Banghim

The Basics of Love

This is pure nonsense guys, sorry T^T

I am also sorry for not updating.........

so here it goes..

this is short thought ;U; mianhe

 


[imagine]


Himchan is a pet cat owned by the Bang family, woops, only Yongguk.

*

After a long and tiring day full of paper works, Yongguk is now home. Excited by the fact that he is going to see his pet again, Himchan. Yes, a human pet, a human cat to be more specific.

Yongguk hurriedly went to their shared bedroom and found a sleeping cat on the bed, curled up on his own. He gently sits on the bed. He just sit there and admire the beauty of his beloved pet.

'Naekkoya...' Yongguk whispered near Himchan's ear, making the latter purr in his sleep. The owner can't help but giggle to himself, thinking that he is the most lucky owner in the whole Mato. (lol at that)


The owner of the pet tried to caress the other's face with his soft hands and delicate touch. Starting from his pet's eyebrows then sliding it to the bridge of the pet's nose. Then down to Himchan's lips, appreciating how tender it is.

Still, the cat is sleeping.

Yongguk gave up.

He decided it's best to join the cat instead.

He loosened up his tie and removed all the unnecessary clothing, only leaving his boxer to hide his glorious private body part(s). (haha)


He now joins Himchan under the blankets and secured his arms around his pet's waist, back hugging Himchan. He placed small and sweet kissed on his pet's nape.

Himchan moaned a little, feeling good. He snuggles more under the blanket, didn't even notice the presence of other so he continues to sleep.

Yongguk just chuckled by the cuteness of his cat, deciding on doing 'good stuff' later to his pet and he thinks sleeping once in a while in peace with his beloved one isn't bad. So he spoons Himchan and hugged him closer, if it is possible. (bc they are so ing close)


The two continues to sleep in peace and being content with the warmth each one of them have.


woops. I jst need to let out a lil of my banghim feels.

aaaaaaand I'm sorry this is not very much grammatically right bc I at that.

aaaaaaaand I'm sorry that I can't update regularly bc of studies.. being an Architecture student really , feels like hell.. does anyone feel me? T^T

/.gif file not mine, credits to the owner ^v^

(I jst saw it on tmblr hihi)

BBANGHIM FOR THE ING WIN

--

peace zup yow

*3*