Smolder

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smolder

Whoever said Im Yoona didn't have talent, obviously hadn't met the real person. Because at the drop of a hat, Oh Sehun could name at least a handful of her talents. For one she was beautiful, kind, outgoing, a good friend... okay yeah those weren't talents but rather traits that made someone like her all the more likeable but he knew for sure there was one talent she excelled at. One of which not many people knew of. Thank god for that. What talent you ask? Smoldering. Oh yes, if a woman could smolder then Im Yoona was the queen of it. He first discovered this talent of hers during one of the many times where he just sat around and watched her dance.

She was practicing for the upcoming dance battle, one which he was not included yet again. He sat across from her with the instrumental music of "Thrift Shop" playing loudly in the background. Her body moved smoothly with the beat of the music then her eyes captured his. The intensity of her eyes with which she stared at him made him feel like she could see right through his soul. Yet he couldn't look away, he was willingly trapped in her gaze. It was electrifying, it was y, it was seduction at it's finest. It was a smolder. 

At first he thought all the dancers had such a skill but after careful observation of the other noonas he realized that to be not true. Though the other noonas may be a better dancer than Yoona, none of them were able to pierce his soul quiet as well as the face of SNSD with just a stare. 

When he had told Jongin of this skill, the older boy had only snorted saying that he had long known of this. Sehun should have known, of course he would know, the boy only had idolized her since the first day he had met her. He would notice everything. Later on Sehun learned to regret asking Jongin because Tao had also been present at the time. And the Kungfu had blabbed to his EXO hyungs about this. It didn't take long before all the members were fascinated by this so called smolder and asked if they could sit in on her practices. 

Though it was strange to have 11 boys all of a sudden ask if they could watch her dance, she had simply shrugged it of thinking, the more audience the better. They could tell her if she made a mistake or not. Needless to say all it took was one dance for all of them to fall under her charms. 

"I was the first one to find out about it." Sehun huffed under his breath. It wasn't fair. Now she hardly had any time for him. He and he his big mouth, he should've just kept it a secret like Jongin did so wisely. 

"Hun, what's with the long face?" The person of interest popped up next to him with concern written all over her face. It was rare to see the maknae sulk.

"Nothing," he grumbled and looked at her. She was wearing her usual attire, consisting of a simple white t-shirt and a pair of black yoga pants. "Noona are you going to practice?"

If she was surprised that he knew where she was going, she didn't show it. "Yeah, did you want to come."

Sehun nodded eagerly at the prospect of being the only audience as they entered an empty practice room. Once he got settled in his usual seat, he waited for her to put on the music. "Noona, before you start, can you stop making that face?" He said.

"What face?" She shot him a questioning look. Did she make a face? 

"This," Sehun repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter