Eunhyuk's prank went wrong

Prank went wrong

 

Today everyone was playing soccer. Of course, the judge was Heechul. He doesn’t playing sports. Yesung was watching them play. He believed that he is too small size to play.

 

Everyone was having fun, even Yesung. Eunhyuk was chasing after the ball like a monkey. Donghae couldn’t help but stare at Eunhyuk the monkey. He just can’t resist Eunhyuk when he smile and act as a monkey.

 

Suddenly, the monkey fell. Everyone stop and ran towards Eunhyuk. Donghae snapped out of his little ‘Eunhyuk land’ and ran towards Eunhyuk too.

 

Eunhyuk was bleeding on the head, unconscious. He tripped over a rock that couldn’t be seen easily. Yesung immediately called the ambulance and Donghae hugged Eunhyuk tightly.

 

Donghae P.O.V

Eunhyuk ah please be okay. I should have been closer to you so I could take care of you. What a horrible boyfriend I am……the ambulance came, Eunhyuk hang on okay?

 

P.O.V ends

 

The ambulance came and the paramedics carried Eunhyuk in. Donghae and Leeteuk went together with the ambulance. The rest could only travel by Heechul and Kangin cars.

 

At the hospital………

 

“Hyukjae-shi is alright. He just hurt a little part of the head. No broken skull just minor skin injuries. But Hyukjae-shi might experience memory lost. We could not confirm it, if you notice he forgotten something, it is normal” informed the doctor.

 

Leeteuk nods his head and thanked the doctor. Donghae could only peek through the window on the door. The nurses were doing their jobs and Donghae doesn’t want to disturb them.

 

Soon the nurses left and Donghae went in with everyone. Everyone had reached the hospital by the time the nurses left. Eunhyuk was sleeping like sleeping beauty. So peaceful but too peaceful. Donghae wants to see the lively Eunhyuk fooling around.

 

After knowing how was Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk was getting a colour in his cheeks, everyone left except Donghae.

 

Evening……

 

Leeteuk came again and asked Donghae to go back home. Donghae refused. Leeteuk put on his I-am-the-eldest tone and said “Donghae if you don’t go home NOW, I won’t let you visit Eunhyuk tomorrow” Donghae looked down. “I will take care of Eunhyuk, have trust in me, okay?” Leeteuk said in another tone, a gentler one.

 

Donghae could only agree and left. He doesn’t want to argue with Leeteuk. When he reached home, Ryeowook gave him noodles to eat. Donghae refused to eat too. Heechul knows that if no one threatens Donghae, he won’t eat. Ryeowook is too kind to threaten and Heechul said “I’m the oldest here and I say you eat means you eat. You understand?” Donghae knows how scary Heechul can get. Donghae immediately eat the noodles.

 

After washing the dishes,

 

Donghae went to sleep, well he didn’t sleep. He just lies on the bed and stare at the ceiling. Seeing the person that you love injured is painful. Donghae could only sleep after listening to ‘One Love’. It is sung by K.R.Y and Eunhyuk. He slept dreaming about Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae woke up early and went to the hospital without eating breakfast. He reached the hospital and just stay beside Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looks better today. Donghae was relieved seeing Eunhyuk feeling better. He was forced to go to the canteen to eat after Leeteuk ordered him to go. Kangin was with Leeteuk so Donghae couldn’t refuse as he knows Kangin is one person you wouldn’t want to offend.

 

Donghae took a quick snack and went back. He heard laughter coming from Eunhyuk’s bedroom. He rushes to the bedroom and found everyone staring at him. Soon, everyone smile at Donghae meaning something good had happened. Eunhyuk woke up but something was different. Eunhyuk was not smiling.

 

“Eunhyuk, are you feeling better” asked Donghae. Eunhyuk gave Donghae a blank look and look at Leeteuk. “Teukie Hyung, who is he?” asked Eunhyuk with curiously. Leeteuk replied with wide eyes, “Donghae……you don’t remember him?” Eunhyuk looks back at Donghae and shakes his head.

 

Donghae P.O.V

Ok ok relax Donghae……..this is temporary. He will remember me soon or later. But…….why me? Why not Heechul hyung…….you and heechul are very awkward together……..

P.O.V ends

 

Donghae could only accept the fact that Eunhyuk had forgotten him. But Donghae’s love for him is strong and he visits Eunhyuk everyday. While waiting for Donghae’s arrival, Eunhyuk was praising himself.

Eunhyuk P.O.V

My little prank is working well. I will soon tell him that I had never forgotten about him. I just loved to see his pouting face. I can never get enough of it. Luckily, everyone agreed to help me. And that Donghae is late……..YA now I am worried. I want to see my fishy….

 

P.O.V ends

 

Few days later……

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

Ok……………he is not visiting at all and tomorrow I am discharging. Teukie hyung says that he is busy. But is he that busy to NOT visit me……did he lose his love for me…. That Donghae…………….please don’t……

 

P.O.V ends

 

The next day….

 

Donghae did not fetch Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk had to go home himself. The rest were busy and Eunhyuk couldn’t blame them. They knew that Donghae stopped visiting and they took out their spare time to visit him.

 

Eunhyuk was walking home and he saw a familiar back. “Donghae….” whispered Eunhyuk. It was Donghae, Eunhyuk saw him from behind, with a girl.

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

Donghae………..why are you with a girl. Why are you two acting so closely….. Donghae don’t tell me you have fallen for someone else…..you lied……you said that our love will last forever no matter what happen. How could you do this to me….

P.O.V ends

 

Eunhyuk couldn’t watch it anymore and he ran off, crying.

 

“Donghae……I think this prank is not good. Eunhyuk ran off…crying” said the girl. Donghae immediately turn around and found Eunhyuk running away with his head down.

 

Donghae ran after Eunhyuk but Eunhyuk was fast. They ran all the way back to their house. Eunhyuk entered the house and went straight to his room. Donghae followed him and saw him hugging his legs. He could hear sobbing from Eunhyuk.

 

“Eunhyuk, it is all a misunderstanding. Look at me please” begged Donghae. Eunhyuk shakes his head but Donghae was in pain. He caused his love one to cry so hard. Donghae gently make Eunhyuk look at him. Donghae’s heart literally break. Eunhyuk had puffy eyes and wet cheeks from his tears.

 

“That was my bestfriend. I asked her for help, in tricking you. I know about your faking of memory lost. I heard it from Heechul hyung. He talked too loud sometimes” Eunhyuk blankly stared at Donghae and he stopped crying. Donghae smiled when Eunhyuk stopped crying and continued “I wanted to prank you like you prank me. Sorry that I caused you more pain. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me” begged Donghae with big doggy eyes and a pout. Eunhyuk grinned and point to his cheeks. Asking Donghae to kiss his cheeks. Donghae shakes his head put Eunhyuk’s finger to his lips.

 

“I want to kiss here, may I?” asked Donghae with a smirk. Eunhyuk blushed and kept silent. Knowing that Eunhyuk was shy, Donghae took his opportunity and pecked on Eunhyuk’s lips.

 

Eunhyuk blushed more. “Am I forgiven?” asked Donghae. “No” replied Eunhyuk.

Donghae widen his eyes and asked “Wae?(why in Korean)” “ Buy me strawberry ice cream, strawberey milk and fresh strawberries and you will be forgiven” replied Eunhyuk with his cute smile. Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand and ran off to buy the things.

 

They didn’t know that everyone was hiding somewhere. “They are finally back together” said Yesung and everyone agreed.