Promies me, okay?

The Basics of Love

Chapter 4

Junhong x Himchan

~

Promise me, okay?~

 

“When I grow up, I will marry Himchanchan!!” shouted the young and so adorable Junhong to his mother. Himchanchan or himchan is the only son of their neighbor, Kim’s family.

Junhong’s mom just laughed at how adorable his son is. He won’t mind whoever his son wanted to marry, as long as he take care of his studies.

 

“Just finish school first okay Junhong-ah?”

 

“Yes, umma! Um, umma?” the young boy asked, looking up to his mother with puppy eyes.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“C-can I go to Himchanchan’s house?” Junhong asked, blinking his eyelashes beautifully, added with lots of sparkling. When her mother agreed, he hurriedly went to open their door and ran as fast as he can to Kim’s residence. He rang the bell and was greeted with his crush. He hugged Himchan with all his might and nuzzled to the other’s neck, making the latter giggle.

 

“I told my umma that I will marry my Himchanchan!” He said while releasing Himchan from his tight hug and smiling his oh-so proud smile.

 

“Re-really?!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“But that will take too looooooooong Junhongie~” the boy with raven black hair pouted and looked to the taller kid with doe eyes. He grabbed the latter’s hand and leading him to his bedroom.

 

“Umma! Appa! Junhong is here!! We will be on my bedroom!” himchan shouted so his parent’s can hear. He held the taller kid’s hand, making Junhong blush.

 

“Why is your face red Junhongie?” he asked, slightly tilting his head. “OMO!! Omo.. A-are you sick? DO do do do you have a fever?” himchan asked with lots of worries. He put his hands on Junhong’s forehead, not feeling any high temperature, then moving to others neck, yet again not feeling any high or hot temp. from the other.

 

“AAissh, you’re not sick but why are you red?... Oh oh, we have cherry tomatoes in the kitchen, I’ll go get some for us, stay here and wait for me”

 

 

OMG OMG OMG ERMEGERD.. He.. held my hands!! A-and.. he touched my forehead!! And my neck!!  I slapped my face, making it more red.

 

 

 

“H-hey Junhongie! I’m back!” Himchan smiled his blinding smile to Junhong, also returning the smile.

 

“H-Himchan-chan.. a-about the marriage…”

 

Himchan laughs. Making Junhong heart breaks a little

 

 

“awwwww.. Don’t make face Junhongie.. Let’s marry when we grow up okay? I promise you when we grow up and finish school and have work and have lots and lots of money and food and bunnies and unicorns we will marry in a rainbow castle okay Junhongie?” Himchan cooed. Smiling happily while hugging and patting Junhong’s back. Giggling to himself.

 

Junhong pushed Himchan a little, still pouting.

 

“Promise me, okay?” Junhong asked, looking up to meet the other’s eyes.

 

“Yes yes Junhongie, I promise, here…” Himchan grab the other’s pinky finger and made a pinky promise.

 

 

“I, Kim Himchan promise to marry my Junhongie when we grow up!!” he said, smiling so bright, showing his eye dimples.

 

 

“I, Choi Junhong also promise to marry Himchanchan and have lots of babies… Hehehehe” He looked into the other eyes, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

 

 

“Yah choi junhong, when we grow up, okay?!” Himchan playfully smacked the other, he grab one cherry tomato, planning to throw it to the other’s face. But failed when Junhong ate the cherry tomato fast like a lightning hungry for a cherry tomato.

 

 

 

The two of them laughed, joked and played all day, telling stories to each other making them retire for the day. Junhong sleeps beside himchan, his hand on the other’s waist, while Himchan’s head rested on Junhong’s chest, his hand around the other’s torso. Feeling comfortable around each other’s young warmth, while drifting to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

“Honey, we should tell Himchan sooner or that will be harder for him to accept…” Ms. Kim was interrupted by his husband.

 

 

“We’ll tell him tomorrow that we are moving in 2 days okay? They look so peaceful right now..and let them be for awhile honey..”

 


part 2 for HimLo, yes?

Teheeheehee I'm sorry for I kinda at this.. but I just want this uh.. I want to write it out.. coz of my Himlo feels  \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

tell me what you feel my lovely subscribers!! *hugs all of you*

I'm sorry for not being a good writer.. but but I promise you guys soon soon sooooon I will improve!!

thankyou for subscribing again!!  (´∇ノ`*)ノ


I kinda ddnt chkd what I wrote bc im sleepy //cries