Chapter 3

w8 4 me

Ae Sook POV

“Ohh! I am so sorry!!!” I grabbed a napkin from the counter and quickly started to wipe the yoghurt off his blazer. Nope it's not coming off, I'll just get a new one for him. “Argh there’s still a yoghurt stain, what size is your blazer?”

 

“Why?” Agumon asked.

 

“Just tell me!” I said in frustration.

 

“NO!” Why is he doing this to me? All I wanted to do was buy him a new one. “You are not buying me a new one,” he said and looked away. How DA FAQ did he know?

 

“I’m not. I was gonna trade blazers with you. My blazer is a size too big for me anyway and if I’m right, your about two sizes bigger than me, and since you’re skinny and not that masculine, my blazer will fit you.” Oh great Ae Sook, just great. You just made yourself sound completely rude. 

 

“Ok I will take your blazer. But why do I have to give you my blazer?” He asked. 

 

“Cause I’ll get cold.” I answered. 

 

“Fine, but just so you know I’m actually pretty strong and masculine. And hey, I work out~!” he sang the last bit. He took off his blazer and I took of mine so we could trade. When he put my blazer on it looked tight but it still fit. But when I put his on, lets just say my body was to big for my head. I quickly dashed to the table Minhye was seated at and took off the blazer, hoping no one saw me looking like that. The blazer smelt of yoghurt and Agumon, not a bad combination actually. 

 

After a 5 minute deep and meaningful convo with Minhye, Agumon decides to sit himself down on the seat next to me. YAAAAY. WAIT! What is that in his hand!? A torn blazer and some yoghurt. Ohhhhhhh no if that's my blazer, he is going to pay. 

 

“Don’t you dare tell me that’s my blazer.”

 

“It’s not.” He responded

 

“Thank goodness.”

 

“But that was a lie,” My jaw dropped and I think a couple of flies flew in and out. “AHAHAHA!” He rubbed the back of his neck, “It was a joke! This is just a blazer that uh.... I found in lost property.”

 

“Oh really? AhahahahaI knew that wasn’t my blazer because I... had left my phone in this pocket.” I motioned to the inside secret pocket in the blazer. When I put my hand into the pocket, I felt a cold metal thing. I pulled it out hoping it was his phone or someone else's. Uh no, it was mine. “It’s ok if it’s my blazer, I’ll just buy another one.” I looked up and smiled. Yes, there is no point getting angry now. I just have to kill him with kindness. 

 

“Ehhh your being nice!?” Agumon asked incredulously. "Have we entered the twilight zone?" 

 

“Oh sheeeesh let me be nice and feel good about myself.” Hmmm I'm hungry. Good timing stomach. I grabbed the mango flavoured yoghurt Agumon had sat down with and started eating it. When I finished I gave the rubbish to him. He just stared at me like I was a very strange individual that potentially needed help. "Soz m8...." I said guiltily. 

 

“That’s an indirect kiss.” Minhye whispered in my ear. I look back over at Agumon who was smirking, seems like he noticed as well. I started to hit Minhye but I'm so weak that it probably felt like I was poking her. 

 

“WHAT!? Why did you have to tell meee? I wouldn't have noticed and I now wouldn't have this urge to run to the bathroom and wash my mouth out with soap!" 

 

“Oh, so you would prefer a kiss.” Agumon stated confidently. I felt my face burning up as I contemplated kissing him. He leaned in slightly. Minhye was all ooh-la-la. Ok something snapped inside me because the next thing I did was pretty out of character.

 

"NO YOU CREEPY WEIRD DERPY AGUMON CREATURE STAY AWAYYYYYYY!!!!!" I shouted, and probably spat everywhere. 

 

"Ok ok I'm sorry woman! Calm down." He leaned back. "I'm sorry about your blazer, I can get you a new one. Anyway what happened was while I was getting something from my locker, it ended up getting caught in the hinge and when I locked my locker and started to move away, the whole blazer tore apart. 

 

"Wow. Okkkk i forgive you. Anyway I guess I will give you your blazer back so you don't get cold."

 

 

 

“It's ok, I have my jumper.”

 

“Then why did you need my blazer?”

 

“Because I couldn’t be bothered getting it.” 

 

“Wowwww why are you so lazy dude? Huh? Why are you so lazy? Argh whatever I have to go. Bye bye."

 

"Byeeee Raremon!!!!!!!" He replied.

 

Minhye was waiting for me at the canteen exit so I walked to my next class with her. 

----------------------

 

“Quiet down class, today we will be learning about...” The teacher started drowning. Agumon hasn’t shown up yet. I dont blame him though, this is hell. I may as well get out my earphones and listen to music at this point......

 

Ten minutes into class the door slid open, and in walked Agumon. 

 

“Jonghyun! You’re 10 minutes late, where have you been?” Huh? I think my heart just stopped beating. HIS NAME IS JONGHYUN? Ehhhhhhhhh!? Wait nooooo he can’t be, Jonghyun is a very common name. Stop thinking he’s the Jonghyun from the past.

 

“I went to the uniform shop to buy a blazer for a certain someone who let me have theirs.” OH NO HE DIDN’T! He didn’t really buy me a new blazer, did he? I feel guilty. Hmmm how should I accept it? Should I play it cool or be overly great full? 

 

“Here,” He threw the plastic bag with my new blazer in it on my desk and sat down in front of me. “Oh and by the way you owe me $75." (A/N - The currency is in Australian dollars).

 

“What, why?”

 

“For the blazer, since I only wanna pay for half of it.” He turned around and pointed at the blazer. What. Even though he was the one who wrecked mine? What a jerk...... 

 

“Jonghyun and Ae Sook, do you mind sharing what you were talking about with the class?”

 

“Sure,” replied Agumon. The teacher looked a little shocked. “I told her she owes me $75 for the blazer.”

 

“Well, it seems you two aren’t concentrating on my lesson. Class, today we were going to do some partner work and I was going to let you choose your groups but it seems that thanks to Ae Sook and Jonghyun here, I will be choosing them for you.”

 

“Ae Sook and Jonghyun,” the teacher paused. Are you joking? I am not working with this guy. He's probably as lazy as crap and wont do any of the work. “Are going to be working alone.” What? I thought this was partner work. This isn’t fair! I know I said i didn’t want to work with him but this is partner work and is supposed to done with another person. The teacher finished pairing everyone else up and then gave out the handouts. All we had to do was answer uh.... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.....23, 24......30...33, 34, 35....40, 41, 42....50 questions. We had to answer 50 long-answer questions. No wonder this was partner work. This is too much for one person.

 

“Ae Sook, can you help me with this question?” Agumon asked,

 

“Which one?”

 

“This one.” He pointed to a question that he had written in pencil on the side of the the handout. It said: 

 

Do you remember me Ae Sook?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there guiseeeee :D

Ok I just want to say..... I APOLOGISE FOR THIS EXTREMELY CRAPPY HORRIBE CHAPTER THAT PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!!!!! :'( I just really wanted to update but I didn't know what to write. Basically part of it was drafted a while ago and I didn't like it so I wanted to edit and fix it up but it ended up still being kinda crappy TT^TT 

Anyway hopefully next chappie will be much better!!!!!!! :3

BANANANANANANA BANANANANANANANA

~TOFUFISHIE ^~^