Love on the note

The Basics of Love

So now I'm back and I will try my best to update!
Thankyou for my 20 lovely subscribers! Thankyou for being patient!
and now I will give you purse nonsense Banghim drabble :3 *winks hard*

 


 

 

 

 

Yongguk x Himchan

Love on the note

-

 

 

Yongguk is going to work.

 

He went out the house and fished out his keys out of his pocket.

 

When he opened the door of his car, he saw that there’s a sticky note on the driver seat.

 

“I want to travel with you down the highway of life.. xoxo”

 

Haha, Hime, I know it’s you. Just look at your writing. So messy. Yongguk thought, shaking his head in disappointment, but still, a smile crept up on his face. His day wills sure get better, thanks to Himchan.

 

As he sat, he started the car. When he put his hands on the steering wheel, he saw another sticky note.

 

“You drive me wild..xoxo” WTF?! Bwahahaha!!

 

Bang Yongguk was now a laughing mess. He wiped away the tears in the corner of his eyes as he dialed Himchan’s number.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Thankyou baby”

 

“You saw?” Himchan laughs.

 

“Yes and.. thankyou for making my day get better”

 

“You’re welcome Gukkie~, be careful while driving okay? Himchanchan loves you~”

 

“Me loves you too honey~ bye~” Bang ended the call.

 

 

~

 

 

After 8 hours of working, Bang can’t wait to get to home to be greeted by his adorable Himchan.After driving for 2 hours and half, he is now home.

 

He opened the car of his door and stepped out, opening the door of their garage.

 

He went back to his car and drove it inside the garage.

 

When he closed the door, he saw another sticky note. Aish, my Himchanchan so sweet.

 

He read the note and laughed out loud. He ran inside their house and looked for Himchan. And when he found Himchan sleeping on the couch, he started to tickle the younger. Himchan burst out laughing and they had a tickle contest. They giggle together. Played footsie. Had a fillow fight and whispering sweet nothings.

 

The sticky note was still left sticking on the garage door.

 

 

 

 

 

“You are my favorite hot rod..xoxo”

 

 


 

Loud screams were heard that night.