Hansol 2

seventeen scenes - oneshot request shop

Approximately seventeen boys gathered in the practice room, listening to Hansol who was pacing anxiously around the room that drove everyone insane.

 

“Hansol! Won’t you calm the heck down?! Everything will be alright!” Soonyoung tried to console, but that just made Hansol more anxious for the ‘friendly date’ later with Lee Jieun, his best friend. A fact about Hansol is that his ideal type is someone who likes him. And Jieun has already expressed an amount of affection for her oblivious best friend, but Hansol was on the slow side. He thinks that she only sees him as a friend, and since he’s used to skinship, he didn’t take her longing stares, skinship and smiles seriously. He only saw it as a friendly gesture, nothing more.

 

And that’s when Jieun wants to hi-five Hansol with a chair. He never notices, but Jieun was going to make him notice. Let’s see her plans later, and let’s focus on our nervous Hansol right now.

 

“Are you sure hyung? Is the flowers delivered? Is the food already there?” Hansol asked nervously as Wonwoo scratched the back of his head quite bashfully as Hansol’s eyes widened.

 

“Well…let’s just say that the flower shop will deliver it a little later and the food is still being cooked-“

 

“But! It will get there on time, right guys?” Doyoon widened his eyes threateningly at s as everyone nodded and muttered in agreement. Hansol took a deep breathe, but it still didn’t work.

 

Now let’s see what Jieun is up to.

 

“IS THE FIREWORKS READY?! WHERE’S THE LABRADOR THAT I ASKED FOR?!” Jieun shouted at one of her friends as they looked at her skeptically.

 

Let’s also say, Jieun was ready to confess to Hansol, and Hansol was ready to confess to Jieun. Jieun had more of a hard time than Hansol, since she was doing it last minute. And she was going haywire.

 

“Chill, Ji! We’ll get everything ready for your big confession. Just sit down and take deep breathes. Meditate or something, just down freak out. You’re scaring us all,” one of Jieun’s friends recommended as Jieun took the advice, sitting down as she ran her hand through her hair.

 

“What’s wrong Ji?” her friend asked as Jieun just sighed, looking up.


“I just want him to take this seriously this time. He never notices anything I do. If he doesn’t take the hint after this…I don’t know what I’ll do to that best friend of mine,” Jieun confessed sadly as her friend rubbed the top of her head.

 

“Don’t worry Ji, you’re a direct person. We’ll hit him round the head if he still doesn’t get it. I’ll check on the progress, okay? Meet up with Hansol now, since it’s time for you to bring him here, okay? Go.” And with that advice, Jieun grinned and bolted away, towards Seventeen’s practice room.

 

She got there just on time, knocking on the glass door. It opened automatically when Samuel, Jisoo and Hansol in front of her. She saw Hansol grin cheekily, and she couldn’t help but smile herself.

 

“Hey there bunny, what are you doing here?” Hansol asked as Jisoo and Samuel waved in greeting. She waved back and looked at Hansol. His curious eyes were enough to make her think about the plan and blush. She didn’t know if it’s going to be successful or not.

 

“Oh uh, I was wondering if you would like to come with me? To the park-“

 

“Really? I was about to take you to the park too. Does she know?” Hansol asked Jisoo and Samuel who shook their head in confidence.

 

“Hansol, we’ll leave now. We’ll  - uhm -“

 

“Eat ice cream! Bye Hansol hyung, bye Jieun noona!” Samuel pulled Jisoo away from the two as Jieun chuckled at their cute actions.

 

“So, shall we go?” Hansol asked as Jieun nodded. She waited for Hansol to put on his shoes as they both stepped into the cold atmosphere of Seoul. It was already nearing night, around six o’clock.

 

Right on schedule Jieun thought triumphantly.

 

Everything is going as we planned Hansol thought happily.

 

They walked side by side, occasionally commenting on Seoul’s stores, gardens or parks. Sometimes, they would laugh and tell jokes about Seventeen or the people around them. A gust of wind blew as Jieun shivered involuntarily. She forgot to bring a jacket. She was only wearing a thin sweater.

 

Hansol noticed this, and since it was drilled into his head by his mom (You should always take care of a lady), Hansol took off his black oversized jacket and wrapped it around Jieun’s shoulders. Normally, Jieun would just laugh at him being cold, but today, all she felt was Hansol’s warmth.


“Aren’t you cold?” Jieun asked Hansol quietly as Hansol shook his head, shoving his hands in his pockets. He was used to the weather.

 

“Not really. And besides, you’re shivering. I wouldn’t be a gentleman if I didn’t give you my jacket,” Hansol joked as Jieun raised an eyebrow.


“As if you can be a gentleman,”

 

“Are you challenging Choi Hansol?”

 

“Are you questioning Lee Jieun?” Jieun countered as Hansol stuck his tongue out, Jieun flicking his forehead playfully. After a few more minutes of playing, they finally reached the park. Just as Hansol planned, there was a picnic basket and blanket in the middle of the park. Jieun blinked and glanced at Hansol.

 

This wasn’t part of the plan Jieun thought feverishly.

 

I hope she likes this Hansol thought nervously as he led her to the picnic area, sitting down and patting his side to let her sit.

 

“You did this?” Jieun asked breathlessly as Hansol shrugged. It wasn’t entirely him. The Seventeen members went here and did everything, and Hansol was grateful for it.

 

“More or less. Why don’t we eat our favorite snack?”

 

“Ddeokbokki!” They both said in unison, laughing as Hansol got out the bowl of spicy Ddeokbokki. He gave her, her chopsticks as Jieun picked up a rice cake, putting it in and chewing on the delicious snack, closing her eyes in merriment.

 

“Hansol, this is delicious! Who cooked this?”

 

“Jerry hyung, and I helped a bit,” Hansol said shyly as Jieun leaned in and pecked his cheek. Hansol blushed, but Jieun missed it. She thought that he would take it as a friendly gesture again, so she didn’t bother seeing Hansol’s happy expression.

 

“This is amazing, really. Wait, what are those? Hansol, can I catch them?” Jieun asked excitedly, standing up and catching the paper planes. Hansol chuckled, standing up too.

 

“Yup. You’re supposed to catch them anyway-“

 

“Hansol! That one escaped! Catch it!” And the two started catching paper planes, unknowingly thrown by the Seventeen members. They finally caught nine paper planes, opening it and laying it on the ground.

 

“Oh, you have to arrange the letters! Hang on.” Hansol watched Jieun as she put the letters together. He knew she loved word games, and he tried his best to make his confession related to the things she liked.

 

Jieun finally arranged the letters and stood up, gawking at it. It said ‘I love you’ in Korean.

 

“Jieun-“

 

“Wait, look!” Jieun pointed at the Labrador that burst out from the trees, going over to us. It was still a little puppy, dragging a metal box. The dog stopped in front of Hansol as Hansol got the dog, petting and cooing.

 

“Wow, I have wanted this dog ever since I was six!” Hansol exclaimed as the Labrador his cheek happily. Jieun laughed good heartedly, seeing the two together.

 

“That’s why I got you it. It’s yours, do you like it?” Jieun asked nervously as Hansol glanced at her, smiling his winning smile.

 

“I may love it, but not as much as I love you.”

 

“YAH CHOI HANSOL! You didn’t open the box yet!” Jieun tried to change the subject as Hansol just laughed, putting down the Labrador and getting the small metal box. He opened it and saw a long piece of Gimbap (Hansol’s favorite after Ddeokbokki) with the words ‘I love you’ in Korean on top of it. Hansol stared at it in awe as he looked at Jieun who was nervous.

 

“Jieun, do you like me?” Hansol asked in bewilderment as Jieun blinked.

 

“Do you?” Jieun countered as Hansol was about to say something when Jieun’s friends and Seventeen shouted, “LOOK AT THE SKY!”

 

Jieun and Hansol did as they were told and looked up in the sky. Just then, a bunch of fireworks shot up in the air, bursting of color and words. The two best friends stood up and watched the fireworks.

 

The first word that showed up in the air was ‘I’ the next was ‘like’ and after that was ‘you’ and the last was ‘idiot’ After those words, then came a lot of hearts, Ddeokbokki fireworks, and mainly everything that they have shared together. The food, the friendship bracelets, their faces, everything that symbolized their blossoming love showed in the air, before their eyes.

 

Hansol’s gaze drifted downwards as he looked at Jieun’s free hand. He was about to reach for it when Jieun scratched her nose with the same hand Hansol was going for.

 

“Jieun,”

 

“What? The nose was itchy, dude. Respect the nose,” Jieun complained as Hansol chuckled freely, grabbing her waist this time and facing his soon to be girlfriend to him.

 

“Lee Jieun. Because we confessed at the same time, I would want to ask you this. Would you be my partner in crime? My girlfriend? But most importantly, my long term best friend?”

 

“And I thought you’d never ask.”

 

And with that note, Jieun leaned in and kissed Hansol for the first time in 7 years.

 

It was a long wait, but it was worth it.


I hope you liked this AngelKate12! :)