Hallway meeting

The complications of High School

 

 
Kisa's POV.
 
 
Today is our third day in Inchon and second day at school. Yay! 
 
I am looking forward to seeing my new friends. I feel so happy that there are people who actually want to be friends with me. I am so grateful to have people like Yoona, Sunny and Ilhoon. 
 
I arrived at school and was immediately approached by Ilhoon and a cool looking guy. I thought back trying to remember his name. Thats it! His name was Minhyuk or something like that. 
 
"Hey Kisa!" He smiled
 
I walked with them, we sat at a table under a tree. I looked around for Sunny and Yoona. What i saw didn't surprise me. Sunny was at the gates yelling at Min-soo while Yoona was trying to hold her back.
 
"Looks like she's at it again" Minhyuk said. It was the first time i had actually heard him talk
 
Min-soo just ignored her and continued walking up to the front gates.
 
I return my gaze from CAP back to Ilhoon and Minhyuk.
 
The two had started talking about k-drama. I wasn't particularly interested so i went to my locker to get a novel or something to read.
 
When i arrived at my locker i realised that i hadn't put my contacts in. I searched my locker for a pair of glasses, but with no luck, i decided to see if Min-soo had an extra pair. I could probably borrow his, he only uses them for read small print or looking cool or whatever those street hipsters do.
 
I walked to where Min-soo told me his locker was. Block H
 
I didn't run incase there was something on the ground i slipped on something i didn't see. I could see kind of but small objects were blurry.
 
I arrived at the hall way where i saw CAP and some other guy by his locker (i assumed it was his locker). 
 
I walked over to them.
 
"Min can i borrow your glasses i can't see, i think i'm blind" i said waving my hands in front of my eyes.
 
"Your not blind" he rolled his eyes.
 
"Hello!" the other guy that was with Min-soo said.
 
Oh my God! Who is............ Before i could process my thoughts 
 
"YAH, GO AWAY!!" CAP shouted as he pushed me away
 
I knew what he's like in public so i just picked up the books i had dropped and started to walk away.
 
As i walked off someone grabbed my wrist.
 
I turned around as dropped my books for the second time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
L.Joe's POV.
 
My morning went as normal i walked to school with Ricky. Chunji and Changjo were not far behind us arguing as normal.
 
(Ricky = 🌀, Changjo = 🍀, Chunji = ⭐, L.Joe = ♣)
 
⭐ "RICKY DOESN'T DESERVE SOMEONE AS SELFISH AND STUCK UP AS YOU!!!!" 
 
🍀 "Ok"
 
⭐ "HE IS SO FAR ABOVE YOU!!!"
 
🍀 "Yes i know"
 
⭐ "HE SHOULD BE WITH A GOOD GUY NOT SOME PHYSCO LIKE YOU"
 
🍀 "Your just jealous"
 
⭐ " NO! MY BABY DESERVES BETTER!!"
 
🍀 "Lets see what he thinks?"
 
⭐ "NO!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO PUT MY BABY IN A SITUATION WHERE HE HAS TO CHOOSE!!!"
 
🍀 "NO YOUR JUST SCARED HE LOVES ME MORE!!!"
 
⭐ "NO HE LOVES ME MORE I RAISED HIM!!!!"
 
🍀 "YOU LOVE ME MORE DON'T YOU MY DEAR CHANG-HYUN?"
 
⭐ "NO RICKY YOU LOVE ME, YOUR UMMA MORE!!!"
 
🌀 "*pout*.....please just stop fighting"
 
⭐ "JUST TELL THAT IDIOT YOU LOVE ME MORE!!!!"
 
🍀 "Your scaring him"
 
⭐ "PISS OFF!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO MY CHILD!!!!!"
 
🍀 "My boyfriend."
 
🌀 "Stop arguing!!"
 
⭐ "RICKY YOU LOVE ME MORE. I'M YOUR UMMA!!!!"
 
🍀 "You don't have to answer my love"
 
⭐ "YES HE DOES!!!!!!!"
 
🌀 "Umma! STOP I LOVE CHANGJO AND THATS FINAL!!!!!!!"
 
⭐ "WHY YOU....*tears*....DON'T COME HOME FOR DINNER TONIGHT. BYUNGHUN NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOUR BABY YELLS AND SCREAMS                FOOD DON'T LET HIM IN OK. AND......C  H  A  N  G  -  H  Y  U  N......I AM NEVER SPEAKING TO YOU EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
 
♣ "What happened to our baby?"
 
⭐ "YOU HEARD THE LITTLE SMURF. HE LOVES JONGHYUN!!!!. I DON'T WANT TO BE HIS UMMA!!!!!"
 
♣ "Chunji calm down, your over-reacting"
 
⭐ "AM I?!?!?!? CAN YOU BLAME ME MY BABY JUST SAID HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE. I'M SO HURT!!!!!!!"
 
♣ "Ok......just ignore them" i put my arms out for him.
 
As normal Chunji ran straight into my arms when Ricky said something that pissed him off. Geez did he have to act like such a girl though, for God's sake his taller than me and his on the pavement in front to me crying.
 
I turn my head back to check if Changjo and Ricky were still following but they had left.
 
"I need to find my *sniff* baby a good boyfriend" Chunji sobbed as he ran off
 
I walked to my locker were CAP was shoving things carelessly into his locker. I walked up to him and we started talking.
 
Just as we were about to leave our lockers a girl walked up to CAP.
 
She was so beautiful. 
 
"Min can i borrow your glasses i can't see, i think i'm blind" she said
 
I tried to look away so i wouldn't be tempted to talk to her. But I wanted to, she was so pretty, so gorgeous. 
 
"Your not blind" CAP moaned
 
I had to help, or say something at least. So i though an less than a second later...
 
"Hello!" 
 
WHAT THE.....WHY DID I SAY THAT!!!!! WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!
 
Then it clicked. 
 
Glasses i have a spare pair of glasses. Next thing i know I'm holding her arm and her books are all over the floor.
 
ARGH NO WONDER I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND I'M AN IDIOT!! 
 
I quickly swooped down to help her.
 
"I'm sorry" she said with a worried expression 
 
"No it's not your fault, it's mine I'm so sorry"
 
After i helped her up i looked around for CAP but he was gone.
 
"If you need glasses i have a spare pair in my locker if you want to borrow them?" I offered.
 
Kisa's POV.
 
"No i couldn't" Kisa said frantically shaking her head.
 
"you need them don't you" L.Joe pleaded
 
"It's fine. I'll cope"
 
"...*cute pout*"
 
"No really it's fine"
 
"No it's not you can't see"
 
"It's ok"
 
"It's fine i don't need them you can use them"
 
"But i don't even know you" she continued to shake her head.
 
"We'll then.........................I'm L.Joe" 
 
When i released he was trying to talk to me i was already blushing harshly
 
"There...now let me help you"
 
"It's fine you don't need to your just wasting your time on me"
 
"Stay here!" L.Joe said running quickly back to his locker.
 
He took out a pair of glasses. Really simple but amazing looking black ones.
 
My mind started to wonder as i thought about the beautiful boy and what he would look like in glasses.
 
I didn't look at him too much, because if i did i would probably receive a slap from him or worse his girlfriend. If he has one...........WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!! OF COURSE HE HAS!!!!!!!!! NO ONE AS GORGEOUS AS HIM IS SINGLE!!! And besides i would never even come close to having a chance with someone like him.
 
He gently and cautiously placed the glasses on my head. 
 
OH MY GLOB!!!!!!!
 
(A/n : Oh my glob is a saying from an awesome cartoon show on Cartoon Network called 'ADVENTURE TIME' best adventure show)
 
He's touching my hair!
 
Just stay calm and don't say anything!!! DON'T MOVE WHATEVER YOU DO!! TRY NOT TO MOVE!!!!!!!!
 
Ok ok ok ok calm down calm down breathe breathe!!
 
After he put his glasses on me he smiled.
 
"Are they alright?"
 
I quickly brushed my fringe out of my eyes and blushed
 
"There fine. Thank you so much"
 
(A/n : L.Joe wears contacts occasionally in this story most of the time he wears his glasses)
 
Was he.....NO HE CAN'T BE!!!!! But is he.....is he blushing.......NO WAY HE ISN'T....is he?
 
"It's ok" was all he said.
 
 when he smiled it was like i couldn't breathe properly but i held in all the wheezing my lungs were trying to make.
 
"Thank you again so much" I said picking up my books
 
"Wait before you go...*RING RING RING*" He was interrupted by the warning bell. 
 
"I'm sorry i have to go" i bowed before quickly hurrying away 
 
Wow he was so gorgeous, ok maybe he was short and had weird pink streaks in his platinum white hair, he was so kind and gently for his trouble maker appearance. I just prayed that i wouldn't have to face him again.
 
Then it hit me. They were perfect, they fit, everything was so clear and best of all....L.joe wore them. Oh my glob i sound like weird fan girl now. I mean he is friends with CAP i can't talk to him any more. He wasn't even in my grade.
 
I hurried into my home room and continued the rest of the day the same as yesterday.
 
L.Joe's POV.
 
Did she find me repulsive is that why she ran away so fast? No....well i hope so. I'm such an idiot i didn't even ask her name or why she was hanging around CAP. She must be his girlfriend, if so why did he shove her away and disappear like that. She was beautiful i wish i could talk to her again, i think maybe.....no..no good girl like her would fall for someone like me. And if she was CAP's girlfriend, he would kill me for even going near her.
 
I decided to ask CAP. We were in the same classes for everything including homeroom.
 
"Hey! Min-soo!!" I whisper yelled during first period (math).
 
"It's CAP!!"
 
"Ya, ya whatever."
 
"What eolin-ae gat-eun Joe"
 
(A/n : eolin-ae gat-eun is Korean for childish) 
 
"Meanie, I'm not childish!" I pouted 
 
"Wanna bet?"
 
"What's going on!?!?!?" Chunji said eyeing me 
 
"Nothing. Anyway CAP *empathised* who was that girl?"
 
"What girl?"
 
"WHAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!?!?????????!?!?!?!?!?" Chunji yelped slamming he table and waking up the maths teacher with his scream
 
"Lee Chan Hee! What is your problem?" Mr Najuri said repositioning himself in his chair
 
"Sorry" Chunji pouted and sat back down
 
"Thank you" the teacher said and went back to sleep.
 
"What kind of a teacher purposely sleeps in class" i heard Aron Kwak mumble at the back of the class
 
I looked back to Chunji who had not taken his eyes off me.
 
"Byunghun, Who is this girl your talking about?" He said squinting at me
 
I looked back at CAP who was staring out the window.
 
"I don't know ask CAP he should know"
 
Chunji looked at CAP then back to me
 
"First Ricky and now you, I swear i never wish i married you!" He sighed
 
CAP started quietly laughing and started poking me
 
"No be serious now! Who was that girl!?!?" I said tapping the desk starting to get annoyed.
 
"No one"
 
"Is she your girlfriend?"
 
"No"
 
"Who is she to you?"
 
"No one"
 
"Do you know her name?
 
"Ye..No"
 
"What is it?"
 
"Why do you want to know that?"
 
"Fine. How old is she?"
 
"She's 16 why?"
 
"Wow she so pretty"
 
"Don't talk about her like that"
 
As soon as he said that it clicked in my mind. I'm not that dumb I'm actually good at picking things up quickly 
 
"Is she your sister"
 
"Why do you even care L.Joe?!" 
 
"I just want to know her"
 
"Don't go near her...is that clear!!!"
 
"But.."
 
"If i were you i wouldn't finish that sentence"
 
 
I decided to leave the conversation at that. I was, too be honest, scared of CAP because he was really tall, fully muscle and looked like he has killed more than 600 people before school this morning.
 
No matter what i did i still couldn't stop thinking about her. I just had to know everything about her, she was beautiful and her voice was like an angels'
 
I wondered what she would look like wearing my glasses. She was probably the cutest thing in the world. Wow she really was gorgeous.
 
Later that day at lunch i sat with Changjo and Ricky. Chunji was acting all sulky toward Ricky's comment this morning so he went to sit with Minhyuk and Ilhoon.
 
 I looked over to where Ilhoon, Chunji and Minhyuk were sitting, and with them there she was the beautiful girl. He looked even better with my glasses propped on her beautifully gorgeous nose. Wow!
 
I looked back at Ricky and Changjo. Ricky was messing around with Changjo's hair while he was stabbing his food with a fork. 
 
I decided to leave the couple to there lovey dovey time. I fixed my hair and stood up to join the others. 
 
I walked over to their table and sat down next to Chunji.
 
"BYUNGHUN HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR SON ALONE WITH THAT E!!!" Chunji yelled standing up and pointing to Changjo
 
"What? Changjo can't be a e he is younger than Ricky" Minhyuk pointed out.
 
"Errrrr whatever you know what I mean!!!" Chunji shouted slamming his hands on the table.
 
Chunji was going insane beside me watching the two younger boys feeding each other and sharing food.
 
"He's gonna pay" Chunji mumbled clenching his fist 
 
"Their cute don't you think?" Ilhoon smiled nudging Chunji
 
"NO WAY!!!!!!! I HAVE TO STOP THIS!!! THAT'S IT I'M KILLING HIM!!!" 
 
"L.Joe stop him" Ilhoon said trying to hold Chunji back
 
"Chunji stop" i mumbled
 
Chunji just kept struggling in Ilhoon's arms
 
"LET ME GO!!! CHANGJO HAS TO PAY FOR TURNING MY BABY AGAINST ME!!"
 
"MINHYUK HELP" Ilhoon whined
 
"Chunji calm down, why are you still mad at Changjo? You used to be best friends" Minhyuk said standing and helping Ilhoon clam down.
 
"Hey why don't we talk about this" Ilhoon said sitting Chunji down next to me.
 
"No i don't want to talk. I'm not a girl!" Chunji shouted kicking Minhyuk in the shin
 
"Argh!"
 
"Chunji what he means is we NEED to talk. We don't care if you want to or not!" Ilhoon said sitting on Chunji's lap to stop him from moving.
 
I decided to walk over to sit with Changjo and Ricky. I'd rather suffer their lovey dovey time than wrath than stick around and listen to this weird intervention.
 
(🌀= Ricky, 🍀 = Changjo, ♠ = L.joe) 
 
🍀"What's with Chunji?"
 
♠"Idiot you know what happened"
 
🍀"What?"
 
🌀"I made him mad"
 
🍀"How?"
 
♠"We're you listening this morning"
 
🍀"I remember arguing with him this morning and then we took the shortcut to school"
 
🌀"So you didn't hear what I said to Umma" 
 
🍀"No what did you say?"
 
🌀"I said................wait how could you not have heard me?"
 
🍀"Because i was so focused on your amazing beauty"
 
🌀"Oh Jonghyun!"
 
♠"Ew!!!! I came her to get away from the weirdness!"
 
🌀 "go away then Appa!"
 
I stood up and scanned the room for the girl i had met this morning. I still didn't know her name but she was really really beautiful in every way. As a looked i saw her sitting alone. I wanted to go and talk to her but, well CAP sap undead really serious when he said stay away, he was really scary and i didn't know what or how he was capable of destroying my bones.
 
I decided to go back to Chunji who was lying in Ilhoon's lap crying his eyes out. 
 
"Chunji it's alright ok. Ricky loves you. Look L.joe has come back see he loves you" Minhyuk said trying to pull Chunji off Ilhoon.
 
After seeing Chunji give me evil eyes i got back up and decided to sit alone at a table.
 
I pulled out my phone.
 
 
                  
 
 
1:06pm Niel*-* - YEBOSEYA!!
 
1:15pm L.Joe🔱 - Hi
 
1:15pm Niel*-*: what's up?!?
 
1:16pm L.Joe🔱 : nothing major. I have a new friend, Chunji and Changjo are arguing again 
 
1:16pm Niel*-* : so i didn't miss much
 
1:16pm L.Joe🔱 - you missed what ricky said to Chunji!!
 
1:17pm Niel*-* - what? 
 
1:17pm L.Joe🔱 : he's like 'I love Jonghyun and thats final!'  And Chunji start to cry 
 
1:18pm Niel*-* - LOL thats normal. Did you have dinner last night?
 
1:18pm L.Joe🔱 : yes, bulgogi, why?
 
1:18pm Niel*-* - just checking...you know when Chunji gets pissed off he refuses to do anything.
 
1:19pm L.Joe🔱 : so are you saying i have no dinner
 
1:19pm Niel*-* - well Ricky has no food for sure
 
1:20pm L.Joe🔱 - but i can't cook
 
1:20pm Niel*-* - don't worry i will be home soon it will all be better
 
1:20pm L.Joe🔱 - so how's Paris?
 
1:21pm Niel*-* - people all speak funny 
 
1:21pm L.Joe🔱 - lol
 
1:21pm Niel*-* - but seriously they don't even sound like their speaking english when they are.
 
1:21pm L.Joe🔱  - sorry i can't help you with that
 
1:22pm Niel*-* - I'm coming home on Monday
 
1:22pm L.Joe🔱 - thank God i thought i would have to put up with Chunji by myself
 
1:23pm Niel*-* - he's not that bad
 
1:23pm L.Joe🔱 - I wish i could go, but Chunji would push Changjo and Ricky off the Eiffel Tower.
 
1:24pm Niel*-* - your right. bad idea
 
I looked over to where the girl was sitting with Sunny and Yoona. Wow she really was pretty. I know CAP told me to stay away from her but i..i..i just wanted to know her so bad.
 
RING!RING!RING!
 
I picked up my books and walked to my next class.
 
Kisa's POV.
 
OH MY GOD!!!
 
I can't stop thinking about him. His face, his voice, his colourful hair, his eyes, his lips, his nose. Just thinking about him made me blush.
 
 I adjusted the glasses on my nose and continued to read my novel.
 
His glasses were perfect, exactly like my own. I couldn't believe how perfect, amazing, breathtaking, gorgeous he was.  
 
L.Joe what kind of a name was that. 
 
ARGH! I have to stop thinking about him. He probably has a really pretty girlfriend who loves him, so i don't want to get involved. 
 
But I....i just can't stop thinking about him.
 
I decided i should ask an expert.
 
1:12pm Kisa☆ - hey Joo
 
1:13pm Seohyun💟 - KISA!!!! I can't wait till tomorrow 
 
1:13pm Kisa☆ - where are you staying
 
1:14pm Seohyun - my mum said i have to stay with my cousin Eunkwang or if you let me stay with u....
 
1:14pm Kisa☆- sorry, Min would get angry probably
 
1:14pm Seohyun - oh fine! Use the scary brother excuse
 
1:15pm Kisa☆ - lol, Unnie i need to ask you something
 
1:15pm Seohyun - Sorry Kisa i have to go now. tomorrow i will come straight over k!
 
1:15pm Kisa☆ - ok what time?
 
1:16pm Seohyun - around 10am luv u  xoxoSeohyun💛💙💜💚❤
 
Seohyun was my best friend. I first met her while running from Min-soo at a party my mum and dad held when i was 7.
 
#FLASHBACK# 
 
It all started when me and Min-soo were playing chase while mum and dad were preparing for a garden party. 
 
"Hey! Stop running around your going to get dirty!!" Umma yelled. 
 
She had dressed us in our best clothes. I loved mine it was white with black polka dots and a cute little black belt. Appa had brushed Min-soo's hair nice and neat but he just messed it back up again. 
 
We ignored our mother and Min-soo continued to chase me around.
 
(A/n : i use Min-soo in this flash back because he is only 9 years old he hasn't received the nickname CAP yet)
 
"HEY!HEY!HEY!" She continued to scream
 
"Umma we're just playing" Min-soo pleaded
 
"No your messing up your clothes"
 
"But but but but"
 
"NO GET INSIDE NOW!!!"
 
"But i wanna play out here!"
 
"Min-soo!!!"
 
"Yes umma!"
Being the good little sister i followed him inside. We climbed to the top of the stair case and slid down the rails.
 
"NO WHAT THE.......KISA!! MIN!!" Umma yelled
 
We both ran to our rooms n the hope that mum didn't get mad
 
Later that night...
 
We came out of our rooms just before the guests arrived.
 
The first people to arrive were an old couple who would stop squeezing my cheeks 
 
"Stay still Min-soo" umma scream whispered to my brother
 
The next guests arrived followed by a girl who was around Min-soo's age (10) but was still really pretty.
 
After all the guests arrived i ran up to my bed room and sat on my bed. 
 
*knock,knock, knock* i lifted my head from a book a was reading and saw the girl standing in my door way.
 
(A/n : yes Kisa was a bookworm)
 
"Hello" i said getting up
 
"Hi, my name's Seo Joo Hyun whats yours?" She smiled sitting down next to me
 
"I'm Kisa Jin Bang"
 
"You have a pretty name, my nickname is Seohyun thats what my parents call me"
 
And since then we have been best friends
 
#END OF FLASHBACK# 
 
CAP's POV.
 
Finally the end of the day. Since math L.Joe hasn't said a word to me about Kisa and in science he stayed away from me. Not that i liked him around me 24/7 and not thats didn't have other friends, i mean he is actually a really good person better than my old friends in Seoul (Zico, P.o, u-kwon, b-bomb, Taeil, jaehyo and kyung [block B {BBC}]) 
 
"HEY!!!" Baekho shouted slapping my back
 
"Oh God!" I mumbled under my breath
 
"What are you 'oh god' ing?" he laughed 
 
"Baekho haven't you tortured him enough..." Ren said tugging at Beakho's arm
 
"What do you mean torturing him?"
 
While he looking i walked off.
 
At the gate i looked around and found L.Joe running towards me.
 
"Help me help me!!!!" 
 
"What why?!?!?" 
 
"Never mind just run!!!!!!"
 
He continued running while i walked at my own pace.
 
"Hurry!"
 
"No i can walk as slow as i want"
 
"Can i ask you a favour"
 
"No"
 
"Why? I really need help"
 
"No"
 
"But if you don't Chunji will kill me"
 
"Good"
 
"You don't care about me *pout*"
 
"No, never have never will"
 
"Liar! You love me! Every one loves me"
 
"Then why does Chan hee want to kill you"
 
"Ri...grr" 
 
He finally slowed his pace to mine and we were already half way home.
 
"I will race you ok?" He asked with puppy eyes
 
"Why?"
 
"Because if i win you will let me stay at your house tonight"
 
"Why?"
 
"Because Chunji wants to kill me for siding with Changjo at lunch"
 
"Again why?"
 
"Because Chunji hates Changjo"
 
"Why?"
 
"Deal?"
 
"Fine..." I sighed 
 
We started at the same time. I knew he would never win, I'm too athletic for a nerd like him.
 
He was fast for his size. Even with a heavy bag of books.
 
Wow he won, i can't believe it.
 
"Your slow!" He moaned
 
"How *puff* can you *huff* run like that" i gasped for air.
 
"Did you forget about Chunji and his chasing problem. He's been like that since i met him so i have to be a good runner to avoid him"
 
After finally catching my breath we were standing at the front door.
 
"So can i stay here tonight?"
 
"Of course not!"
 
"I promise no to talk about your sister or look at her beautiful face"
 
"No!!"
 
"Please"
 
"No"
 
He started to fill his eyes with fake tears.
 
"Your so mean Bang Min-soo!"
 
"Yah fine!" I had no other choice.
 
"I'll be back" he smiled and took off next door.
 
I walked inside the house and dropped my bag on the floor.
 
I walked over to the bench in the kitchen and stuck on it was a note from Kisa.
 
'Hey min, 
I'm going to the mall with my friends i will be back around 8pm so i can't cook dinner ok.
Don't forget Seohyun will be here tomorrow at 10am and she is staying with us for a couple of days.
I hope thats ok, and if not then......................Ok thanks Min-soo,
love Kisa'
 
I put the note down on the bench top and sat on the couch. I sat in silence thinking of what to tell Kisa. I kinda liked the idea of L.Joe being my friend but i would never let it show.
 
The time was close to 4:30pm when L.Joe arrived. 
 
"Your house is a lot bigger than mine" he beamed as i opened the door.
 
Everything when well we watched the soccer on tv and talked.
 
"So where is...?" He said shielding himself with a pillow
 
"What is your problem!" 
 
"I din't know but she just seems so........................................................wow"
 
"Oi!!!" 
 
"But...why can't you......just....just tell me her name!"
 
"No!"
 
"Please"
 
"No!"
 
"Please just a name"
 
"No, you might turn into a stalker!"
 
"Please"
 
"No"
 
"Why?"
 
"No"
 
"Why?"
 
"No!No!No!No!No!"
 
"Fine!"
 
"Go home!" 
 
"I'm be good"
 
"Your so annoying"
 
"Thank you"
 
"Argh"
 
I ignored him and continued to watch the tv. What the hell am i going to tell Kisa when she walks in and sees her stalker.
 
Kisa's POV.
 
I collected my things from my locker and walked to the school gates. Where Sunny and Yoona were waiting for me.
 
"Hi KISA!!" Sunny waved
 
I waved back
 
"We're going shopping you wanna come?!?" Yoona shouted
 
"Umm....ok...but i need to go home and plug in my phone" i said looking at my phone that was currently on 4% battery charge
 
"Nice phone" some guy said snatching my phone out of my hands
 
"BAEKHO YOU PIECE OF" Sunny shouted 
 
"Sunny please stop swearing!" Yoona interrupted
 
"Yeah Sunny!" Baekho laughed sticking his tongue out
 
Sunny snatched the phone out of Baekho's hands and passed it to me
 
"Sorry don't mind him, he's my step brother, i don't know how Ren puts up with him!" She smiled
 
"It's ok" i replied shyly
 
"No it's not!" She bellowed slapping Baekho on the back of his head.
 
"Yah Minki sunny is being mean!!!" He whined as he ran off to some guy that looked kinda like a girl (but was wearing a boys uniform)
 
After Baekho ran away we walked to my house.
 
"I just need to put it in charge" i smiled
 
"Ok we'll wait for you out here" Yoona said holding Sunny back
 
"Your house is massive Kisa" sunny said in amazement 
 
I decided to leave a note for Min-soo incase he was wondering where i was.
 
'Hey min, 
I'm going to the mall with my friends i will be back around 8pm so i can't cook dinner ok.
Don't forget Seohyun will be here tomorrow at 10am and she is staying with us for a couple of days.
I hope thats ok, and if not then......................Ok thanks Min-soo,
love Kisa'
 
That should do it.
 
I walked back out side 
 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーHEY GUYS!!!!!!! 
I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAD ALOT OF THINGS TO DO (NAPLAN) 
But.....i Hope i make up for it in this chapter.
I tried to write the lovey dovey stuff between L.Joe and Kisa, but it just got awkward. 
So there you guys have it, L.joe is not gay and i wonder if they become a couple?
But I promise i will make it up to you all. The next chapter has well i can't say too much but i plan to make Seohyun arrive and mess with Kisa's new school life. 
XXO chan
Just want to shout out to my family.
L,Jung Jaekyung my supportive readers and my BFFS
LOVE YOU GUYS more than you can imagine!!!! 
XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO XXO
LEE YOONARA
LUV U ALL!!
Follow me on Istagram - leeyoonara