You Drive Me Crazy

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Drive Me Crazy

requested by: mysticdeer

 

"Do we really have to do this?" Jiyong whined, carefully eyeing his girlfriend, who had her back to him.

"You lost the bet," Yoona reminded him, leaving no room for argument. 

Curses to Seungri for promising him that he would win over Daesung.

"Now," she twirled her body around to face him, "Red or pink?"

"Neither." He replied with a cheesy grin. Yoona, however wasn't amused. "Why can't you do this with your girl friends? Or maybe even on a Barbie. How about I buy you a Barbie and you can play with her?"

"I've already did it too many times with the girls." Smiling wickedly yet somehow maintaining an innocent look, she approached Jiyong. "Now I'm interested in doing it to you." If one didn't know any better, they would've thought Yoona meant something very naughty and something very much R rated. Alas that was not what she meant. "With your bone structures I think you would look great as a woman."

"Gee, thanks." He said sarcastically. 

"Now make me some fish lips. So I can put this on you." The choding instructed, her hand inches away from his face. Squeezing his lips tightly together, he did as he was told. His lips turned into a frown as he felt the oily lipstick make contact with his lips. "Stop moving you big baby." She ordered in a stern tone. "All done!" Jiyong opened his eyes and got ready to stand up, only to be shoved down in his seat. "Hold on I didn't mean I was done done, I just meant the lips is done." She informed him as she rushed into her closet to find something.

Jiyong groaned, how much longer was he going to have to endure this? "Ta-da!" Yoona came out with a brown matted thing in her hand.

He narrowed his eyes, was that what he thinks it is? "Why do you have a wig?"

"For this occasion of course." She answered without thinking.

"How could you know if you would win or not?" He questioned. The bet, she had referred to happened this morning and since then they've been hanging out together. He was pretty sure, she didn't have the time to randomly buy a wig.

"You know what? I think you need some more eyeliner." Yoona said, quickly changing the topic. 

Picking up on her antsy behavior, Jiyong eyed her carefully. She was hiding something, why else was she avoiding eye contact? "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"No, not really." She held onto one of his eyelids down and drew another thick line over it.

"Im Yoona." He warned, calling out her full name, he only did that when he was angry.

"Haha," Yoona laughed sheepishly. "See the funny thing is the other day during lunch I was looking at some magazines and wondered what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter