

 

When I tell her to do this and that, she’d be like: “Do it yourself!”

 

But now that the photographer tells her to turn left, smile with your teeth, hold a laughing pose; she’s willingly obliging. Of course, I taught her some of the basic poses that I do so essentially, I made things easy for her to follow. Everyone should commend me for making Dara easy to work with.

 

 

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be holding bottled water and food right now?” A staff beside me asked. I have worked with this group of people for a couple of times so Dara and I are quite familiar to them.

 

“Why would I do that?” I asked back.

 

“Aren’t you her manager?”

 

What? Since when?

 

“No. She is my manager not the other way around.”

 

“I’m sorry I thought that your arrangement would be like when she’s the one in front of the camera like right now, you’d be the one managing her and vice versa.”

 

Since when did we have that arrangement? Why does this person know so much? Is he a YG spy?

 

“I’m not. I’m here because I have nothing to do, not to be her manager or anything. She can get her own water when she feels thirsty.”

 

“Okay but do you see those people over there,” he continued, pointing at the group of guys lounging where the snacks are served. “They’re waiting for when Dara takes her break so they can immediately hand her everything she needs.”

 

 

I snap my attention to the losers who I noticed, now that my radar is powered on, had been staring lasciviously at Dara. The nerves.

 

 

It was just perfect timing that the photographer asked for a break to change the lighting mood of the set and Dara just had to go down the platform and head to where I assumed would be the snacks are placed.

 

 

“Yah!” I yelled at her, unintentionally. I was gonna call her out gently but I panicked so sue me. “Where are you going?” I then asked in a cool manner.

 

She cautiously pointed at the snack section and I instantly told her, “No. Go back to the platform. I’ll get you--, what do you want?”

 

“W-water will do.”

 

“Okay, go back.” I commanded pointing the platform she was standing on earlier. “Can someone retouch her make-up?”

 

I caught the staff I was talking to earlier now sneering at me. “What?” I barked at him. “I was going to get water for myself anyway.”

 

He nodded, “Sure. Whatever you say.”

 

 

 

I sauntered to where the bastards are and took on one plate. Slowly, I encircled the table making sure to get a good look (not at the food, but at the hyenas that’s been ogling Dara).

 

“One for me, one for Dara.” I announce loud enough for everyone with in a 2 mile radius would hear while taking two of each item displayed. Letting people know that they need not be handing Dara anything. I got it all covered.

 

Someone then approached me with a paper in hand. My first greeting was of course, “Do you want my autograph?”

 

“Uh…no.”

 

I felt my face roiled.

 

“I’m really shy so,” he continued playing with the hem of his stupid novelty shirt. “Can you maybe give this to Dara-noonim. It’s a lo—letter. Just a letter. I’m a fan.”

 

Son of a face turd. I’m G-dragon not an errand guy. And lo-letter? Who the fck is this guy kidding?

 

After this turd spoke up all of those present in the area suddenly swarmed me and started handing me each of their letters. You think they’d stop when your hands are already full but they started inserting papers into my pockets as well. Motherfckers.

 

“She’s very pretty. I mean I know that she has always been pretty but she’s very extra pretty today. Actually she’s hot. She’s hot without her glasses.” Some turd tried a conversation with me but all that registered to me was: blah-blah-de-blah. I find it hard listening to some assface talk about Dara’s hotness.

 

“Dara isn’t dating anyone right?” Someone else asked.

 

 “Actually she’s engaged.” I blurted out. I couldn’t take it anymore.

 

 

To me. I wanted to add but didn’t. It’s unnecessary information for these low-lives.

 

“How do you know that?”

 

“Uh…duh! She’s my manager. We’re pretty close.”

 

“. Figures.”

 

“Someone as beautiful as Dara should already be taken.”

 

“We had no chance in hell”

 

 

They all died down in shame. I didn’t expect these sorrowful reactions but whatevs.

 

“I wonder who the lucky bastard is.”

 

 

Me. I wanted to say but instead I shrugged and went for the overkill. “So you might want to take all of these lo-letters back. Her fiancée is really hard to deal with. He’s devastatingly handsome and just over the top gorgeous but will definitely bite your head off if you made a move on Dara. He’s got eyes everywhere. He might as well be watching you right now.”

 

 

I just stood there smiling while they take their stuffs back.

 

 

I was wearing the most -eating grin I have as I approached Dara but it turned into a scowl when I reached her.

 

She’s texting again. She’s been at it for days. Who you might ask is the punk that’s been blowing her phone off? It’s none other than Jung fcking Il Woo.

 

Dara think she’s in love with him or something.

 

Please, as if you’d fall in love just by being co-workers. Give me a break.

 

Nevertheless, she had been talking about him a lot like he’s part of a prophecy that’ll save the world from damnation. You think I’m exaggerating. I am so not.

 

I was too sleepy to concentrate on filming so Il Woo went to town and fetched me caramel macchiato.

 

Il Woo saved this bird that he found injured while we were shooting.

 

Il Woo went to Africa last year and helped some people.

 

There’s a ghost. Who are you gonna call? Jung Il Woo.

 

Il Woo this. Il Woo that. Fcking Il Woo.

 

“Wipe that smile off your face before I do it for you.” I told her feeling totally bitter after she kept her phone back in her bag with a satisfying smile on her face.

 

She squealed and squeezed my arm. “Il Woo’s coming over.”

 

“What? Why?” No, I’m not being whiny. Seriously, I want to know why an award winning actor wants to come over Dara’s photo shoot.

 

But I didn’t get any answer because Dara has been called by the photographer.

 

 

 

An hour or so later…

 

 

The shoot is finally over and as Dara finished saying thank you’s and good bye’s to everybody, our eyes met. She suddenly donned on a huge smile and I thought: Okay, I’ll forgive her for cheating on me with Il Woo. I‘m sure it was just a phase.

 

She squeals and ran toward my direction and for whatever reason, I too, felt really excited that I started walking to meet her halfway. When she was close enough, I start to lift my arm to hug her and maybe lift her a little in the air but she ran right past me and threw herself into Il Woo’s waiting arms.

 

How did he get here? Security!

 

I stood there and puked a little in my mouth while I watch them greet each other with little kisses (cheeks only, thank God) and big hugs. Let me tell you something about Jung Il Woo.

 

It’s true that he’s a nice guy. That is according to my sources whom I contacted the moment I knew that Dara would be working with him. According to them, this guy has some serious attachment to helping the community. His mother is someone who does charity religiously and he inherited this behavior. Looks to me though, that this guy had a very straight stick up his . Not really the kind of people that Dara can chill with.

 

I bet that all she does when they’re together is listen to his amazing philanthropic stories not able to share anything about herself because let’s face it, where will she find time to help others when she can barely help herself and her brother. The truth is, and she may or may not realize this yet, she doesn’t really like him. She’s just blinded by the kindness that is Jung Il Woo. Hello, have you met the riot that is YG family that she always spends time with? Il Woo is a freakin’ angel.

 

“I love the get up. It’s very refreshing from all the ninja outfit and hanboks I always see you wear.” Il Woo tells her.

 

She smiles at him and grabs his hand, turning him to face me.

 

“Jiyong, this is my friend Il Woo. Il Woo, this is Jiyong.”

 

Her fiancée. I want to say but that would be TMI.

 

Instead, I straightened up and like a well-mannered man that I am, extended my hand out for Il Woo. He took it and shook it firmly. I looked at him in the eye and he did the same but more. He’s obviously sizing me up right now but I’m not backing down.

 

Die with the power of my stare you…

 

“Shall we go?” Dara said and he broke eye contact to look at her.

 

Ha! I won. Couldn’t handle it can you?

 

Dara turned to me to say, “Ji, We’re going to get coffee, you---,”

 

“I would kill for some coffee. Let’s go.” I can sense that I wasn’t really invited but I’m not letting Dara go alone with this creeper.

 

 

 

In some coffee shop…

 

Jung Il Woo volunteered to order for us because he is such a nice person. I wouldn’t be surprised if he buys everybody in the shop a cup or two probably even the people who are getting their nails done at the nail shop across the one we’re at.

 

Pfft. Show off.

 

 

I baulked when Dara kicked me under the table and whined when she slap me in the arm afterwards. “Aw. What’s your problem?”

 

“What are you doing here? Go away.” She said pinching me in my armpit.

 

I moved on the seat that was supposedly Il Woo’s to stop her from her feat of physically abusing me. “You go away. I love free coffee.”

 

She turned her head and when she saw that Il Woo wasn’t looking, she reached out and pulled my hair forward almost banging my head on the table.

 

I struggled to let go before I kiss the table, “Damn woman, not the hair.”

 

“Go now. I’ll tell him you had a sudden bad case of diarrhea.”

 

“You had a sudden bad case of diarrhea.” I retorted.

 

“Why are you ruining my perfect chance for a romance?”

 

I rolled my eyes, “You mean forbidden romance. You do know you’re not allowed to date, right?”

 

“Who said that?”

 

“Like you don’t know. It’s an unwritten rule in YG that you can’t date for 5 years the moment you sign a contract. Stupid.”

 

“That’s only for idols, like you. It doesn’t apply to me.”

 

True. “Hyung called me saying it applies to you as well.”

 

“Nice try.” She said with a nod. “GO!”

 

“You know,” I started as I leaned comfortably on my seat. “I don’t think you and Il Woo really meshed well together. I see no spark.”

 

“Take your spark and shove it up your .”

 

Tsk. Such a foul-mouthed little lady.

 

“That’s one explanation as to why you’re not suited to each other. You curse in front of him and he’ll come running back to his Omma’s womb. Have you ever been your true self when you’re around him?”

 

“I am always true to myself.”

 

“Really, is that why you asked for an avocado mush with your coffee instead of the usual double creamed blue-berry cheese cake? Trying not to pig-out in front of your crush? Real lady-like move right there. That ought to impress Il Woo.”

 

 

“I feel like eating avocado. Why do you care?”

 

“You said it’s mushy and gross.”

 

She scrunched up her face and I knew I hit a button, “Does it kill you how much I know you?”

 

She retorted with another kick.

 

Il Woo arrived with our order and her face brightened up like a kid in Christmas.

 

Can I barf?

 

They kept smiling at each other and looking in each other’s eyes like they know something that the world had no idea about.

 

Can I barf now?

 

 

 

“So Il Woo,” I started. I’m not going to be left out. “Where do you see yourself 20 years from now?”

 

He looked at me like I was joking. I am not. So answer.

 

“Well, if people still find me good enough, I’d say I continue acting. I love acting, but more than that it’s the perks that really got me going. You see when you’re always on T.V. or your face is on every household, it’d be easier to do what you really wanted to do.”

 

“Especially with me. What I really want to do is volunteer on more charities or do more social works. Because people are already familiar with my face, it’s easier to reach out to them and give a helping hand. I just think that being a celebrity shouldn’t always be about glitz and glamour. You should instead use your popularity to help the needy.”

 

“That’s where I am right now, and I hope I maintain this status for a longer time so that I can help more.” He ended with a dashing smile towards Dara.

 

 

 

Wow. Jung Il Woo for President.

 

Wait no. Is he Catholic? He should run as pope in the Vatican City. Do they hold elections for those kinds of things? I’d totally vote for him. He is so nice.

 

“How about you Jiyong?”

 

“Huh?! W-what?” I was momentarily distracted by his morals that I forgot where I’m at. Damn, if I’m not careful, I’d end up being in love with this guy.

 

“Where do you see yourself 20 years from now?”

 

Oh man. Why didn’t I ask about music instead? Stupid.

 

“I’d be happily married and have six kids.”

 

Really self?! You don’t know about children.

 

“Six?” Dara reacted. “You can’t even take proper care of yourself and you wanted six children? Are you going to sell them one by one?”

 

“That’s in 20 years. I’d be ready by then.”

 

“Six is still too much. I’d say three. Three is enough. Three is perfect.”

 

“I don’t like odd numbers.”

 

“Then why didn’t you go by two or four?”

 

“I want to at least have a basketball team. What am I going to do with four? “

 

“I’d play monopoly or scrabbles with my four kids.”

 

“Ulk. My kids are not going to rot their brain playing board games.”

 

“Well, my daughter’s not going to be playing any boys’ game.”

 

“Duh, hence six kids. Five boys and one girl. She’d be the cheerleader.”

 

“As long as I get to tie her hair in cute pigtails and pick her cheerleading outfits, then I guess six kids are fine.”

 

 

Yeah!! Six kids, fight to win.

 

 

 

“Wow,” Il Woo cooed.

 

Oh that’s right he’s here.

 

“It looks to me like you both have come into agreement on having six children together. Can I be a godparent?”

 

 

Back up brain. You did sort of agree on having six kids with Dara. What the hell is wrong with you?

 

 

 

 

“Oh my gosh, what?! What are you talking about? Dara and I are not having kids together. She’d have her six kids and I’ll have my six kids. They can be playmates but they are not going to be related in any way. You’re insane. We were just talking about kids and that’s just how the conversation turned out to be. That didn’t mean anything. Preposterous! She’s my manager. This cake is good.”

 

If you talk about it a lot, people would agree with you. That’s one of my philosophies in life.

 

“Yes and… o-our…kids are not…going to be…related.” Dara added looking as confuse as fck. I think it’s safe to say that we were both having too much caffeine. It clogged our brain for a moment.

 

“I already said that.” I told her.

 

“Right. They can be playmates.”

 

I also already said that. I think she lost a screw in her brain or something.

 

“Dara,” I called out. “Your make-up is melting. Go wash your face.”

 

“Excuse me.” She quickly replied. She went to the ladies room with both her hands in her head.

 

 

 

“Jiyong can I ask you a question?” Il Woo asked when Dara was out of sight.

 

“I told you Dara and I are not having children together.”

 

Why do I sound so guilty?

 

“That’s not what I was going to ask.” He said. Oh thank God.

 

“Are you and Dara dating?”

 

“Oh my gosh, what? What are you talking about?” Wait, didn’t I just do this?

 

Well rambling like this is better than telling him that our delusional friends decided that Dara and I should just get engage, even if it’s just their imagination.

 

 

“Dara is my manager. If you feel like your worthy enough, you can totally date her. But you have to go through everyone in YG company first. YG-hyung treats Dara like a daughter, so he’s a tough one to crack. Seungri is another one, he thinks Dara is her fraternal twin sister and they just got separated by birth that’s why he’s really protective of her.”

 

Mouth, really now. You’re actually giving him advises. Stop fcking rambling. Geez, I feel nervous.

 

 

My ramblings were put into a halt by Dara’s ringing cellphone.

 

I quickly reached out for her bag and dug through it to look for my savior.

 

“I don’t think you should be answering that. That’s Dara’s phone.” Il Woo suggested.

 

“Zip it, Saint Il Woo. You really choose to talk now after hearing my stupid speech earlier.”

 

He shrugged. “It’s fun hearing you give Dara away. It’s like an ex-boyfriend giving advice to his ex’s new suitor. I’m glad you find me worthy.”

 

 

Look who just lose my vote this coming election?

 

 

I don’t know which one’s I’m more annoy of. This guy in front of me or Dara’s cave of a bag. Where the fck is her phone?

 

I poured the insides of her bag in the empty chair beside me and found the ringing phone, it says YG boss calling.

 

“Hello,” I answered.

 

“Jiyong? Is her phone now a conjugal property for the both of you? Why are you answering other people’s phone? Where is Dara?”

 

“That’s a lot of questions, hyung. Which one should I answer first?” I joked ignoring Il Woo while putting Dara’s things back inside the bag.

 

YG told me about how he needed to talk to Dara but I wasn’t really listening anymore as I got a hold of some papers that was inside the bag.

 

“Hyung, Dara’s busy. She’ll just call you later.” I told YG through the other line and hang up. He’ll kill me later but I’ll have to kill someone else first.

 

Leave G-dragon oppa alone or suffer the consequences.

 

You’re one sick USER. Wait until I master voodoo and I will hex you.

 

If you don’t stay away from G-dragon, I’ll burn your entire family, you of a social climber.

 

 

 

And a lot more like that. Really repetitive death threats and it gets really disturbing every letter.

 

And all of it was snatched out of my hands while I’m still reading it.

 

“Stop touching my stuffs Jiyong. What’s wrong with you?” Dara snapped as she gathered her things.

 

I felt my blood boil.

 

“Are you planning on telling me about this anytime soon?” I asked her with matching irritation.

 

“No. I got this. Leave it alone.”

 

“Really. Like how you got that stalker last time.”

 

“You got a stalker?”

 

“Shut up, Il Woo.” I told him.

 

Dara faced Il woo and said, “I’m sorry, can we go?”

 

“Sure, is everything alright?” Il Woo asked standing up and getting ready to leave.

 

“No.” I stood firm. “Dara, don’t make me make a scene here.”

 

She looked at me incredulously.

 

“If you leave now, I swear…”

 

Dejected, she turned to face Il Woo once again.

 

“It’s okay.” Il Woo said before Dara can explain anything. “I’ll go first. Sort things out with him. I’ll see you next week at the set.”

 

Why can't he be an ?

 

When Il Woo left, the tension between Dara and I grew thicker. She’s not going to say anything while I just keep putting the pressure on.

 

We eventually have to leave the café because all of our friends have already arrived at the furniture shop and they were only waiting for us.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Kwon!!!” TOP-hyung greeted when we arrived.

 

“Don’t start.” Dara told him.

 

 

***

 

 

What right do I exactly have to stick my nose on Dara’s business?

 

Nothing. None. Zilch. Zero.

 

Now, what if her business involves me? What right do I have now?

 

Yes. Correct. I have all the right in the universe to get involve.

 

So, I don’t understand why she won’t tell me whenever her life is on danger.

 

She’s my manager and my friend.

 

If she had told me that my saesang fans are threatening her, then I would’ve sent an all-out search party to track the losers way earlier. Let’s see if they can still send death threats from prison.

 

We’ve been quiet while walking around the store. It’s a private-viewing requested by YG. So we can roam around without anyone disturbing us.

 

Dara kept a well-maintained distance from me but I made sure that I follow her with my eyes. That’s how I put extra-pressure on.

 

“Okay, I can’t take this anymore. What’s going on?” TOP-hyung asked.

 

“Dara’s just being inconsiderate.” I told him.

 

“Of what?”

 

“Of my feelings.”

 

“Oh my gosh, did you confess? Did she reject you?”

 

“What? No.” God, where does he get all this delusions from?

 

 

“She’s getting death threats from my abnormally hard-core fans and she didn’t tell me. It’s so inconsiderate of her, right?”

 

“Not really.” He shrugged. “Well, for you, who just recently realized your romantic affections towards her, this nonchalance from her is definitely a slap in the face, but if you think about it, Dara has always been the quiet one.”

 

“I’m gonna ignore the rest of what you said and just say, her life is in danger. Being nonchalant of threats is not exactly good.”

 

“Come on, she always gets those even before. It only escalated now because she’s beginning to have a name for herself. People think she’s using you to get famous. It’ll die down eventually once Dara prove herself.”

 

“How did- Am I the only one who doesn’t know? How did you know what’s inside the threats?”

 

“Bom told me. Calm yourself. We’re the only ones that know. Dara doesn’t want it to blow out of proportion that’s why she’s moving out. It’s no big deal for her so don’t make it one.”

 

“No big---, Aurgh!!” I seriously want to strangle her.

 

“Tell you what, big boy. Go talk to her. Let her know how you feel that she’s leaving you out of her problems. Maybe she’ll consider your feelings and fall in love with you.”

 

 

I might just do that.

 

 

I stalked Dara down one aisle while she’s talking to Bom. Then I grab her hand and tugged her away only to yank her on an end aisle where displays of different kitchen counter tops are aligned. We are completely surrounded by tall display cabinets so nobody would see me turn into a sissy-girl for a few minutes.

 

Eyes on each other, I lifted her up on one of the counter. Hands at her knees; I spread them and moved in, leaning my head on her left shoulder and resting my palms on the cold counter.

 

 

“You’re driving me crazy.” I whined.

 

“Come again?” She voiced out.

 

I raised my head after a while to look at her. “I…no, I…” I trailed of.

 

Pull it together, Kwon Jiyong.

 

I took a breath. “I worry about you. I made you decide to be an actress so that you can stay beside me and now you’re getting death threats and recently you got stalked. I want to protect you, Dara. You’re…” I paused to find the word that will describe Dara and remembered something, “You’re my someone.

 

 

It’s okay, you can say it. I’m a . And I’ve been whipped by this girl who is not even my girlfriend.

 

 “I’ve been a real from the very beginning but you accepted that and now, I thought I would have the chance to make it up to you but I feel like I’m only annoying you. It’s like you always make a point to show me that you don’t need me or anyone else, per say.”

 

“After everything that you did for me as my manager, this is the first time that I realized how much you mean to me. But you’re making it so difficult for me to show you because you’re being so secretive about everything. How can I take care of you if you won’t even let me?”

 

 

There goes my manly charisma running off the door. I should start wearing training bras from now on.

 

 

 

“Dara, are you crying?” I asked feeling like I just had been kicked in the balls.

 

“NO!” she said, sounding outrage. But she sniffed and wipes her eyes on the back of her sleeves.

 

! TOP-hyung is going down for making me do this.

 

“I’m sorry,” I said. “Just---,”

 

She leaped a little to envelop me into a bear hug. This move made me stop talking as I thought she’d fall but I reacted quickly and caught her by the waist before she can fully wrapped her legs around my waist.

 

“It was really unimportant Ji. Just threats made by dumb kids who think you belong to them. I decided to move out because you made it clear that my house is not really the homey kind. There are other dangerous people out there and I’m risking my own safety by being frugal which is not right.”

 

 

She’s still cleaving to me like a koala as she lifted her hands that are wrapped in my neck and brought it to cup my face. “There’s nothing to worry about. I’m fine.” She ended with kissing my forehead.

 

 

“ert.” I told her.

 

She chuckled and once again wraps her arms around my neck and settled her head there as well.

 

“We should go.” I said after a while and she misunderstood this by trying to get off clinging into me but I was fast enough to stop her, lifting her up once more for balance and started walking.

 

“Uh…Ji.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Put me down.”

 

“Later.”

 

 

When we were almost at the door Seungri chimed in, “Nice outfit, hyung.” And I know he was pertaining to Dara.

 

“Right?” I told him as Dara slightly pinched my armpit. “You can’t borrow it.”

 

“I wasn’t planning on it. It won’t suit me, anyway. It’s perfect for you, though.”

 

 

I couldn’t agree with him more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

Sorry it took me a while to update.

School is taking a toll on my writing mojo.

Anyways, so I get that you want Dara to move in with Jiyong eh ,

Your wish is my command (though same building only).

Now, what do you think about Saint Il Woo?

Should i make him a regular character?

I think Jiyong talks about his feelings a lot with Dara (though romance is not implied just yet) and

Dara hasnt been doing the same. Is it fair?

Let me know what you think should happen next on the box below

and i'll see you next update.

 

xoxo