Twitter Tease

Promises [GRi Fic] 【COMPLETED】

 

Annyeong guys, so like I said, this story is inspired by the twitter convo Ri had with JiYong and then YB joined in. Enjoy ~ 

 

Also, lets welcome my new co-author *claps* yay for bad jelly ~~~ LOL

 

Bad jelly you wanna say some things to our readers ? (^○^) 

 

 

 

Hello~ you guys can just call me Wynnie or Poohbear heehee~ thanks naughty pudding for introducing me :) do support us ! Thanks <3 

 

 


 

 
 
JiYong's been awfully active on twitter, Seungri decides that he should ask JiYong to see if he still remembers the promise. After all, JiYong did promise a hell of a night for Seungri when he gets back. 
And for the past few weeks, they've had minimal contact since they're both so busy. 
 
 
"Here goes nothing." Seungri takes in a deep breath and starts typing. 
 
 
 
 
Seung Ri :
@ForvictoRi: @IBGDRGN 오빠 저한테 약속하신거 기억하시죠? 기대하고있을께요 사랑해요
 
Trans: @IBGDRGN Oppa you remember what you promised me right? I'll be looking forward to it. I love you”
 
 
 
Seungri smirks and laughs as he rolled around in his bed. Giggling like a girl, he couldn't wait for JiYong to see his tweet and wonders what Ji would reply to that. 
 
Seungri's phone rings from the notification. 
"Ahh ! Oppa replied !" Seungri squeals and opens up the notification on his phone. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
G-DRAGON: 
@IBGDRGN: @ForvictoRi 갑자기?
 
Trans : @IBGDRGN: @ForvictoRi All of a sudden ? 
 
 
 
 
JiYong just was resting in his hotel room, it was tough for him in Japan. The concert was taking a toil on him. He was just about to fall asleep when... 
 
"Mmm...what's that... Ri?" JiYong rubbed his eyes and saw the notification. 
Scanning the tweet, JiYong was puzzled, he had no idea what Seungri was saying at all.
 
"Promise ? What promise ?" JiYong thought out loud. 
 
 
Wondering and scratching his head,
"What is he talking about ..." 
 
 
 
 
 
TEYDADDY: 
@IBGDRGN: @ForvictoRi 갑자기? 뭔지알것같은 느낌...
 
Trans:  @IBGDRGN: @ForvictoRi All of a sudden? I have a feeling that I know what you're talking about...”
 
 
 
YoungBae was just going around twitter, when something caught his eye. 
YoungBae smirks and decides to join in the fun. 
 
Reading the tweets, YoungBae knew exactly what the Seungri was hinting. He shakes his head at how JiYong was so oblivious to what Ri was saying. 
 
 
 
 
 
G-DRAGON: 
@Realtaeyang @forvictori 나도 뭔지 모르는데 넌 안다고?대다나다
 
Trans: @Realtaeyang @forvictori I don't even know what it is and you know? That's amazing
 
 
 
 
JiYong's phone vibrates from a new notification. 
"Huh ? Even YoungBae joined in. Aish... I don't even have a clue what they're saying." 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"You !!! How can you freaking forget !!! I hate you !!!" Seungri threw his phone onto his bed and curses incessantly about JiYong. Never leaving out how JiYong was a complete jerk. 
 
 
 
"Damn you Kwon JiYong ! " Seungri looks at his lock screen picture. Seeing JiYong's face made him blow up. 
 
He found that picture in his album and was tempted to delete it, but somehow something held him back.
 
The more Seungri looked at the picture, the more he remembered the feelings he had for JiYong. He lowers his finger away from the delete button. 
 
 
 
 
"I hate you Kwon JiYong..." Seungri falls back into his bed, his phone in his hand, still admiring the same picture of him and JiYong together. 
 
His lids grew increasingly heavy and soon fell into a deep slumber, a smile etched on his face. 
Seungri could never stay mad at JiYong for long, no matter what he did.
 
 After all, Seungri's heart was promised to JiYong a long time ago. 
 
However, this time was am expecting, Seungri decided to stand his ground and be mad at JiYong for once. JiYong did forget his promise after all... That jerk. 
 
 
 

Hope you guys enjoyed ^^ cute eh ?

Aish, Ri and Ji are such a perfect couple ❤❤❤❤❤

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ok so please Subscribe and Comment below alrites ? 안녕 ~

 

rmb pls subscribe if u want this story to keep going, ok ? 감사합니다 to all my 친구 sssss~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​❤권혜은, Choya.K

&  ❤Wynnie❤