He's Back!

Rainy Days!

*Donghae's POV*

5AM. April 4, 2013. Incheon International Airport.

As i step my feet outside the airport, the feeling that after 3 years of being gone to this place, and be back, it's really a refreshing and  exciting feeling. The fresh and cool air, the scent of the korean foods and the faces of korean people, ohmygod! it's a nice feeling. I know, i feel so gay saying these things, but who cares, i really miss Korea and the people of it. As i'm wondering my thoughts outside the airport, my phone suddenly rings and i guess it's my driver. 

"Hae, Are you in the outside already?"

"Yeah. i'm already here." 

"Okay. Wait for me there. i'll be there for 3 minutes."

"Okay."

After the said 3 minutes, a porsche car suddenly stop in front of me. And a young man, shows up and i was welcomed by his gummy and epic smile. 

"LEE DONGHAE!!!!!", he suddenly run unto me and hug me. i was to shocked that it made me speechless for like 2 seconds.

"Myeolchi! I missed you! How have you been?", the wordss that suddenly burst out in my mouth. 

"Let's talk about this in the road, hae!! We missed you so much! Hyo can't wait to see you!", he carried my luggage and put in the back place of his car. and i directly seated on the front seat. We are now on the road and Eunhyuk is talking non-stop. By the way, Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk as we called him, is my bestfriend since 3rd Grade. We've been really close because we shared the same passion and skills together. I know everything about him and He also know everything about me, about the happenings of my life. and the reason why i left Yoona. There are a lot of people to call to and to cope up to but there is a particular person that i really miss, and that is Im Yoona. I lose my contact to her 3 years ago. I seriously miss her. I can't wait to see her. But, it's the past and i certainly know that he moved on now. and as what Hyukkie told me, Yoona already has a boyfriend. It's okay. i also have my girlfriend that makes me happy and smile right now. and she is still in America. As i was staring and focusing my eyes on the scenery of Korea, Hyukkie cut me with a conversation.

"Donghae-ya, How are you? Are you okay now?? How was it? It was painful, right?"

"WHOOOAAA!!! slowly please. i'm not really good now on rushing things, hyuk. you know, i'm taking care on my own body now.", i answered him jokely and with a smile.

"Sorry Hae! It's just that i miss you so much. i miss talking to you face to face. i miss hanging out with you, walking with you at han river when we need each other's advice. I miss my brother, Hae. you don't know it, but i worried a lot, i worried that my bestfriend that i treat now my brother will be leaving me sooner.", he said with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I'm not leaving anymore, Hyuk. Yeah. Me too. I miss Eunhae. I miss us. I miss the fact that everytime we hang out, Hyoyeon will get jealous. I miss everyone, Hyuk. I guess, i'm here now. and i'm not leaving anymore.", i said with a bright smile in my face.

"thank God, Hae! We miss you man and Welcome Back brother!", he said wiping his tears.

"yeah. Thanks Hyuk. I miss you too brother. and stop crying. you're being too gay.", i said jokingly.

"Hahaha. Funny Hae! Okay. We arrived at my house.", as he park the car in front of a familiar house. 

As i walk to the door, a ver familiar girl waited on the front door and smiling grinly. 

"HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OPPA!! I miss you!", as she run into me and hugged me tightly.

"Ohhhh!! not too tight, hyo! you know it right!", i hugged him back and she let go of the hug. 

"Be careful babe! He's fragile!" , putting his arms in the girl's waist.

"Whatever Hyuk! So, I miss you oppa!!!!!", hugged me back again.

"yeah. i miss you too hyoyeon choding! 3 years, huh?", i return her hug and suddenly with my nickname to her.

"Yah!!! calling me choding again??? aigoooo!!" , he let go of the hug and go inside the house.

"Let's go, Hae! Eomma is waiting and wanting to see you so badly.", Hyukkie said turning his back and go inside the house.

"Okay.", i go inside the house and See Hyuk's eomma in the dinning room with her smile so wide as mine.

________________________________________________________

 

 So, an update guys!!! :D 

Thank You for 6 subscribers! :D Thank you so much. :) A little bit of Eunhae and Hyohyuk in here guys. Sorry for the late update. I was quite busy with summer classes. And Eunhae being so gay in this chapter. i like it though. HAHAHA! 

Maybe tommorrow, i'll update again. i don't know yet. but i hope i can! :) for my subscribers! :D 

 

-Sorry for the grammatical errors guys. i'm really not good in English. Comment what you think guys. :) and any suggestions for the next chapter just pm me!:) 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! :D 

Thank you so much! :*

xoxo,

-Adorable Dani