Rumors

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rumors

 

Yoona hummed a small tune, a catchy song by SNSD, as she flipped through her high school's weekly newspaper. "Not interested, not interested, 2PM comeback, boring...what the hell?" Yoona's eyes widened, reading through the title. "Our very own prince of SM High, Nichkhun Horvejkul rumored to be dating the ever so popular and talented Victoria Song."

"Nichkhun who had once acted as Victoria's husband in the play, 'We Got Married' has been rumored to be secretly dating each other. Students have reported they saw the pair late at night holding hands in the Gangnam district. There have also been pictures of them wearing couple clothing and not to mention couple rings..." Yoona read aloud, her scowl deepening with each word.

"There you are, I've been looking for you everywhere." The man, Yoona had just read about came into the small studying room she was currently occupying. Nichkhun bent over to kiss her only to be gently shoved away by a hand. He looked worriedly to his girlfriend; she had never rejected his kiss before. In fact, she said it was irresistible so why was she...oh gods is she breaking up with me? Nichkhun thought in horror, psyching himself out, his complexion paling in matter of seconds.

"Well, I've been here." She replied back with a displeased frown, completely unaware of Khun's inner thoughts.

Okay, this wasn't too bad, he could fix this all he had to do was apologize like crazy but for what? He wasn't sure what he had done wrong? Think, Khun, think, you're a smart boy. Then out of the corner of his eye, he catches the newspaper splayed out on the desk that happened to have Victoria and his picture next to each other. His brows crinkled together in confusion. "What's this?" He reached over her to read the big bolded words that gossiped about his love life. Phew, so that's what it's about. "You can't possibly believe this crap." He waved at the crinkled paper with disgust.

Yoona huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't know should I? You've even been caught together by other classmates."

He looked to her suspiciously, wondering if she was just messing with him. Nope, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter