Hansol

seventeen scenes - oneshot request shop

“Wow, Doyoon oppa looks good today,” Hwayoung complimented loudly as she felt a nudge on her side. She glance to her right to see Hansol glaring at her vehemently.

 

“Yah, what was that for?!” Hwayoung demanded as Hansol rolled his eyes.

 

“Instead of looking at hyung, why don’t you actually concentrate on our dance that is barely finished?”

 

“You’re just jealous.”

 

“Am not.”
 

“Are too.”

 

“Am not!” Hansol stuck his tongue out at Hwayoung who made a funny face back at him.

 

“Hansol, it’s definitely obvious that you’re jealous. Hwayoung, it’s definitely obvious that you drool over Doyoon hyung too much. Now can we dance?” Soonyoung exaggerate the last word as the two childish teens huffed in annoyance.

 

Yes, these two were the best of friends ever since they met in Music With Friends. However, they bicker like cats and dogs. Almost every topic they have, one is always against it. And what to they do? Argue until the members actually had to put them in separate rooms for an hour.

 

Which didn’t work, since they argued by shouting themselves hoarse.

 

“Hansol, can you teach me this move? I don’t quite get it,” one of the girls in their dance group asked sweetly as Hansol immediately nodded, smiling his winning smile as he demonstrated the dance.

 

Hwayoung, who tore her eyes from Doyoon at the wrong moment, squinted them at Hansol and the girl. She knew that girl. She was one of the good dancers in their group, and Hwayoung knew her moves.

 

She observed that, that girl liked Hansol ever since they started this program. Hwayoung didn’t like how the girl acted all defenseless and weak.

 

It’s like she’s showing how much of a damsel in distress girls can be. Ugh.

 

Hwayoung grinded his teeth as Hansol held her arms and demonstrated the step in a swift motion, but that girl kept on pressuring him to repeat it.

 

That’s just so not cool Hwayoung thought, crossing her arms over her chest as she clucked her tongue.

 

She didn’t know how to handle the situation, except watch as her blood boiled every second that girl batted her eyelashes at Hansol who seemed to like it.

 

“Psst, noona!” Hwayoung glanced at her side to see Samuel looking alarmed. Hwayoung stooped down to his level and leaned over to him.

 

“Yeah, Sam?”

 

“That girl that Hansol is with? That girl was friends with Hansol’s first girlfriend. Hansol hyung told me before. He told me that, that girl kept getting jealous over Hansol’s girlfriend, so she kept on torturing Hansol’s girlfriend. Can you save him from her?” Samuel pleaded as Hwayoung grinned mischievously.

 

“I thought you’d never ask, Samuel.” Hwayoung patted his head good naturedly before standing and cracking her knuckles.

 

Violence wasn’t always the answer. But she knew Hansol more than that girl knew him.

 

Hwayoung strutted over to Hansol and grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around and surprising him and his partner. She looked quite offended as Hwayoung switched in acting mood.

 

She slapped Hansol across the face, the sound ringing across the room. Seventeen noticed this and stopped their activities.

 

“You two timing liar! You told me that I was the only one in your heart! Who the hell is she?! Another one?! And to think that all those words from last night, when we stayed up talking on the roof, were real! I hate you!” Hwayoung screeched as Hansol just blinked. The girl turned him around and slapped him on the other cheek before walking away, shouting curses.

 

“Yo Hwayoung, what was that for?!” Hansol exclaimed as he rubbed both his cheeks in agony. Hwayoung blushed, and for once, she was lost for words.

 

“I – uhm, I-“

 

“Hyung, what she means to say is that she was jealous of you and her. And since both of you are too slow to get the obvious thing going around between you guys, Hwayoung likes you Hansol, and Hansol obviously likes you too Hwayoung!” Samuel burst out as everyone cheered for the maknae.

 

Hwayoung blushed even deeper as Hansol seemed to forget about the pain in his cheeks as he smiled bashfully at Hwayoung who was avoiding his eye.

 

“So, you like me?”

 

“Yah! Not that much!” Hwayoung protested as she went even redder.

 

“As if! You have probably been crushing on me ever since you laid your eyes on me!”

 

“YAH! As if you haven’t liked me ever since you tripped me and I fell down on you!”

 

“So what if I liked you then?!”

 

“Then good!”

 

“Good!”

 

“And you thought they’d get along,” Samuel groaned as he laid down on the floor dramatically. 


I hoped you liked it KittyGoesRawr! ^^;