Raindrops

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Raindrops

 

Sighing for the nth time in the last ten minutes, Kim Jongin stared through the window with a great displeasure. "What are you doing?" A voice that he knew all too well asked from behind.

"Sunbae," he gave her a brief nod before turning back to the window. "I hate the rain," he grumbled negatively. Wet drops of water crashed against outside surfaces at an accelerating speed, whoever dared to go outside would be drenched in a matter of seconds.

"Why?"

"Today's my day off yet it's raining, I can't go anywhere now!" He turned his body towards her, his lips jutting out in a pout. His body already reacting to her mere presences, his heart was pounding, his hand was clammy and everything else was acting funny." But he refused to act like a fanboy, no, he wanted to be remain cool in her eyes.

"Well, I like the rain," she sighed wistfully," There's just a certain romantic feel to it."

"Sunbae, you've watched way too many Korean dramas," Jongin informed her boldly, for his not afraid of offending her, they were long past that kind of formality.

She placed her hands on her hips in exasperation. "How many times have I told you not to call me sunbae, Jongin."

"Probably a billion times," he shrugged his shoulder carelessly. They've known each other for five years now, yet he was still accustomed to calling her sunbae because if he did call her noona like she had demanded so many times apart of him felt that would shift his view on their relationship. He would have a right to become possessive and jealous.

She rolled her eyes, knowing there was no talking him out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter