Happy。☆・°°・。♡ ☆彡

The complications of High School

      

CAP's POV 

After Chunji cleared the amusement park, the real fear set in.

I had no idea of what to do next. What if he hates me? 

I'm so nervous. Kisa save meee. If this screws up L.Joe your so dead trust me. 

I sat in the dark corner alone, with the bouquet of flowers 

"Chunji?, L.Joe?, GOD-ING-DAMN-IT that's the last time i listen to those guys" Neil's voice echoed through the abandoned park

"ARGH LEE CHANHEE IS THIS YOUR SICK IDEA OF A PRANK" he continued

And i just sat in nervous silence, aw i gotta say something.

"Niel" i squeaked every so softly.

But damn it echoed 

"AH WHAT THE !! WHO SAID THAT!! WHY DO YOU KNOW MY ---- L.JOE STOP THROWING YOUR VOICE, it's weird and you sound funny"

"Um okay" I spoke again highering the octaves to sound like more L.Joe.

"Yeah, your still doing it, you sound like a real man, anyway where are you?"

"Uh " i have to come out of hiding now 

Niel's voice became louder, meaning he was getting closer to me. "Joe where are yo--------oh my god" 

As I look up from my futile crouching position, my gaze was met with the beautiful brown eyes of Daniel Ahn.

"Surprise!" I half heartedly smiled holding the flowers out toward Neil's face covering my one with the massive bouquet.

My heart throbbed as a i heard a soft whimper.

"Stop this you " Niel whacked the flowers out of my hands and ran away with tears flowing down his cheeks

"Daniel"

"Don't call me that" he sobbed running even faster 

I was faster than him naturally but he has long legs, unfair advantage!

"Niel please just listen to me" i shouted grabbing his wrist just before the entrance of the park.

"You don't love me" his cold voice struck a heavy hurtful pang in my heart.

"Niel" 

"CAP doesn't love me, he is straight and has so many girl friends, he doesn't need me" Niel began to cry again.

"Niel, i need you, please believe me" i held him tighter

"We--don-t *sob*...argh let me go!" He pushed me off and slapped my face causing a big red hand mark. 

I grabbed his hand and held it to my own heart, "i love you Daniel, please believe me, I'll do anything, I swear i love you"

Niels face became softer, from anger his eyes turned soft and melted my heart as he looked into my eyes.

"I don't understand you" he spoke very very quietly, but i heard.

"Well let me explain" without thinking twice i took his hand and led him back into the amusement park.

Authors POV.

CAP led Niel up the stairwell to the fairest wheel, "hey, you can smile you know" 

Niel slowly let a small smiled overcome his face, and tears started to glaze his eyes once again.

"I'm never going to stop loving you" 

"C.a.p"

"Call me Minsoo"

"Uh....Minsoo-hyung"

"Or ya know - Jagiya, honey, baby, babe, husband"

Niel blushed madly in response

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**NEXT DAY**

Niel's POV.

I woke up, bright and happy realising that that sinking feeling was gone
My emptiness was gone, i felt complete 

COMPLETE

As I get dressed, i wander down stairs to see L.Joe wide awake playing on the Xbox with ... Minsoo

Just thinking about him makes me blush. I begin to get hot and bothered just standing here like this Aahhhh.

"NIEL I'M STARVING COULD YOU MAKE ME SOMETHING TO EAT! please" L.Joe whined not even moving his eyes from the tv screen. 

Upon my name being announced, by the idiot of the house, CAP turned his head, his soft brown eyes meeting mine. 

"Morning beautiful" he smiled.

My heart melted in response, I stopped breathing an my heart skipped a beat. I quickly rushed into the kitchen to make them something for breakfast. Hm... Thinking back to last night, it was amazing, he told me everything about himself, and I stayed quiet and listened. 

He likes kimchi, spicy things. He has never had a boyfriend before, I feel so honoured. I want to be everything for him, I want to be his angel. He likes angels he has an angel tattoo and a lot more. He said he got his first one on his ankle but......i don't think it's even legal to get a tattoo when your 14. 

Hahaha 

I'm so happy to have someone like him in love with me.

Kisa's POV.

Minsoo got back late last night around twelve, he seemed so happy. I'm happy for him. 
And so happy as well, i got to spend time with Joe and he won me a giant panda bear. I hugged it all night ahaha

When I woke up around 8 o'clock, Minsoo was already gone, i found a note on the kitchen table saying he was going to see Niel and he wouldn't be back until the afternoon. But I hope he gets home soon, he has basketball practise at four. But then again Minsoo has never been organised, on time, considerate. Also he has never been this happy in a long time. 

I smile as i realise my brother is making the right decision, i just need to trust him. Just like he needs to trust that me and L.Joe will be fine :))))).

CAP'S POV.

AH again !! Yeah 

"WHAT HOW HOW HOW" L.Joe whined 

"You don't know how to play this" I smirked tossing the controller to him
 
"Course i do, I'M THE BEST AT IT"

"Well clearly there is a new champion" i stood up feeling proud of myself and a little like an for making L.Joe pout (close to crying) after lose 7 times on Call of Duty Ghosts.

"Where are you going?" He questioned as i moved backward into the kitchen.

"Champions get awards, so I'm going to claim my prize" i smirked walking up behind Niel and wrapping my arms around his waist lovingly. 

I rested my head on his shoulder, trailing light kisses up and down his neck.

"What a-aare you d-doing?" Niel asked with a stutter. 

"Well, what does it look like, I'm showing my boyfriend how much i love him" i smiled placing a sweet kiss on his cheek close to his lip.

"B-b-oyfriend" he gulped hard. Trying to focus on his cooking instead of me.

But I wasn't going to give up, i nuzzled my nose up to Niels neck, breathing in his heavenly scent of strawberries and white chocolate. He is an angel. He is so perfect. 

"Hyung.......uh.....can you.....let go" 

I sighed, not wanting to part with my lover, but i complied and let him free of my grasp. 

He set the table nicely, and served the food neatly on the plates. "L.Joe breakfast" he called and on cue the short blonde marched into the kitchen and sat down across from me. Niel started to was the dishes and motioned for us to start eating. Kimchi omellette! Mhm it's so nice, such a since food to have for breakfast one of my favourites, Daniel is really and angel. I'm lucky to have him. 

I love you Ahn Daniel. 

Just wait I'll show you how much. 

 


Oh wow okay here is the next chalter

im so sorry it took so long. I'll explain why in the next update. shouldn't be too long

im so sorry so so so so so very sorry. But hopefully the nap ~ lovey feels made it a little better

i need to sleep now cus it's 4:38 am and I haven't slept in 35 hours almost!! 

^ CAP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  >-< cuti

Sorry bye bye thank you so so so much 

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!