Chapter 5 : Decade meets Narutaki

Super Hero Taisen Ultimate : Kamen Rider & Super Sentai (Chapter 1)

It's been a week that Shock-Zangyack been invade the Earth. Many Sentai teams and Kamen Riders are fighting to protect the Earth. Akaranger is fighting Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto.

"Why Rider is fighting us? There must be something going to happen!" Akaranger whispered while continue fight with Dark Kabuto....

"CLOCK UP!!"  Dark Kabuto use high speed attack to defeat Akaranger.

"Wooargh!! Damn...this Dark Kabuto is too strong" Akaranger said.

Red Buster suddenly comes with high speed and clash the attack with Dark Kabuto. "His highspeed I can read! Take this!!"

Red Buster punch Dark Kabuto. Dark Kabuto clock up was over.

"Akaranger, are you okay?" . Leave this to us. "Yoko! Ryuji!" let's go.

Gobuster is fighting with Dark Kabuto. "POWER CUSTOM!!" The Gobuster use their Powered Custom

"Hiaarhh ! Hiromu! Your back !" shouted Yellow Buster. Dark Kabuto strike at Red Buster with his dagger.

Red Buster is injured. Yellow Buster and Blue Buster counter attack Dark Kabuto with Ichigan Buster!!

"It's Time for Special Buster! Yellow Buster and Blue Buster shoot strong laser beam towards Dark Kabuto and Red Buster strike Dark Kabuto use his Sougan Blade at Dark Kabuto chest.

Dark Kabuto finally be defeated by Gobuster.  'Well done Gobuster," said Akaranger.

Suddenly Narutaki appear with Rider Hunter and Ackdos Gillz.

"Who are you guys? What do you want?", asked Akaranger.

Silvia attacking Akaranger and Ackdos Gillz deal with Gobuster!! 

While Narutaki is still standing, wall of dimension suddenly appear....and then...

Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Kuuga and Kamen Rider Kivaara appear.

"Narutaki, as I thought, this is your plan isn't it?"said Decade to Narutaki.

"Hahahaha......Decade!!! You going to end you journey forever,"reply Narutaki.

(Narutaki escape)

Decade rush to help Akaranger fight Rider Hunter and Kivaara and Kuuga helping Gobuster to fight Ackdos Gillz.

"ATTACK RIDE......Blast" Decade shoot at Silvia. Akaranger punch at Silvia face!!

After fighting for 30 minutes, both parties are tired. Silvia and Ackdos retreat!!

"We'll meet you again Decade!!!" Narutaki voice can be heard.

"What is Narutaki plot? Suddenly reviving all the evil forces," Tsukasa questioning...

Hiromu : Thank you Tsukasa. But, what are you doing here?

Tsukasa : Oh....Gobuster? Ah...We currently want to find out what is Shock-Zangyack plot about.

Akaranger : Guess we need to recall all Sentai and Riders to help us.

Natsumi : Ah...Akaranger is right. How about we go to find other Kamen Rider and you guys gather all Sentai.

Yuusuke : Yeah, that's right. There is not much time left.

Akaranger : I leave the Riders matter to you guys.

Hiromu : Guess we will find Gokaiger and protect the Earth while you guys are away.

Akaranger : Wait a minute, as I recall...during my fight with Dar Kabuto just now, he has mentioned about Historic Ranger Keys. I think we should ask Gokaiger about Historic Ranger Keys.

Hiromu : Leave that matter to us. We will tell Gokaiger about it.

 

What is Historic Ranger Key? Find out soon.....