Before You Leave

Promises [GRi Fic] 【COMPLETED】

I really don't know how this is gonna turn out, but imma try ma best. So please, comment ok ? 

 

 

A ❤권혜은❤ work... 


 

 
 
 
"Oppa ~ I'll miss you while you're in Japan for your show..." Seungri tugs in JiYong's sweater and pouts.
 
"I'll miss you too Ri ~ I'll be back soon don't worry. I'll make it up to you when I'm back okay ... " JiYong grabs Seungri's hand and pulls him in for a hug. 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, it had better be good or else !" Seungri hold a fist up to JiYong and smiles. 
 
"Yea I promise Ri ~" JiYong's lips curve upward into a slight smirk. 
 
 
 
 
"I'll give you the best time of your life ..." JiYong leans forward and whispers into Seungri's ear, sending shivers down his spine. 
 
 
 
 
"Fine, I'll hold you to it Oppa. Pinky promise ?" Seungri holds up his hand and offers his pinky. 
 
"I can do better than that." JiYong hooks his pinky with Seungri and catches him off guard when he smashes his lips upon Seungri's tempting pink lips. 
 
 
 
Savoring the feeling of each other's lips, they deepen the kiss and have a heated dance of their tongues before pulling apart. 
 
 
 
 
"I'll see you when I get back Ri baby ~" JiYong kisses Seungri's forehead and grabs his luggage to catch his flight to Japan for his concert. 
 
 
 
Seungri stands there, upset but excited as he stood there smiling like a lovestruck fanboy. 
They always say distance makes the heart grow fonder... Maybe it's true ~ 
 
They've been together for years now, but this year, JiYong has a lot of traveling to do for his first world tour. 
 
Seungri's happy for JiYong's success of course but the thought of JiYong not being able to be beside him, makes him miss him and love him more. 
 
 
 
 
It's been days since JiYong has been in Japan, Seungri misses him constantly. He can't wait for his Oppa to come back and fulfill his promise. God knows how much he's looking forward to it. 
 
Whenever Seungri misses his Oppa, he takes a quick look at the picture that he and JiYong took before JiYong flew to Japan. 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
"I'll miss you more than you know Oppa ~" Ri kisses the picture on his phone. 
 
 
 
On the other side... 
"I'll miss ya Ri... Be back soon baby ~" JiYong smiles as he gazes out the airplane window. 
 
 

 

So ? How was it ? Was it alrite ?

Hope it gets more interesting from here on out ya ! ^.~

 

 

 

 

 

however, if this doesn't get good reviews, I'll probably end it and well delete the story... LOL

 

Subscribe and comment below ok ~ 고마워 ~