Love’s Sweet Kiss

The Basics of Love

Jongup x Himchan

 

-

Jongup invited his hyung for a date the next day.

Himchan agreed with a huge smile on his face, pure excitement is all he can feel at that moment. Besides, this is the only time where they are going to be alone, just the two of them, without  being disturbed by the other members.

“Jonguppie?”

“Hyung?”

“Where are we going tomorrow?”

“You’ll know it tomorrow” the younger replied and cuddles his hyung.

“oh-okay.. let’s sleep then..”himchan replied, kissing his dongsaeng on his cheeks, drifting to sleep.

~

Himchan woke up first.

Yes, he is excited.

Giggling, he made his way to the bathroom, leaving Jongup who is still sleeping. Himchan chose not to wear flashy clothes. Stay casual, and hide yourself in public. He thought to himself.

 

“Jonguppie, wake up now, I already prepared breakfast for us, palli! And take a bath!” he dragged the younger to the bathroom and pushed him inside. Jongup still sleepy, just humming, indicating that he heard the older.

Still sleepy huh..

Himchan kissed Jongup, surprising him and planning to wake him up.

Jongup still faking that he is still sleepy. He smirked in Himchan’s lips.

“YAH! Why are you smirking!”

Jongup just giggled and continue on kissing the older, nibbling on his bottom lip. Himchan slightly moaned because he can feel the grip on his waist tightening. His body is being held and pressed to Jongup’s body.

“Jongup-ah, stop it okay?, take a bath, change into casual clothes, don’t be too flashy okay? then let’s eat our breakfast with the other members and start our date okay?” Himchan said without pausing.

“I’ll give you lots of kisses on our date, promise” himchan winked, making the younger boy laugh and giggle.

“Then I’ll give you lots of kisses in return, Hime. Let’s be fair. Arasso?”

“arasso”

~

They held hands, Jongup whispering sweet nothings to Himchan.

Himchan all giggles and smiles. Covering his face with his other hand because he was sure he is blushing like crazy and they are in public for Pete’s sake!

He held Jongup’s hand tighter, swaying it. They don’t care about the looks that people giving them.

“I hope we can do this every day Jonguppie”

“Hmm” Jongup replied with a hum, looking for a store where they can stop by and buy whatever they can buy. He just wanted to have a walk and have his day spent with Himchan, his boyfriend.

Not listening to me huh..

Himchan sneak a few kisses on Jongup’s face, making the teen giggle, but doesn’t look at Himchan.

HMPH! Okay if that’s what you want! Himchan is now starting to pout. He averted his gaze to the shops which they are passing by.

It’s now Jongup’s turn to sneak kisses on Himchan, placing his lips on the other’s cheeks.

Himchan stopped walking and quite taken aback by the surprise kiss on the cheeks which lasted for5 seconds. But continued to walk, not giving his boyfriend a kiss in return. He tried to let go of the teen’s hand but the grip on his hand got tighter.

 

Jongup can see Himchan’s face blushing.

“Hime, look at me, don’t sulk.. a-and don’t pout..”

Himchan looks at his boyfriend’s eyes, still pouting. He looked at the ground, but his chin was lifted by Jongup, looking at him in the eyes.

Jongup just smiled.

He kissed Himchan’s forehead.

Then he kissed his lover’s eyebrowns. Himchan closed his eyes, he is now giggling.

Jongup kissed his lover’s eyelashes. He just can’t get enough of his boyfriend. He is so adorable like this.

He kissed Himchan’s eye dimples. He started to cup Himchan’s face and that’s when Himchan’s eyes went wide open.

“Jongup! We are in public! Stop it now!” Himchan hissed, but still amused by the other’s gesture. This sure is fun, he just can’t get enough of Jongup.

“It’s okay Hime, you look like a girl anyway with your pink sweaters.”  Jongup said, still cupping the elder’s soft face.

“I love it when you wear pink.. you look so adorable and fluffy” the teen added.

 

Himchan kissed Jongup’s forehead.

Eyebrows. Eyelashes. Left cheek. Right cheek.

It is now Jongup’s turn to giggle.

“Hmm, kiss me more baby, don’t mind the audience” Jongup hummed.

Himchan continued to kiss his boyfriend on his chin, and his jaw.

He kissed the other’s Adam’s apple. He can feel Jongup twitching.

“You sure are ticklish baby” Himchan said between his kisses.

“Yes I am” Jongup admitted.

Now they are face to face, pink blush eminent on their faces.

Jongup pecked Himchan’s lips.

The kiss was so chaste and innocent. Pure love it is.

They parted their lips when they hear some people whispering to each other, some people whistling and clapping their hands in agreement.

The couple just laughed and covered their heads with a couple stitch cap, and adjusts their sunglasses to cover their face.

 

Smile plastered on their faces as they continue to walk down the street, holding hands.

 

 

“I love you Uppie~” Himchan whispered to Jongup’s ear, slightly tip toeing to reach the other’s ears.

 

“Hmm” Jongup just hummed in return.

 

“yah! Say you love me too!” Himchan whined.

 

“Yes yes I love you too” Jongup finally said.

He slightly bowed down, giving his lover a quick peck on the lips.

“Hmm” Himchan replied in return, smiling.

And they just laugh, still holding hands while walking down the street, looking for something that may caught their attention..


I tried my best to make it a fluffy HimUp.. but I think it went bad aaaaaaaaaaarggghh

sorry for disappointing you.. I'm just a newbie~

anyways...

Have fun reading!! Please leave some nice comments!! Kamsahamnida!~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノciaossu