Daily Life

Babysitting Exo

In another part of seoul , a girl could be seen talking to herself as she was walking down the street with a certain air around her .

An air of confidence .

“ Ugh , its so hard to find a job nowdays . I know oppa doesn’t want me to work because he works for both of us and his salary is enough for us “ exclaimed said girl .

Meet Kim Jae Hee .

A 18 year old girl born in 1995 with a birthday the same as Shinee’s Onew and Block B’s B-bomb .

Quirky and weird are two of the many words that can be used to describe this girl .

Her rough words and hard stares come from her AB blood type whereas her calm poker face and optimistic mind come from the fact that she is a Sagittarius .

Anyways back to the story , Jae Hee was walking down the street when she suddenly looked up .

She didn’t realize that she was here again .

S M ENTERTAINMENT

She used to train here when she was younger until she got kicked out .

But that is a story for another day .

Ingnoring the feeling of longing and sadness , she almost walked past when her eyes spotted a bright yellow flyer stuck on the notice board outside SM .

Walking towards it , she started reading it .

It was a flyer to take care of an idol group .

Exo to be specific.

A number was given at the bottom for her to call .

Her eyes brightened when she saw the name besides the number .

She started smiling when she saw the amount they were going to be paying the babysitter .

Jotting down the number on a her hand , she started walking home .

With a slight skip in her walk , she stopped by the mart to buy some ice cream for her oppa and his group .

It took her another 10 minutes before she reached home , punched in her code to get into the building and take the elevator up to 28 floor .

Before she could even punch in her code to open the door , the door opened and she was pulled in by a pair of hands .

“ OPPA !!!!!!” Jae hee exclaimed .

“ You are back from Japan . I wasn’t expecting you and the rest of the oppas back until tomorrow or Wednesday “

“ Why you look so shocked ? You don’t want to see you oppa ? FINE . I won’t come back from japan . “

“ Here you go oppa , Groceries for dinner . Now go make me dinner my slave . I need to call someone “

“ arasoo , because I love you ok. The other oppas are coming later “

 

 

Authors note

Second chappie done .

Sorry if it seems short .

I have college so my timing is very weird .

I Can promise ill update and I will try to update everyday no matter the timing .

But it will be short .

OK ?

Comment please

Try to guess who OPPA is .

 

Subscribers , viewers and friends are loved .

Till next time ,

Have a good day .