Chapter 2

He Promised Me

Hi guys :) sorry for the long wait :D its been a year and more since the last time i've posted the first chapter and now i'm back to continue the story :> 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ljoe's P.O.V

 

I really dont understand my friends, they want me to be friends with that girl, actually i dont want it but since my friends are challenging me, i'll do it. I know that I will succeed at this mission. It's obviously easy for me to make her fall in love with me. Who wouldn't? I'm handsome. But i'm kinda worried 'cause she didn't seem to be affected and such when I'm around. Our conversation earlier flashed back in my mind...

 

"Hey Joe~ do you know that Ahri girl?" CAP hyung asked me.

 

"Yeah. I heard things about her being so quite weird and yeah why?" i said.

 

"Don't you find her interesting? I mean don't you know that she doesn't seem to be affected of your so called 'charm'?" Niel said.

 

"Uhmmm yeah well, sometimes I thought of it too but the hell I care to that girl, I dont like her also so it's okay."

 

"Okay dude but don't you wanna play a game? Dont you wanna make her like you, like your other fangirls?" Chunji said.

 

"Come on, I know that I'm a playboy but I dont want to mess with a weird girl here in the campus."

 

"Oh okay, but if you changed your mind, talk to us okay? So, bye dude we still have class and you better go to your class also, you're late already.....AGAIN"

 

"Ah yeah. Oh sht I'm late ugh bye gotta go!"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

The time I've entered our classroom, our teacher was already there and I dont know what to say so I acted cool and yeah I'm so cool. I'm always late so why bother right? tss. Oh well our teacher said that I could sit after I asked if I could just sit. And from the start my eyes were already at her. Yes, she didn't even made a glance at me. I'm so irritated by this. I caught everyone's attention except hers and I feel so ugh. Should I start the "game" that my friends told me?

 

I sat beside her...She's still copying notes so she didn't even looked at me.... so I started to speak out.

 

"Hey, can we be friends?" I said and this time I caught her attention, and I'm so surprised to see her eyes, well it's beautiful, she's beautif--- wait what am I saying? But as expected, she turned her head down and continued copying and not even giving me a response. This is so challenging, I will continue this later...and sooner or later, she will fall in love with me.

 

 

Ahhhh I can't wait till this class end and I'll start this mission, I will make them see how L.joe affects everyone.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay guys :D this is it for now~