Chapter 2

w8 4 me

Ae Sook POV

First period, which was English, had just started and poor me was stuck here just being all bored and stuff. Hmm.... maybe I should annoy Agumon. I mean, he's the reason why I am so bored. I can't even see past his head to the whiteboard! I scrunched up a random piece of paper and threw it at Agumon. The paper ball rebounded off his head and landed back on my desk. Hehe, wall tennis!!!!! This is actually really fun! I kept throwing the ball at him.

"Aish! Would you stop?" Agumon said suddenly. Man that scared me.

"Well I can't help it. You're head is too big and I can't see past it."

"Then swap spots with me."

"Nooooo, I don't wanna." I complained. I'm so irrational...

"Have it your way." He turned back to sit straight. I sighed and thought about my options of what I could do to pass time. Welll I could always try sleeping.... I rested my head on my hands and then closed my eyes. Ahhhhh, why you so loud teacher!? How can I fall asleep now? Uhh... maybe I could count lambs...? OK! One lamby. Two lamby. Three lamby. *Yawn* Four lamby. Soon enough, the teachers droning faded to the back of my mind and I was almost asleep. That is until that stupid Agumon turned around and decided to knock my hands out from under me.

"GYYAAAHH!!!!" I screamed as my face pummeled into the desk. Everyone around me started laughing as I lifted my head to find blood pouring out of my nose. It really hurt. I looked up from the blood covered desk to see Agumon staring at me. He wasn't actually laughing though, unlike the rest of the class. That was kind of nice.... Even though he did this to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his face completely serious.

"Everyone, pay attention to class!" The teacher cawed as she tried to get everyones attention back to the lesson.

"I'm fine," I whispered. Blood flooded into my mouth as I spoke. He walked over to the teachers desk to get the box of tissues that had been placed there. When he came back, rather than handing me the box, he actually held the tissue up to my nose. "I can do it myself, you know?" I told him. He just ignored me. I was extremely self concience from all the staring, me and Agumon were getting but at least the class wasn't talking about us.

"Umm, Raremon?" Agumon said quietly after a long awkward silence of him staring at me and me trying to look everywhere but at him.

"Yes?" I blubbered.

"How did you get that scar on your forehead?' He was looking at me so intensely as he asked this that I was actually a bit scared.

"Uhhh.... well when I was in middle school I has fallen over in PE class and had landed on some rocks. That's all..." The moment I said this, every muscle in his body seemed to tighten up. Along with his grip on my nose. "Gahhh," I yelled as I jerked my head back and somehow managed to spray blood everywhere. 

"Sorry...." He mumbled. Though he didn't look it. Which pissed me off. He turned his attention back to the teacher and class ended swiftly like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch Time

I entered the cafeteria, with Minhye by my side, and scanned the canteen line which seemed to stretch on forever. Like it was literally so frickin long that the line was doing laps around the whole room.

"Aghhhh whatta we dooooo!??" I moaned as I clung to Minhye who led me to an empty table.

"Wellllll yhhuuuu can go and get tehh food while I stay here, all warm and cosy, and mind teh table. :)" She smiled. Such a meanie.... But instead of complaining, I went to line up in the line.

40 minutes later

Finally! I'm at the starttt of daaaa liinnnee :"D!!!! "May I order a chicken salad role." I asked the lady.

"Sorry, we're all out." The woman said emotionlessly. Are you JOKING?!

"Hotdog?"

"Just sold out."

"Fried rice?"

"None left."

"Dim sim?"

"None."

"Egg role?"

"Nada."

"Pineapple pizza?" (A/N - Now I'm hunngrryyyy D:)

"Uhm let me check - No."

"Then what do you have?!" I yelled, losing my temper. Sorry for being rude but I WAS IN THIS LINE FOR 40 MINUTES.

"Uhhh... Yogurt maybe?"

"Well would you mind checking?" I said through gritted teeth. The lady left and returned with a container of yogurt about the size of my palm.

"That's $8:00." She charged me. ......ARE.... YOU.... JOKINGRIGHTNOW??!!!

"So expensive!" I told her.

"Ok, for you $7:50." She smiled. I felt like punching her in the face. But when my stomach rumbled, I swallowed my pride and paid. I took the cap off the yogurt and then chucked it into the bin. I turned around to go back to my table when I collided with something. Something very hard.... I looked up and what do you know? There's Agumon with my yougurt smeared all over his jumper. Hahaha yaaaaaaaaaayyy............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoooooooo guys TOFU IN DA HOUSE :D SUPER HYYPPEERRR!!!!!

So this is second chapter of w8 4 me and I hope this is being read.... I decided to upload two days in a row!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!! If you have read my other fanfic, Neon Pink Sakura, you will know that the yogurt incident is very similar! :3 I thought it would be kinda fun and interesting to do dat.

Also, prettttyyyy pleeeassee comment and tell mee yyoouurr OPINIONS! I wanna hear them!!!! :O Anyways that's all for now!!!! :)

~TOFUFISHIE X3 <3