Ming Ming

seventeen scenes - oneshot request shop

 

“Ah Ming Ming, where are you going? Seventeen TV will start in forty minutes,” Seungcheol asked curiously as Ming Ming glanced up innocently at his hyung. He just smiled and raised his right hand.

 

“Ah hyung, I’ll just go out and eat Ddeokbokki. I’ll come back in time, don’t worry,” Ming Ming assured as Seungcheol nodded uneasily. Ming Ming rushed outside quickly, as to not worry his hyung further.

 

He stepped out into the streets of Seoul, taking in the fresh and cool air. He shoved his hands in his pockets and took a deep breathe. Ddeokbokki, here he comes.

 

~.~
 

“SEVENTEEN TV! Please watch SEVENTEEN TV at seven o’clock! Please visit this link!” Jeonmin shouted happily at the passers-by who took only one glance at her handmade seventeen banner. She pouted a bit, her SEVENTEEN banner limp in her arms.

 

“Aigoo, why won’t this people notice? Is it because I said it in English? Ah! I know now!” Jeonmin was ecstatic as she thought of a great idea. She stood in the middle of the street, raising her SEVENTEEN banner up high.

 

If people didn’t notice her because of her shouts, they’ll notice her because of her voice and dance.

 

She started to sing H.O.T’s Candy. That was her favorite song of all time, and she was thrilled when people stopped and watched her sing and dance. Despite the cool and somewhat cool air of April, Jeonmin was too happy to dance to her song while holding her banner up high.

 

“Wah, that girl is crazy!”

 

“Is she really singing this song?! I love it!”

 

“Oh my gosh, can we join her?!”

 

Jeonmin smiled at the comments she heard, trying to do what she was here to do. Promote SEVENTEEN.

 

Suddenly, she caught the eye of a boy wearing a yellow shirt and with small eyes. He was just shoving the last of his Ddeokbokki on his mouth before he threw it in a nearby trashcan.

 

“Hey, I know this guy…” Jeonmin said suspiciously to herself, squinting her eyes at the boy.

 

Ming Ming chuckled as he saw the girl’s gaze. She hasn’t recognized him yet, and Ming Ming was slightly sad and thankful. Candy was one of his favorite songs.

 

“Oh what the heck.” And with that Ming Ming rushed forward to Jeonmin, nearly scaring her and making her stumble forwards. Ming Ming was inches from Jeonmin, smirking. Jeonmin just blinked at the boy before her, not believing her eyes.

 

“Yah, I don’t to get mobbed here. Shall we continue this dance?” Ming Ming asked in a silky smooth voice as Jeonmin nodded, almost as if in a trance. Jeonmin started to sing again as Ming Ming joined in.

 

Together, their voices blended magically, and soon, they were interacting with the crowd, dancing with little kids and just generally having a good time. They ended the song and dance with a ninety degree bow as the crowd hooted and cheered.

 

“Ming Ming! Ming Ming, there you are!” Doyoon’s worried voice drifted towards Ming Ming and Jeonmin who were shyly looking at each other. Ming Ming glanced up to see Doyoon and Seungcheol looking distressed and worried.

 

“Ah hyung, I took a little detour-“

 

“And who is this lovely lady-“
 

“OH MY GOSH, YOU’RE SEVENTEEN! I LOVE YOU!” Jeonmin exclaimed quite loudly, jumping up and down. This was her highlight in her fangirl life. She fanned herself with the banner as Seungcheol chuckled as he saw it.

 

Ming Ming looked quite offended.

 

“Yah, I sang and danced with you, but you don’t love me?” Ming Ming asked in a hurt voice as Jeonmin blushed.

 

“Oppa…do I have to tell you I love you? Wasn’t it shown when I danced with you?” Jeonmin asked Ming Ming boldly as Ming Ming blushed bright red, Jeonmin doing the same after. The crowd hooted even louder as Seungcheol and Doyoon proceeded to .

 

“YAH! You said you went out to get Ddeokbokki! Seems like you got a girl too!”

 

“Who taught you those slick moves, dongsaeng!”

 

“Hyung! Not in front of her,” Ming Ming whispered furiously as Jeonmin couldn’t help herself but lean in and kiss Ming Ming on the cheek, making him freeze.

 

“Oppa, Jeonmin will be watching Seventeen TV. Do your best, oppa, okay? Fighting!” Jeonmin cheered happily before rushing away in delight.

 

Ming Ming seemed to snap out of his thoughts as he tried to reach out to her in despair.

 

“AH! Why didn’t I ask for her number?!”

 

“Dongsaeng, you didn’t have to.” Seungcheol pointed at the SEVENTEEN banner as Ming Ming picked it up. Behind the banner was her number and the name Seo Jeonmin. Ming Ming sighed and caressed the banner and hugged it tightly.

 

“Come on Chinese Lover Boy, let’s get film SEVENTEEN TV so that you’re girlfriend can see you.” And with that, the three bachelors walked under the moon leisurely.


I hope you like it jinjinjin! ^^;