Chapter 3

Our Life Story

Sungyeol’s POV

 

I couldn’t wait any longer. Hyung was just taking too long. The guys and I were waiting outside of the karaoke place with our disguises on. It was so hot. We couldn’t wait to get into the cool air-conditioned rooms to sing our hearts out. I wasn’t really interested in meeting any of the girls that hyung was bringing. I am not gay. I just have no time in my schedule for a girlfriend and I could never subject someone to the torture known as the paparazzi.

 

 “Oh, so hot!” Sungjong exclaimed, tiredly sitting on a bench by the doors. I silently agreed with the maknae before pulling out my phone to call the leader. After a few rings, he picked up.

 

 “Where are you???” I shouted. “It is so hot!!” I heard girls giggling in the background.

 

“Umm... Yeollie you are on speaker...” Gyu explained. For the first time, I was slightly embarrassed by my childish behavior. I blushed a bit. “Anyway, I’m sorry. Just go inside if it is hot. Jeez. You guys are probably attracting a lot of attention outside. There is a lot of traffic. Just go in and we will meet you inside.”

 

“Okay, but hurry. Jongie really wants to start singing. He is getting pretty annoyed and I don’t want to get hit.” I said quietly, turning away from the pouting Sungjong. We hung up. The guys and I filed inside and sat down in the benches in the waiting area. Jeez, this better be worth it.

 

Amy’s POV

 

Wow... my oppa looked better than I had imagined. Though I had seen him in music videos and concerts, he still looked way better as just himself. He was just wearing jeans and a hoodie. This surprised me because I figured all idols had to wear disguises whenever they went outside. I was about to ask him why he didn’t have one when I remembered that he didn’t know I knew he was an idol.

 

“Tina, how are you feeling back there?” I asked. There was no response. She was still in shock after hearing Sungyeol’s voice. I knew she would be surprised, but I didn’t know she would go catatonic. Nobody said anything about this. Gyu-oppa seemed confused.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

“Umm... Is she gonna be okay?” I asked Amy. She was beautiful. Every time I looked over at her, I blushed. But at the same time, I had a bad feeling that she already knew I was an idol. How long had she known? It was pretty odd that her friend became so silent after hearing Yeollie’s voice.

 

 “Yeah, she’s just nervous about going out with boys,” she replied. Okay, she had a reasonable excuse but I was still nervous. I figured I would just ask her now so I wouldn’t be disappointed later.

 

“Did you already know that I am an idol?” I asked shyly. She blushed.

 

"Yeah. Tina gave it away, didn't she?" One of Amy's friends said.

 

Amy gasped and clapped her hands. "OMG! I forgot to introduce you to everyone? I'm so sorry, oppa!" She said and proceeded to tell me everyone's names. I learned that the girl named Tina was a huge fan of Yeollie. This surprised me but I knew that he would fall for her pretty quickly. She was completely his type. We arrived at the noraebang place soon after. The girls in the back were squealing like fangirls. Apparently, all of them were huge Inspirits. Eliza explained that the biggest was Amy, making Amy blush.

 

 “You can guess who her bias was...” Eliza stated. Amy’s blush deepened and I turned red as well.

 

Upon entering, the rest of Infinite got up to greet us. They didn’t waste any time introducing themselves. Sungjong and I just went over to pay. Sungyeol greeted me after returning from the bathroom.

 

 “Go greet the girls, you two,” I ordered. “Then walk them to the room after.” We started to walk over, when Sungyeol saw them. He froze in place, color rising in his cheeks. I chuckled. His reaction was exactly as I expected. I grabbed his elbow and forced him to start moving again. Slowly he made his way over to Tina. Wow, I really know this kid well... I thought. They just stared at each other. Amy walked over to me, giggling.

 

“We should leave those two alone,” she said. “I am also ready to show you my awesome singing skills!” She did some weird dance and sang an extremely tone-deaf arpeggio. I gave her a weird look, making her giggle and grab my arm, leading me away to the noraebang room.

 

Tina’s POV

 

What. is. THIS?? Sungyeol. He is way cuter than I thought... and his hair is growing out... YES!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! I WIN!

 

 I smiled at him, blushing. He did the same, with that adorable gummy smile of his. Inside I couldn’t help but start fangirling. He opened his mouth. Then closed it. Opened it again. Closed it again.

 

 “Uuuummm.... I....” he started, “well, I don’t really want to sing right now..... its too hot.” He was avoiding eye contact now. He kept looking back up at me then quickly looking away. I nodded and giggled at his cuteness. “aaahh... is... um... do you maybe... wanna get some ice cream?... Or something?” I was still too shocked to speak so I just giggled a bit more and nodded my head way too much.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

Talk to her, you idiot! I thought. We were walking in silence. So awkward..... I didn't know what to do, so I started to laugh really weirdly.

 

"Ummmm," she started, "W-why are you laughing?"

 

Oh no what am I supposed to tell her?!?!? This is so uncomfortable. "Ahh... I just thought of a funny joke," I lied.

 

"Oh! I love jokes! Tell me~!"

 

O.M.G. What am I supposed to tell her? Everyone always tells me my jokes are lame!!!

 

"O-okay... Uh, why was the skeleton to afraid to watch the scary movie?"

 

"Hmm... Why?"

 

"Be-because he had no guts!" I braced myself for the embarrassment to come. But instead of hearing insults about the joke like every stuck-up celebrity chick I have ever met, I heard laughter. Her laughter was beautiful. I smiled along with her.

 

On our way to the ice cream shop, we kept telling each other silly jokes.

 

Tina's POV

 

By the time we reached the ice cream shop, I was in tears. I knew I picked the perfect bias when I realized we had the same sense of humor. I was so excited to eat ice cream too! This was a perfect first date. Hanging out and telling "corny" jokes (as Amy would say) with such an awesome guy, and eating the most delicious food on the planet.

 

We both went in and ran up to the counter. We scanned through the flavors. My eyes landed on the most delicious ice cream ever. I looked up at the worker with a huge smile on my face.

 

"I'll have a medium black raspberry with chocolate swirl!" I exclaimed happily.

 

"Sorry, but there is only enough left for one of you," the worker said.

 

WHO…?? I thought, turning my head to the left to see who would dare to order the same ice cream as me.

 

It was….

 

Sungyeol???

 

My husband likes the same ice cream as me? OHMIGOSHNESS!!! Asdfghjkl! This is amazing. I couldn't hold back the smile that was tugging at my lips or the color beginning to rise to my cheeks.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

"I'll have a medium black raspberry with chocolate swirl!" I yelled to the counter girl.

 

"Sorry, but there is only enough left for one of you," Counter Girl said. I stared at her in disbelief. She gestured to my right, and I turned my head to find out who the annoying thief was.

 

I saw her, Tina, smiling at me, her cheeks slightly pink. I blushed, but quickly shook it off. I wanted to pretend I was upset. I really wanted to be a choding right then.

 

"Tina-ah~~~~~~~~~! I want it!" I said, stomping my feet childishly. Oh my… what the heck am I doing?

 

She giggled.

 

"No! I want it~!" She did aegyo. Usually I hate aegyo but on her it was really cute… A thought popped into my head. I grinned.

 

"I will let you have it," I started and she smiled, "but only if…" her smile was replaced by confusion, "you call me oppa." She looked away shyly and I could see the color rise to her cheeks again.

 

"O-oppa…" she said, almost whispered. I smiled in triumph.

 

"I will take the rest of the black raspberry with chocolate swirl in a cup," I said to Counter Girl. Tina pouted and glared at me.

 

I got nervous. My plan was coming to a close and what I was about to do was beyond NamGrease cheesy. Sungyeol… Why did you even go through with this?

 

Just do it now, Sungyeol. You can't back out now! I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. I looked into her eyes causing her to blush crazily and squirm in my hold.

 

"Don't worry, we'll share," I said, winking.

 


Okay I hate this. Sorry if it .

Do you think Sungyeol would ever act like this? Neither do I....

But anyway, the NaYeol (Tina-Sungyeol) couple is formed!

Aish....

Please comment, subscribe, send me a message or whatever! Anything! Please don't be a silent reader! I love comments and especially suggestions!

SARANGHAEYO YEOREOBEUN!!!

tumblr_lx0pyndVSf1qflg9yo1_500.gif