Chapter 1

He Promised Me

 

 

YOUR P.O.V

 

                              You're on your way to the school where you're studying when you felt that someone is watching you from behind. You faced your back, but you saw nothing. You thought you're just hearing and feeling things so you continued walking.

                               You reached your school on time, when you sat down on your chair, your teacher just arrived and greeted the class.

 

 

"Good morning class!" 

 

"Good morning Mrs. Kangnam!" the class greeted.

 

 

 

The teacher started to teach the lessons but the class was startled when someone opened the door and caught everyone's attention.

 

 

"Mr. Lee! Your late again! Dont you know what time is it already?" the teacher asked.

 

 

"Sorry Ma'am, can i just take my sit now?" he said in a cold tone.

 

 

"Y-you may! So..Go!"

 

 

 

After that scene...the class continued copying what the teacher has written in the board. You're busy copying note's when you felt someone sat beside you.But you didn't look and just keep on writing..But then you heard him spoke...

 

 

"Hey, can we be friends? the boy asked.

 

But you just turned your head down and continue what you are doing...

 

 

 

"Aishh why did he asked me to be his friend? =____= I want to be alone :/ " you thought and you didn't even mind to answer him back.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello :) i know its kinda boring :D but pls. understand me ^^ 

its my first time :3 hihi

thanks :D