EXO

Babysitting Exo

 

Splat !!!!
" WHO THE HELL THREW THAT CUPCAKE AT ME ????? " screeched Baekhyun
The culprit who threw it was slowly walking away ,trying to look innocent .
Baekhyun narrowed his eyes and started looking around .
"PARK CHANGYEOL "
The culprit , changyeol started looking around for the voice who called him .
It was obvious that baekhyun whom he threw a cupcake at didn't call him cause he was scolding kai for throwing it  so who did ??
( lol poor kai ) 
"YAH PARK CHANGYEOL " shouted Kris .
" oh hyung , Wae ? " 
" WHY DID YOU CHANGE MY SHAVING CREAM WITH WHIPPING CREAM ??? "
" Hyung , seriously it wasn't me . You know I would never do that to you "
" Well seeing as how you just threw a cupcake at baekhyun , I really wouldn't doubt it "
" OH SO IT WAS YOU WHO THREW IT HUH YEOLLIE " 
Baekhyun dropped kai on the couch and walked over to changyeol.
Changyeol slowly started walking backwards and broke into a run knowing fully well that he was gonna caught eventually by both kris and baekhyun but the only thing going through his mind was how he should just avoid the beating for now . 
Meanwhile in the kitchen , LUHAN and Xiumin were laughing hysterically at how YEOLLIE was gonna get beating . 
" They ... Didn't .... Realize ....it .... Was ..... Us " said Luhan in between laughing .
Suddenly out of a blue , a pillow whacked luhan straight in the face . 
The maknaes had declared war against the Hyungs .
The rest of the Exo were either in their rooms or watching television . 
 
On the other hand , the managers of exo decided to have a meeting .
" they need a manager "
" no they need a babysitter " 
" I'm gonna put up the advertisement tomorrow . Any objections ?" 
No one objected . 
The babysitter was much needed  .
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------___________________________
 
Hi 
Sorry for updating like really late .
Blame it on my studies 
So I'm have to ask should I refer to the babysitter as you or give her a name ?
Anyways 
Please await the next chapter
Comment ok ??
I cant read minds so I dunno what u lik
Ok now I'm crapping 
 So bye