First day in Hell

Babysitting Exo

Mini Note before i continue, im sorry to my 10 subbies( for me thats a lot . Ps thanks your subbing :) ) for not updating this in a million years. I kinda hit a road block with this story and didnt know what to do with it . But Im starting back but i will apologize as the stories will be short first and will later grow longer . Thanks you for you support and as always subcribers, comments and silent readers are all welcomed .

SOTC - Song Of The Chapter

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOTC : Minx- Why did you come to my house ?

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE...With a hit to her alarm clock which already took as much abuse as it could, Jae Hee exclamied " , its 8.00 am. I woke up late . What should i cook for breakfast ? Im so tired. I blame the oppas for all this tiredess even though it was nice to see them again""AH , a new day . Hmm what shall i cook today ? Last night with the oppas was awesome ." said jae hee

Flashback to the previous night

"Omo , Yoochun oppa , when did you get so buff ? It seems like i have not seen you in so long. Junsu oppa, you can stop hugging me now. JOONGIE OPPA, THEY ARE HERE " Jae Hee told the 3 men who had barely been in her house for 5 minutes. 

JYJ


Girls fangirl when you just mentioned their name , imagine when they meet the 3 hunks . Ooh , the havoc and the riots . Guys are always jealous of them. They had been in Japan for 3 weeks now , leaving Jae Hee to fend for her own which hadn't been a problem until Jaejong made her quit or rather the fact that she had been working at a place near SM which was why he made her quit .

Anyway back on to the story , The night was filled with wonderful Food cooked by jaejoong , stories about what happened in japan and what was happening with her and to add a whole bunch of crazy weirdos who loved each other like ohana .

The 2 guys only went back at 4am whcih lead to jae hee only sleeping at 4.30 after putting her bumogf an older brother back to his own bed.

Flashbaack Ended

Looking around ," damn my room looks messy . This is gonna take me all morning . So Lets get started " said Jae Hee aloud .

Walking into the bathroom , the Mini Jyj baby brushed her teeth and washed her face and got dressed in One of Her " JYJ CREW " tee and a pair of jean shorts. walking into the kitchen, she spied a note stuck on the refigerator saying " Out For Practice . will be back by lunch . No need to cook for me " written in Jaejoong;'s handwriting , rather a mess suggesting that he had gotten up as late as she did . With that , she just sighed and mumbles that this just marked that her brother was back in town. Getting started on breakfast , She cracked a couple of eggs in her bowl and stared wisking it , after that adding , onions , a little ham , red and green peppers and a little pepper and salt to taste , to make her omlette . Jae Hee poured the mixture into a pan , lettting it sit and cooke for a minute before flipping the omlette and letting it cook. Whilst waiting , she walked to the front door to grab the daily paper and pour a mug of coffee for herself from the pot that jaejoong had made before he left . It took her all about 20 minutes to finishe her breakfast , clean up the kitchen and move on to cleaning her room . The house was rather clean by her expactations . The cats rarely shed fur and they always set the robot cleaner everynight to clean up . 

Walking into her room , she released that this day was just starting . It was only when her phone started ringing , that she realised that 2 hours had already flown by and that she felt so dirty and was just itching for a bath. As she was rummaging through her bag looking for her Iphone, she saw the flyer from yesterday.Letting her phone go to voicemail , she reread the flyer . She smiled thinking to herself that maybe this could be her chance . After listening to the voicemail by Jaejoong saying that he would be back by lunch time after all, JYJ is coming over and that he is buying lunch , she called up the number .After a few rings , a guy picked up .

Guy : Hello ?

JaeHee : Hi , Im calling about the Job.

Guy : Ah yes , can you come later at night to  Starbucks near SM entertainment ?

JaeHee ; Ah ok ,Erm is the group under SM ?

Guy : Yes , that will not be a problem right ?

Jaehee : Ah , no no . I will see you later around 8. Is that fine ?

Guy: Yes , that will be ok . I will be wearing a black cap with red hair and my name is Hejong.

JaeHee : Ah , ok Hejong-sshi. See you later .

Hejong: No Problem, please bring your resume also .

WIth that JaeHee put down the phone . " How am i supposed to tell this to JaeJoong and JYJ ?

" Tell us what , JaeHee " Jaejoong exclaimed while walking into the room 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I actually wanted to continue but time restrains wont let me . So i leave you with this cliffhanger and see you in the next chappie !!!