Yesung P.O.V of the prank..........

Prank went wrong

 

Prank went wrong: Yesung side……

 

Yesung P.O.V

Everyone decided to play soccer and I can’t wait too. But I’m not playing, I don’t play soccer. So I will sit at one side and rot. No, just joking. I will bring along my turtles and have them to accompany me to see them play. I want to see Siwon play too. Hope tomorrow will be a great day!

 

P.O.V ends

 

The next day………

 

Yesung P.O.V

Wow they are amazing and of course Heechul hyung is the referee. There is no way he will play unless Hankyung force him. Oh! there is Siwon…………I feel like fainting from his hotness.

P.O.V

 

Siwon and everyone played till they couldn’t continue but they just loved to continue. Siwon paused for a while and looked at Yesung. He found Yesung smiling like a kid while hugging a huge turtle tank. He can’t help but giggled at this cute sight. All of a sudden, Eunhyuk fell. Everyone ran towards him. Even Yesung left his turtles behind and quickly rush towards Eunhyuk. Blood…… Yesung immediately called the ambulance. Yesung trembled at the sight of blood, it just give him the horrible feeling. Siwon noticed Yesung’s suspicious trembling; he went towards Yesung and hugged him tightly. Yesung smiled at Siwon, a way of saying thank you.

 

Yesung really need that warmth from Siwon.

 

The ambulance came and Leeteuk and Donghae went along. Yesung took his turtles back home and everyone changed their clothes. They were sweating a lot from playing soccer.

 

After getting ready to go, they split into two groups and took different cars. Yesung, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Sungmin took Kangin’s car. Hankyung, Kibum, Shindong and Ryeowook took Heechul’s car.

 

Everyone saw the pale Eunhyuk lying on the bed, their hearts broke. One of their brothers was in a hospital and they couldn’t do anything.

 

Everyone doesn’t have the appetite to eat. Ryeowook’s cooking was the second best because Hankyung’s cooking is first. Only one person was eating, Shin Dong. “Hyung, why do you still have the appetite to eat” asked the evil maknae. Kyuhyun is not so evil now. How can he be evil when Eunhyuk is not here to laugh along with him?

 

“I have to be full so I won’t look so pale. How could I let Eunhyuk see me pale and hungry? He will blame himself for his carelessness. I want to see him happy not guilty ridden” said Shin Dong, continuing him eating.

 

Yesung pick up his chopsticks and look at the rest. “What Shin Dong said was true, let’s eat and don’t let Ryeowook cooking go to waste. We don’t want Eunhyuk to hear our stomach grumbling when he wakes up” said Yesung and he begin to eat.

 

Siwon started to eat first and followed by Ryeowook and soon everyone was eating. After the meal, Yesung offered to wash the dishes. Everyone went to their respective bedrooms, leaving Yesung and Siwon alone. “I will dry the dishes for you” Siwon said with a small smile. Yesung only nodded.

 

After all the work was done, Siwon dragged Yesung to the balcony. “Cry, let all your tears flow. I’m here with you” whispered Siwon into Yesung’s ear. Yesung hugged Siwon tightly. Siwon could feel warm, wet tears that are filled with sorrow on his chest.

Yesung cried all his sorrow. He is quite emotional, he hides it well. Siwon took sometime to know about this. Yesung is really good at hiding his emotions except anger.

 

After a few, the soft cries were gone and Yesung loosen the hug. Siwon knew that Yesung had cried finish. He lifted Yesung’s head and saw red puffy eyes. His heartaches at this sight. He gave Yesung a light kiss on the lips and smile. “Go and wash up, sleep early too” said Siwon. Yesung nodded and went off to the bathroom. Siwon went to the living room. He wanted to leave but the sight of Yesung’s red puffy eyes kept popping into his mind.

 

Yesung took a quick wash and went to bed. He heard his bedroom door open. Someone had entered. He felt a weight on this bed, someone sat on his bed. Two familiar arms were around him. Yesung snuggled into Siwon to feel his warmth.

 

Yesung P.O.V

Thank you Siwon. I love it when I can feel your warmth. That lovely warmth of yours that makes me fell in love with you again and again.

 

P.O.V ends

 

A few days later………

 

“Eunhyuk! You are finally awake. It was so boring without you, I didn’t have anyone to tease at home” frowned Kyuhyun. “You have a cute little bunny to tease, why me?” Eunhyuk replied looking at Sungmin. Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a pout. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin with an evil smirk. “Eunhyuk you pabo, Sungmin is never fun to tease” Sungmin widens his eyes in shock to hear Kyuhyun’s reply. “He is more fun to bully then teasing” Kyuhyun finish his sentence.

 

“You evil maknae stop flirting here and let Teukie hyung do his checks” complained Yesung. Leeteuk gave Yesung the thanks-for-your-help-but-I-don’t-need-it look. Leeteuk checked Eunhyuk everywhere, making sure he is alright. “Teukie hyung you better finish checking before two jealous men come after you” Yesung said in a serious tone. Kangin was already jealous and who was the other guy? The I-am-coming-to-see-my-monkey Donghae will be the next one. Everyone laughed loudly, forgetting that they were in the hospital. Of course the nurses won’t complain about them. So many hot/cute guys visiting the hospital, you don’t see that everyday.

 

“Guys, I need your help” suddenly Eunhyuk said seriously. “I want to prank Donghae, you won’t mind helping right?” asked Eunhyuk. Before anyone could say anything, the door opens with a loud “Boom”. The panting Donghae was there. Donghae went up to Eunhyuk and asked “Eunhyuk, are you feeling better”. Eunhyuk gave Donghae a blank look “Teukie Hyung, who is he?” Leeteuk got Eunhyuk’s prank fast. “Donghae…..you don’t remember him” Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk shakes his head.

 

Yesung P.O.V

So that is Eunhyuk’s prank. Now everything will be like a drama. I can finally relax.

 

P.O.V ends

 

So everyone left, leaving Donghae with Eunhyuk. Yesung did not go home but went to a basketball court. “I can finally play till my heart content” shouted Yesung. Siwon couldn’t find Yesung anywhere. From the hospital to home. He was very angry, Yesung left without a word. Ryeowook saw the angry Siwon and asked him what was the matter. Siwon told him about Yesung. Ryeowook replied with a suspicious look, “he should be at the basketball court, I saw him with a basketball.” Siwon asked back with a shock look, “He play basketball?” Ryeowook nodded and said “He is good at it, but he is too shy to play in front of people. I saw him playing from afar so he doesn’t know I was there watching. When I went up him and praised him, he blushed like he was going to confess or something” Siwon thanked Ryeowook and ran off.

 

At the basketball court………

 

Yesung played till his heart content. “If only someone will play with me” Yesung talked to himself. “Wait, I’m the one that doesn’t let people know that I like to play basketball. Silly me” reasoned Yesung to himself again.

 

Yesung continued after the self reasoning. He doesn’t know that someone was watching his every step. Siwon secretly went towards him at fast speed. When he was near the ball, he snatched the ball away from Yesung and scored a goal. Yesung was too shock to do anything. Siwon give Yesung his gentleman smile and challenged him. The loser has to buy ice cream.

 

Siwon underestimated Yesung. But he was good too, is just that Yesung was better. Both of them played for a long time. Siwon lie on the floor with open arms and panting. Yesung lie on Siwon arm and rest too. Both of them were tired but happy.

 

Yesung sat up and looked at Siwon. “I want mix cone (all type of ice creams put together but not mixed)”. Siwon slowly stand up and nods his head. Yesung gave him his beautiful smile and Siwon just smile back.

 

Siwon came back with only one ice cream cone. Yesung took it with like a 3 year old, happy just because of an ice cream. Yesung looked at Siwon for a moment. “Where is yours?” asked Yesung while the ice cream. “Don’t feel like eating it” Yesung just nods his head and continue his ice cream.

 

Yesung took a peek at Siwon while Siwon just stare into space.

 

Yesung P.O.V

Why didn’t he buy ice cream too……what is he thinking………..OH NO! Is it because I didn’t tell him about me playing basketball. I should apologize.

 

P.O.V ends

 

“Sorry” mumbled Yesung. Siwon turns his head towards Yesung. “Why” asked Siwon. “Because I never told you that I can play basketball” replied Yesung guilty. Siwon chuckled and said “There is no need to apologize, I’m not angry”

 

Yesung smiled and said “I’m glad. Here” Yesung pushed his ice cream to Siwon. Siwon shakes his head, he doesn’t want it. Yesung gave him his doggy eyes and a pout. Of course, who can resist such a cute sight? Siwon took a quick bite of the ice cream. Yesung giggled and asked “How is it?” Siwon smiled contently “its taste good!”

 

Yesung continue to smile. After finishing, they walked home. But Yesung was too tired and kept dozing off while walking. Suddenly Siwon piggy back him. Yesung almost scream in fear. “YA! Stop moving or you will really fall. Just sleep while I carry you”

Yesung blushed and really went to sleep.

 

At home…………

 

Siwon laid Yesung on the bed and went to bath. After he bathed, he found Yesung missing. He looked around and found the bathroom closed. “Yesung are you in there” no one replied. “Yesung? Yesung!” still no one replied. Siwon open the door and found a half Yesung sleeping while standing up. Siwon went red when he saw Yesung topless. He could see Yesung’s birth mark and abs. He shakes Yesung, waking him up. Yesung woke up finding Siwon in front of him. He remembered he wanted to bath but fell asleep.

 

Siwon told him to bath and don’t fell asleep again. Yesung pushed Siwon out of the bathroom and locks the door. Siwon stood outside, giggling. Yesung asked Siwon to sing for him. He says that Siwon’s singing helps to stay awake. Siwon agreed and sang. Yesung listened and bath at the same time.

 

Yesung closed the shower and went out in his pajamas. He found Siwon sleeping on his bed. Yesung chuckled and snuggle beside him like he usually does. They pass the day with Eunhyuk fooling Donghae. Of course, in the end, Donghae knew about it and fool him back. Yesung found this couple silly yet romantic.

 

Siwon hugged him from behind and whispered into his ears. “Don’t you even think about fooling me”.Yesung blushed and nods his head. They were hiding in a corner, peeking at the Eunhae couple fooling around.