Chapter 1

w8 4 me

Ae Sook POV

'Unda da sails. Near da big tree. I'll b late. So w8 for me'. That was the last text I had recieved from my middle school crush, Kim Jonghyun. I guess you can tell he was a bit strange from the way he wrote... Well actually he was completely different from anyone I had ever met. When I think back to those times, I can only remember him vaguely. He was slightly more feminine then the rest of the boys at my middle school so maybe that's why we got along so well. And surprisingly, he was only one centimetre taller than me even though I was one of the shortest girls in the school. He was probably one of the only people I truely considered a friend back then.

Two years later I, Shin Ae Sook, am finally a high school student, all grown up and am ready to start anew and cut my ties with him. Haha... Even though I say that, I do sometimes start thinking of him. Why didn't he show up that day? The day after he had told me to meet with him, he had mysteriously transferred to another school. Well whatever. It's in the past anyway, I shouldn't think about it. I walked across the zebra crossing, directly in front of my new school. I was really out of it, too busy listening to the song 'Wait for me" by Younha. I had originally gotten it because it reminded me of the last text Jonghyun had sent to me. Well actually I had tried deleting it already but my retarded phone does this thing where once you add a song to a playlist, you can't get rid of it. As the song progressed, memories started showing up so I stopped the song and tried to distract myself. Ahhh what a pretty butterly... Come here little one..... Oooh you so cute.. Wait, what is that ugly face?! Noooo get away... Awwaaayyy...awayy. Ok it's gone. Hmm what else can I think of? Oh yeah, isn't it said that when you squint your eyes you can see better? I tried walking around and squinting.

"What? There's no difference!" A few people turned to stare at me with a look in their eyes that said, 'Are you stupid?' I will probably have a hard time making friends.... I must be too weird for everyone.

"Don't do that, you look like a pigeon." A deep voice spoke from behind me. What? Such a familiar voice. I turned around. There was a guy standing in front of me, about a head taller. He looks so familiar. Who is he?

"Sorry," I said though I didn't mean it. Haha. Ha.

"What's your name? Actually, don't worry I know. It must be Raremon, isn't it?" I grinded my teeth. He chose the ugliest digimon out there to call me. Thank you.

"Huh? Then you must be Agumon."

"Why would I be that?" He cocked his head to the side, obviously confused.

"Uhm maybe because you look like a T-Rex?"

"Uhhhh no I don't?"

"Look, face it. You do." He didn't reply. " to ." I smiled.

'DING DING DING' the bell rang, "Whatevah. Adios achos." He ran away with his arms out behind him, like a plane with broken wings.

In class

Ryu Minhye, my new bestfriend, started talking to me.

"Ohhh I'm such a fatty, look at me!" She complained.

"So am I. But I’m on that new 'seafood' diet. If I see food, I eat it."

"Ooooo sounds really good. Should I try it?" She questioned.

"Umm it's not really working so I don't recommend it."And then he walked in. He did a slow motion hair flick and then sat right in front of me. Someone please explain why we are in the same class?

"Sup Raremon."

"Goodmorning, Agumon."

"Who's your friend?" He stared at Minhye. "She's hot." Minhye blushed. For some reason this pissed me off. She's WAY too good for him!

"I'm Ryu Minhye. Nice to meet you." She smiled.

"I'm-" Agumon was cut off by the teacher that stormed into the room. And with that, class started.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo GG!!!!!! jks.... Aye yo TOFUFISHIE!!!!! <3 HYPER ALL DA TIME!!!!!!

Today is ANZAC Day in Australia so 'Lest we forget.' I also got a ANZAC Day wristband.... yeah :)

Uhm well I hope you peeps enjoyed this first chapter of w8 4 me! It was pretty hard to write but.... dats okkk.  Please tell me if this fanfic needs fixing because I have all these different ideas so it's kinda hard to organise all of dem.... yaknow? And I also kinda have a habit of going over my work and making minor alterations but if I make any major ones, I'll let you guys know!X3

Ohhhh and also please do comment and stuff, it lets me know people are reading and enjoying! <3

~TOFUFISHIE ~(O^O)~