Hansol ~ part two

The Stories of Us

 

Previously:

He stared for a moment and went closer to you until you could feel his breath, “Well, what’d you expect, you haven’t seen me in what 10 years and you still think I would be that little five year old boy?” He took a step back, “Come back to reality and wake up to see that I have changed over the years. Get over me, Miss.” With that he walked back to the studio and slammed the door shut, blasting the music until it shook the building.

 

Well, damn.

:::::::::

You were in shock and you stood there looking like a complete idiot trying to comprehend the situation.

 

“What. The. Heck. Just. happened?” You exhaled deeply and blew your fringe out of your face. You practically sprinted out of the building, you didn’t know where you were going, but you knew that you wanted to get the hell out of that building fast. You stopped running after you had found the park that you just recently visited earlier that evening. You put your hand to your forehead and rubbed your temple.

 

“Okay, so he was there and he did remember me but then,“  You started to bite your nails and shake, “then he looked so handsome and then I remembered I used to say handsome Hansol and then, Ugh.” Your breath started to calm down after your ridiculously long vent, and next thing you knew, you heard a snicker from behind you. Was your mind playing tricks on you or did that coincidentally sound just like Hansol’s snicker?

 

You turned around and knew that your mind wasn’t playing tricks on you because there he stood, in all of his perfection.

 

“You used to call me Handsome Hansol?” He replied slyly.

 

“I--How’d you--What?” You started to stammer a bit.

 

“What am I now, y Hansol?”

 

“No, now you are self-centered douche.”  You told him, which made him freeze.

 

“What?” He said softly and had a hint of what seemed like hurt which confused you for a moment and then he continued, “You think I’m a, a douche?”

 

“Why wouldn’t anyone in the world think that? I haven’t seen you in over 10 years and to think you have the audacity to say something like that to me?” your vision started to blurry and then you gathered the strength to ask him, “I’ll give you one chance to answer this; did you even care for me, did you even think about me once ever since you left?” He stood there silently, looking at the ground, “Fine, if that’s how you felt.” You turned around and took a couple of steps and then you heard him shout.

 

“I did care!” It made you stop in your tracks and he continued to talk while you were still facing the other direction, “I still do care, I’ve always cared.”

 

Your eyes burst into tears and you faced him with such a weak expression, “If you cared then why did tell me earlier to get over you, hmm? Tell me, if you cared, why don’t you want me to simply be right next to you after 10 whole years?”

 

Hansol stepped closer to you and stopped 2 feet away from you, “Honestly, I was scared to show you who I had grown to become because I knew you would act just like you did.”

 

“So, you would rather just cut to the chase of leaving me hanging there than to have me for just a couple of hours, days even, to just think that we never even changed?” You sniffled.

 

“I had thought this through, okay? I knew what my plan was so don’t even get me riled up about my decisions.” He told you sternly.

 

“You knew I was coming to Korea and you just happen to seem like a jerk because-“

 

“-Because I loved you!”

 

For a moment, you stopped breathing  when he said he loved you and you felt light headed when he continued, “I knew I loved you, okay? I know that I was only five and I was still in preschool, but when I left, i had to admit, I stopped thinking about you for a period of time. And then when I turned 13 I remembered you, in all of your beauty and I knew you would hate me because we never sent each other letters, there were no sending of packages on each other’s birthday and there were no late night Skype calls.” Hansol stepped closer to you and you were frozen as ice, “So, I couldn’t stop thinking about you and every night before I fell asleep I would always pray to God hoping that sometime soon we would stumble upon each other once more.”

 

You melted at his words and then he told you his apologies, “Here I am telling you I’m sorry for the past, present, and what is to come next.”

 

You whispered, “What’s supposed to come next?“ Then, before you knew it, Hansol’s lips crashed onto yours and there you two were finally reunited as one.

 

:::::::::::

Oh Yeah, done with part 2!

So I guess you guys hate me now because that was all over the place but I promise you that I will do Hansol again some other time!

Any who, Im kind of in the mood for a really Happy, funny guy that starts with a Soon and ends with a Young.

What do you guys think?

Support me by commenting and Subscribing, Goodnight!