I Moved On. I think?

Rainy Days!

*Yoona's POV*

The news Chullie-Oppa bombed me this morning really shocked me. i never expected the start of my April 4, 2013 will be like this. How did Donghae know oppa's number?? and Why did he come back, huh?? Aigooo!! Stress. So many questions running in my mind right now. I was playing 4 Pics 1 Word in my IPad when someone in my back covered my eyes with those big hands of his.

"Who's this??? Okay. Your hands smell bad. Get it off me!", i angrily said because his hands really smell bad.

He let go of it. ii look up and saw Taecyeon smiling widely and pecking a kiss in my forehead. I smiled back and stand up to give him a sweet hug. 

"Good Morning, Baby!", he said hugging me back. 

"Hi Babe! How's your morning?", i asked him letting go of the hug and seated back to my chair.

"Same Morning. Nothing good nor bad happen. Yours? How's the morning of my girl?" , he asked smiling to me.

"nothing good nor bad also happen.", i lied. i never told him anything about Hae. i don't want to dig my own past with my present boyfriend. i don't want him to be disappointed, just because of him. Anyways, i love him now more than ever. Taec and I are in a relationship for like a year and a month. We've been doing great just like the other happy couples out there. I'm glad that He came into my life. He made me forgot what Donghae did to me. 

"That's good babe!! Lunch together??", he asked.

"Nahhh. I can't taec. Yuri asked me first. We're going to meet some friends from High School. We're going to meet in the mall. I hope it's okay. Or maybe do you wanna come?", i asked him back cutely.

He pinched me on the cheeks and kissed me in the forehead. "It's okay baby. I guess, i'll be eating lunch together with the rugby team. No, it's okay. Spend your time with them, i know you missed them so much. it's also time to cope up with them, baby girl.", he said smiling widely. 

I go nearer to him and give him a short peck on his lips. "Thanks oppa! yeah. I need i gotta go now, oppa! Yuri already texted me."

"Okay. Take care, okay? don't forget me to update in your small gathering. and send my regards to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk! I love you.", giving me a flying kiss.

"Yeah. i will. I love you too.", giving back his flying kiss.

I directly go to my black car and drive. I was thinking about taec's sweetness to me. i'm just so grateful he became my boyfriend. he's been great with me. and I moved on with Donghae, i think?

________________________________________

*Donghae's POV*

i was changing my clothes at the guest room when suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Baby. did you arrived already?"

"Yes Jes! I'm already in Korea now and it's really nice to be back."

"Good to hear that Hae! I'm really sorry i can't go with you there!"

"Okay. I know you're pouting there already. It's okay Baby girl! I know you're busy with the hospital and stuffs. and besides, i don't want to make my girl fired because she go with her boyfriend in Korea for a visit."

"Whatever Hae. By the way, what will you gonna do today?"

"just meeting some high school friends babe. just to cope up with them."

"Okay. Take Care there, okay? Don't forget to take your medicine Baby boy. i don't want you to be my patient again. and i also said to Eunhyuk to keep an eye on you in there. Don't get stress, okay. I don't want to be worried here and Keep your eyes on another girls, Hae. I'm not there, so, don't make me jealous. HAHAHA! Anyways, i'm gonna hang up Hae, kyungsan will have his injection now."

"Okay. Aigoooo~ My Baby girl being concern again. Okay doctor. I Promise to take my medicine on time. I promise not to be stress and sleep on time. And I promise to not look in any girls except if Dr. Jessica Jung is on me right now, I promise my eyes are only for you. HAHAHA!!"

"Don't break your promise handsome boy. Live with that. i really need to go now Donghae."

"Okay. I love you pretty girl and i miss you already. Send my regards to Kyungsan."

"Okay. I miss you too Hae and I love you too so much baby boy. Bye. Mwah."

"Mwah.Bye."

We ended our call. Jessica is my girlfriend for a year now. She is my everything now, my bestfriend, my sister, my doctor, and my girlfriend. She made me forget on the stupidity i've done to Yoona. Jessica is filling three-fourth's of my new heart right now. I'm very thankful she is with me now. Maybe if she didn't come on that night, maybe i'm in heaven right now. So i'm just glad and thankful that i love this girl and she loved me back. By the way, Jessica is a doctor in a prestigious hospital in America, the Jung Hospital, their family owns that hospital and yes, she is just way too rich. Thanks to jessica, She made me moved on, i think? 

As i was drying my hair with a blower, someone knocked on the door. 

"Hae, faster! we're gonna be late. They're in the restaurant already."

"okay. I'm coming. Oh.. it's raining outside?"

"Yes, Hae! Why?"

"Nothing! just reminded me of someone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Update guys! :) 

I feel so inspired today. Don't know why. kekeke. Okay. Taecyoon and Jessica is in the story now. Yeah. :) 

Don't be a Silent Reader everyone. :) Comment and Subscribe. :D

 

xoxo,

-Adorable Dani