Chapter 3: Kamen Rider Wizard & Kamen Rider Beast meets Decade

Super Hero Taisen Ultimate : Kamen Rider & Super Sentai (Chapter 1)

Super Geki Yellow vs Ultimate Kuuga !!!

Geki Yellow was beaten. Kuuga returns to Gigant Horse.

The three Gekirangers were defeated. Suddenly, a pirate come to save them and bring them to a SHIP.

The one who saves them is known as Captain Marvelous. A Gokai Red from Gokaiger.

 

Marvelous : It seems that Ackdos Gillz is survive with his Zangyack forces and he is team up with Daishocker once again.

Joe : So, what should we do?

(Ahim and Don Dogoier treat the Gekirangers at the medical room)

Luka : I think we should beat the Zangyack once again. But, this time we need help from Decade. Maybe he knows what happen.

Marvelous : Let's borrow others Ranger keys.

 

(At the same time, Souma Haruto and Nitou Kousuke is fighting with Phantom)

Haruto : Henshin! Flame! Heat...heat...heat...heat!

Nitou : Hen...shin! Set....Open...!! L I O N!! Lion!!

Wizard is focusing on hit the Snake Phantom using his sword. Beast is busy fighting with Medusa.

Hiaarh!!  Wizard is trying his best to beat phantom.

Wizard : Now...take this! FLAME DRAGON!! Bo..Bo...Bo!! Haargh!!

Wizard is using his finisher!! DRAGON BREATHH !!!!  Wooargh! KABOOM!!!

The Snake Phantom was destroy.

Beast is destroying all Gouls.

Beast : Take this!! (Beast use his saber to roll the dice) SIX!! Yosh! Main dish time!!

SABER STRIKE!!! "Hoarrgh!! " BABOOM!! Huh, nice lunch.

 

Nitou and Haruto see that Medusa already escape. "Now what? Argh!! Haruto!! This is your fault!!", Nitou blamed Haruto.

"Ara...don't there will be next time okay Nitou?", reply Haruto. "Haruto!! look there!!", Nitou shouted.

(Sgormin, Ayakashii, Doukoku and Kuuga appears to destroy city)

Let's go Nitou!! asked Haruto towards Nitou (Both Nitou and Haruto runs towards the explosion area)

 

"KAMEN RIDE!! De...de..de..Decade!!"  

Tsukasa transform to Decade and fight against Shock-Zangyack alone.

Tsukasa : Yuusuke!! Open your eyes! Stop destroy everything!! (Decade once again fight Kuuga)

Doukoku hit Decade with his sword!! And suddenly, Shinkenger appears to help Decade.

"Tsukasa! Long time no see... Are you okay?", Shinken Red asked to Decade.  "Ah...its you... I'm okay", reply Decade.

"It seems that Doukoku also been revived by someone", Takeru whispered.

Rider Hunter Silvia suddenly interrupt the battle.

"Decade!! Your fight is with me!!" Haargh!"

"Oh no...Shinkenger is busy fighting with Doukoku", whispered Tsukasa.

"KAMEN RIDE....!! Fa...Fa..Faiz!!"    Decade use his card to change to Kamen Rider Faiz..

The decisive battle between Decade and Silvia is happening....!!!!

"SABER STRIKE!!"

"Finale....Strike Wizard !!"

(Both Wizard and Beast joins the fight and destroy the Sgormin and Ayakashii)

Decade : Who's that? (Looking at the Wizard and Beast )

Meanwhile, Shinkenger defeats the Doukoku once again and join back Decade

"Tsukasa, who is those guy? " asked Shinken Red towards Decade.

Now Beast and Wizard is fighting with Ultimate Kuuga.

Beast now in using his ring! Fa..Fa..Fa..Falco!!! 

He directly been hit by Kuuga. "Ultimate Punch!!" hit directly at Beast. Nitou was turn back to Beast normal form.

"Argh!! Nitou! Now is my turn!! Hurricane Dragon!!  Byu..Byu...Byu...!! haargh!"

(Decade suddenly stop Wizard from attack Kuuga)

"Wait, his my friend....he just being brainwashed!!", said Decade to Wizard.

Wizard : Who are you?

Decade : I am passing-through Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider Decade!!"

Wizard : Kamen Rider? What is that?

Decade : Talk later, I need to make Kuuga return being himself. Now he is brainwashed by Shock-Zangyack.

"Nitou! Can you use your heal spell towards that Kuuga?", asked Haruto to Nitou.

"Ah...no other choice...Dol...dol...dol..Dolphii...!! Go...(Beast change to Dolphi Mantle and use healing spells towards Kuuga)

Ultimate Kuuga regain his consciousness. Arghh, what I'm doing? Where is it?" (and Yuusuke is de-morph and fainted)

Rider Hunter : You will pay for this!! RETREATT!!

(Rider Hunter and others enemy retreat and dissapear)

The fight ends for a while.

 

"Takeru, its nice to meet you again", said Tsukasa to Takeru. "Ah, its okay. Let's check who are they," reply Tsukasa and point to both Wizard and Beast.

Tsukasa and Takeru meet Haruto and Nitou. "Who are you guys?", asked Tsukasa.

Haruto : Ah...sorry. I am Souma Haruto. A ring magic use, Wizard.!

Nitou : My name is Nitou Kousuke! Ancient wizard, Beast!

Tsukasa : New Kamen Rider kah? Erm okay. Thanks. So, can you guys help with something?

Takeru : Let's go to my place and we discuss there.

(All of them follows Takeru and Tsukasa carried Yuusuke together)

 

Now, Haruto and Nitou meets Kamen Rider Decade and Shinkenger who asked help from both of them. What will happen next?