It's Been 3 years. I think I'm ready.

Rainy Days!

 

 

*Yoona’s POV*

When I was on my way on the restaurant, the rain suddenly poured.  5 minutes later, my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“The weather is teasing you, isn’t it?”

I heard some giggles in the other line. “Whatever Yul. I don’t really care if it rains.”, and I laugh hysterically.

“Yoong, I have something to confess.”

“What is it yul? Is it that urgent that you want it to spill already anyways we are gonna see each other 5 minutes from now.”

“it can’t wait though. Okay, here it is. Donghae is coming in our small get-together.”

*PAUSE* WHAT???? HE IS HERE???? Okay. I am left speechless talking to yuri. I didn’t expect that he will be really here.

“Yoong? Are you okay? Okay. I know you’re shocked. See you later yoong. Bye.”

She hangs up on me and she left me speechless. Why would he come back? When did he come back? So, Chullie’s conversation with him this morning is true. Aigoo. I don’t know if I can face him. Anyways, I need to do it though. I moved on, right???

I arrived on the said restaurant and I know seriously feel his presence. Okay. What would I do?

“Yoong! You’re fine! Fighting! Face him! You moved on, okay! Just remember, you love taec! Fighting”, I said to myself while doing the fighting gesture.

______________________________________

*Donghae’s POV*

We arrived on the restaurant and everyone is here, well, except for yoong, wondering where she is right now. Everyone talked about what happen to each other’s lives after we graduated from high school. They are so noisy and I am just in the corner of the room playing Candy Crush (sounds gay right? Jessie introduced it to me and I got addicted to it. So I’m not that gay. Don’t blame me. Hahaha!) And laugh with them after hearing eunhyuk and leeteuk’s jokes.

“Hey Hae-oppa! Why are you so silent there? Come on. Talk to us? How are you? You doing well?”, tiffany said asking me so many questions with her famous eye smile..

“Nahhh. Just the same fany. Still getting my treatment and stuffs.”, I said to them giving them a very not so fake smile.

“Who’s that new girl in your life now hae? Jeshika right?”, Shindong asked a puzzled and not so sure face.

“Jessica Hyung. It’s JESSICA. Yeah~ We’ve been happy though. You have nothing to worry about. And she is my doctor anyway. She saved my life. Thank God, He gave me Jessie.”, I said giving my real smile to Shindong-Hyung.

Oh. Yeah~ they also knew my secret, eunhyuk spilled it to them. Aishhh! This monkey! But I think it’s okay that everyone know about the reason why I left korea for good. It’s been 3 years, and I’m back with a new and perfect heart. Oh, I guess, except for Yoona. She still didn’t know about it.

“Nice! I’m happy you’re better now oppa. Oh, what about yoong? Did she know it already?”,  Tiffany asking me while turned her head to Yuri.

“Yoona didn’t know, okay.” Yuri walked out from the room

“Yul, Come back here!” Leeteuk urged to run to Yuri.

“Do you think it’s bad manner, Kwon Yuri.”, Taeyeon said.

“I got her.”, I said while running out to catch Yuri. As I was about to go outside, I saw her talking to her phone, maybe it’s her boyfriend or maybe it’s yoong. I was quite near to him and he was kind of shocked.

______________________________

“I know you’re shocked. See you later, yoong. Bye”, she directly hang up and put her phone to her pouch.

“So, it’s yoona she was talking to” I thought.

“Hi! You okay?”, I asked her as I sat beside her.

“I’m nervous oppa!”, she said while she was trying to face me.

I pulled her into a hug and suddenly my shirt become wet, yeah, she is crying.

“Don’t be yul. I’m okay now. I can face her. She moved on. I moved on.”, I know what’s bothering yuri. Yuri is also one of my best friends, I can blame her, and I know that I hurt her as much as I hurt Yoona.

“Oh. Yeah~ She moved on already, but what if she sees you again. I don’t know what wil happen oppa. I don’t want Yoona to cry again.”, she said worriedly.

“It’s okay to be worried Yul. It’s been what? 3 years, right? I can face her. And I’m sure, yoona is strong enough to face the bastard Lee Donghae.”

“Don’t say that oppa, you did that with a purpose. So, when will you gonna tell Yoona all?” she asked. The question made me think. Yuri’s right. I need to tell her. She needs to know. But I don’t know when will be that time. I’m still not ready yet.

“Maybe Soon Yul~”, I said faking a smile to her.

“Okay. But tell her Please. She needs to know oppa.”, she said as I hug her again. I miss my Kkab-yul. If yoona didn’t come to my life 3 years ago, maybe I’m inlove with this girl.

“She’s here oppa.”, she said while pointing to the room in the restaurant (A/N: the restaurant has a mirror wall, so, you can see the tables and stuffs). When I turned my head to the left side, I saw the face that I wanted to see for almost 3 years, the face that I really missed. The face that I want to hug and say sorry for what I’ve done. I’m left dumbfounded and speechless the moment I saw Yoona.

“You ready to finally meet her oppa? Let’s go”, as she offered her right hand to sort like hold hands for us to go together.

“Let’s go.”, as I hold her hand and walk together to the restaurant.

And today, April 4, 2013, I will meet Im Yoona again. Hoping that it will be okay though. What to do? I’m nervous.

___________________________________________

AN UPDATE! Finally. Sorry my lovely subscribers for the 4 weeks of not updating. i was busy with summer class and stuffs. and i also lost my draft.So, i'm really do sorry! :) 

So, Here's an update guys. Sorry for the wrong grammers and spellings if there is any. 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

i really do appreciate it. :D 

Thanks Everyone! :D and WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL! :D 

-Adorable Dani