Confession

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confession

 

 

"How could you?" Yoona walked into the CNBlue's dressing room after filming the music bank, jabbing at Jonghyun's chest with her forefinger.

"Uh-oh," Yonghwa mumbled, it was obvious trouble was about to brew up. "We'll just leave you two..." he dragged his two younger members out of the room.

Jonghyun gaped openly at her, "What are you talking about?"

"Running Man." She huffed, giving him those two words as a hint. When he still didn't catch on, Yoona added on, "Ideal type."

Realization dawned on Jonghyun, his mouth dropping into an 'o' shape. Last week for promotions of his group's new album he had joined Running Man as a guest. Somehow the question of ideal type was brought up and he of course was asked who his ideal type was. And her name had just slipped out. "Oh that," he gulped. "What about it?" He should have known she would find out eventually. She was after all a fan of Running Man, not to mention Minho and Minhyuk were blabber mouths to this kind of thing.

"Don't play dumb with me." The once gentle doe shaped eyes, stared him down with an intense irritation. "I've told you I don't like to be named as an ideal type especially when you don't mean it." Her brows furrowed together expressing her displeasure.

Jonghyun thought she had never looked cuter. "I'm sorry; the question caught me by surprise."

"And I was the first person you could think of?" she raised an delicate eyebrow, somehow she didn't seem too happy with this explanation.

"Sort of," he murmured, bowing his head to hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter