“Don’t thank me, actually. Thank Taemin here.”

Eden
Please log in to read the full chapter

A cool-down from the previous chapters...

Suho’s eyes widen at the name, his body stricken with horror. “O-one…shot?”

 

Onew raises an eyebrow at Suho’s reaction. “…You know someone from there?”

 

Suho lowers his eyes to the ground, looking forlorn. “…Himchan…one of my neighbors from home…”

 

The captain of Lucifer slackens at the name, nodding in confirmation. “Aye, Himchan’s in that crew… The captain of the ship is Bang Yongguk. Ring a bell?” Suho shakes his head.

 

Taemin speaks up. “There are other groups in Red Moon, such as the crews of Hyde and Bimil. In Blue Sun, there’s Pandora, Fire, and such.”

 

“…Wait, did you say Bimil?”

 

Everyone looks surprised as they turn to D.O, whose face is aghast and his eyes wide.

 

“…Yes, I did say Bimil…” Taemin answers calmly. “The captain of that ship is Se-“

 

“Seo Eunkwang, first mate is Jung Ilhoon, and their pilot is Lim Hyunsik.” D.O huffs, as he is about to fall to his knees. Kai immediately grabs hold of him to keep him steady. “I can’t believe you guys…”

 

“…You know them, D.O?” Onew asks concernedly.

 

“Hyunsik was my neighbor back home… Ilhoon and Eunkwang were my brothers’ friends… They were good people… Why did they hide this from me? I knew Eunkwang was going to be a captain back then, and they had also founded Bimil, but they never told me that they were in some sort of alliance!! I hadn’t heard from them in so many years, and it has come to this that I find out they’re our enemy!”

 

“Wait, wait…” Baekhyun says, “You mean to tell me, that these guys were in our hometown? Chanyeol, did you know about this?!?”

 

“No! Kyungsoo, how come you knew them and we didn’t??”

 

“Uh, because he just said they were neighbors,” Jongdae retorts.

 

“Well, yeah but Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and I went to the same schools! We should’ve met them at some point!”

 

“Hyunsik…was home-schooled,” D.O explains weakly. “They all were…”

 

“…Oh.”

 

An awkward silence ensues as everyone share glances, most looking amazed at these startling discoveries. The captain of the Lucifer swears under his breath as he takes in these details.

 

“Anyway, how long has it been since your last pendant retrieval? They’re also looking for them too. And even if they get some, they’ll want to snatch yours too before they can enslave you.”

 

Suho glances at the holographic globe and map, looking completely desperate. “We can’t force the pendants to reveal quickly…” He says sullenly. “The pendants reveal to us in their own time… They call to us. I had recently acquired mine a few days ago… Yifan received his a few months ago. Luhan, at least six months before Yifan had his. And Minseok, he receive

Please log in to read the full chapter