All you need is love

The Basics of Love

 

Yongguk x Himchan

All you need is love

-

Himchan woke up first before Yongguk. Sleeping together and waking up together in bed was one of their usual morning rituals. Waking up without the other seems wrong to them, like there is a missing puzzle piece. Himchan smiled at the thought.

He stares at Yongguk’s handsome and peaceful face, caressing his cheeks with the back of his hands.

 

Yongguk stirs in his sleep and felt a soft hand caressing his face.. he felt so alive and.. Felt like he’s on cloud.

He slowly opened his eyes and was greeted with a bright and calming sweet face of his lover.

“Good morning beautiful”

 

“Good morning hubby, how’s your sleep?” Himchan replied back, pinching the other’s cheeks. Giggling and making fun of Yongguk’s face.

 

“I really love sleeping and waking up next to you baby.. It makes me complete..” Yongguk said while nuzzling Himchan’s nose.

 

Himchan looked straight to Yongguk’s eyes. They stared at each other’s eyes which felt like an hour.

“I love you Gukkie..” the younger of the two said, getting back at the nuzzling of the nose.

“I love you more, Hime”

“No, I love you more..”

“But I love you the most” Yongguk smirked and pecked his lover on the lips. “I really love you the most Channie..” he smiled while still kissing the younger.

“Hm.. I know.. I know..”

“Let’s sleep again; we have our day off anyway” said the older.

“Okay Gukkie.. Love you” Himchan replied while slowly drifting to dream land together with his lover.

“Love you too Princess.. Sleep well” Yongguk kissed the younger’s forehead and started to have another journey in dream land with the one he love the most.


so.. fail fluff ;A; I know BangHim is a bit over used but this is my otppppp

anywaaays

thankyou for my 2 lovely subscriiiibeeeers!!

love you guys!