Chapter 3

He Promised Me

Hey guys~ Updated ^^

 

 

Ljoe's POV

 

After class, I went in Teentop's secret place. And I found my members there already. Before I went there, I've already made up my mind about the so called "game" well it's not that I'm bored but because I'm so challenged to do this, and I don't know but I feel like doing it after the scenario earlier at our class. Aish that girl makes me crazy not literally but I just found her so mysterious and beauti--- wait what I'm thinking. 

 

"Yo bro. So how's your class? Oh lemme guess, you're late again earlier right?" Niel mocked me.

 

"Shut up"

 

"Sit here Joe and we have something to discuss" CAP hyung told me so I sat facing all of them.

 

"So what are we going to talk about?"

 

"Do you accept the "game" we've told you this morning?" Changjo started.

 

"Uhmm I've thought about it earlier and I guess I should give it a try" I answered.

 

"Well that's our Ljoe" CAP hyung said while raising his right hand and offered a high five to me.

 

 

I came back to school to see Ahri. Luckily, I found her at the bench sitting while reading the book she's holding. Seriously, I found it so unique, because girls these days likes shopping, putting make ups and such but this girl, she doesn't seem to be one of those girls. I slowly walked to her without her noticing it, then I sat beside her.

 

"Hey" I said. And she looked surprised to see me out of nowhere. 

 

"W-what are you doing here?"

 

"Uhmm nothing I just want to talk to you, you know maybe we could be friends as I've said earlier at our class."

 

"You know, you don't have to lie, do you want to be friends with me or you just want to play me as one of your toys?" Well I am so surprised after I heard those words coming from her.

 

"How'd you say so? Do you know me that much to say that? 

 

"N-no b-but I know that boys like you are same with others."

 

"I don't know why you're saying things like that, I really want to be friends with you"

 

"So tell me the reason why you want to be friends with me?" 

 

"Simply because you're unique and I find you so mysterious, this is the first time I've met a girl like you and I want to know you more that's why I want to be friends with you"

 

She paused for minutes but then she spoke.

 

"I-i-i dont know, I'll think about it" she said then stood up and walked away.