A Promise

A Promise

 

Looking at the sky. Feeling the cool breeze. Tiffany who see herself dumbfounded, let the world feel her pain,her heartache. her tears rolled down to her cheeks, most of people look at her and pity her. She didn't even realize that their's people looking at her, she try to ease the pain but she end up crying. Now, she let herself feel it.  

 

A little boy who's playing in the park go beside her, He look at tiffany and smile at her. Tiffany wipe away her tears and smile back to a child.

 

"You're beautiful noona.." A little boy smile at her with a big smile.

"gumawo~" Tiffany show her eye-smile to a little boy and tap his head. 

"Did someone stole your candy?" A little boy asked her.

"nae? ah.. aniyeo. why?" Tiffany smirked at little boy sudden question.

"because you're crying.." A kid said.

 

Tiffany smile and said " yeah... someone stole my candy since a was 14 years old, until now. That someone didn't gave it back to me."

"really? so you better buy another one.. noona, Their's a lot of candy there." A little boy pointed the shop near to them.

"But I want that candy who stole on me. That's my favorite one." Tiffany respond to a little boy.

"arraseo.. but what if that someone already ate your favorite candy? you can't have it back." A little boy said.

 

"Nae.. that's why I'm crying.." tiffany respond and smile to a little boy.

 

A little boy stand up and get a candy to his pocket and give it to tiffany. He smile to her and hug her. suddenly shock at little boy sudden action, but she was touched. She hug him back and tap his head. 

 

"That's my favorite one.. I give it to you so you can have another one." A little boy said while smiling to her.

"But.. you might going to cry." Tiffany respond.

"I have another one noona." A kid respond and get another candy to his pocket.

 

A little boy smile brightly to her. She smile back seeing a little boy cheering her up.

 

"Noona~ you're more beautiful when you're smiling." A kid said.

 

Tiffany blush and show her eye smile to a little boy.

"You're handsome~" She respond.

 

A little boy shyly smile to tiffany.

 

"Noona.. Don't cry huh. I already give you my favorite candy.. If you eat that you're going to smile." A kid said to her.

"Nae.. I will.. thanks for giving me your favorite candy. Now I forgot my favorite one." She respond and smile to a kid.

 

A kid smile and to her. "Noona~ I'm going now. please take care." A little boy bow down to her and wave. Tiffany also bow down and wave at little boy. She smile to him while it's running far from her.

 

*sigh*

 

*How I wish.. forgetting someone who stole your heart is as easy as forgiving someone who stole you're favorite candy.*

 

Her bright smile suddenly fade. She back to reality. A reality that she hopes for nothing. A nothing that makes her hope for one thing.

A one thing that cause her first heartache. 

 

 

"Fanyaah~ you're so stupid.." She murmur.

 

She hurt her head.

 

"pabo..pabo..pabo..pa-" her word suddenly cut off when someone interrupt her.

 

"hajima~ Stop it." A girl who disguise herself suddenly hold her arm.

 

 

******

 

"CUT!" director said.

 

"what happened?? you said she already know everything?" A director talk to taeyeon's manager.

"I'm sorry.. maybe she's exhausted. She need some break." A manager respond.

"OK. let her rest for a while." A director said.

 

Taeyeon and her manager bow down to director and go back to their tent. Taeyeon get her Ipad and start playing.

 

"Taeyeonaah~ Study this first.." Her manager took away her Ipad and put the paper on taeyeon's lap. 

 

Taeyeon look so annoyed but she let her manager get her ipad. 

 

Her manager get some coffee and give it to taeyeon. taeyeon just bow down and told her manager to go outside coz she need to focus for a while. Her manager go outside and didn't bother taeyeon this time.

 

*why does that person keep lingering on my mind?*

 

She kept reading the plot of her CF. but she can't even focus.

 

"What the~ eesshhh!" She murmur while scratching her head.

 

She stand up and get her bag. while she's searching for her phone a box suddenly get her attention. She hold it and open it. She hold the necklace tightly and kiss the Key pendant.

 

 

"fany fany tiffany~" She murmur while looking at her necklace.

 

suddenly..

 

*taetae...taetae...taetae..* 

 

The voice of brunette girl linger to her ear. to her head. 

 

*"are you.. by any chance.. still remember me?"*

 
*"taetae.."*
 
*"I... I'm just your fan."*
 
 
Taeyeon suddenly remembered Tiffany's eyes.. The crescent eye of a brunette girl that she met before. 
 
 
 
"eeshhh! so stupid! I didn't even recognize her smile. her eyes.." 
 
 
 
Taeyeon immediately go outside their tent. She go in front of many people. She was searching.. hoping that, by any chance. Tiffany still their.
 
Her fans go wild seeing taeyeon in front of them. They shouted at the top of their lungs. Shouting her name to get her attention, but this time. Taeyeon didn't recognize them. She's out of her mind. all she wanted was to see her, tiffany.
 
Her manager together with her guards go where taeyeon was. They pull her and didn't let the crowd touch taeyeon, even a strand of her hair.
 
Taeyeon suddenly back to reality. She apologize for her sudden action, she then back to their tent and sat down on her chair. While looking from a far, She suddenly smirked and stood up.
 
 
 
"Just for now.. Mianhae eonnie." She murmur and leave the venue wearing a cap,shade,and a hoodie.
 
 
 
 
******
 
 
Taeyeon who's looking around, searching for tiffany. She don't know where to find her but she kept searching. She doesn't even think about her career,about the CF. after 10 years she stand for her own happiness. 
 
 
"fanyaah~ where are you? where should I find you?" She said while catching her breathe
 
 
She keep on running,walking and looking around. Hoping that She will see her.
 
 
Holding her breathe. She's now losing her hope to see tiffany. She lose her strength while searching her. She kneel and hold the ground. 
 
*Fanyaah~ mianhae.. for not recognizing you. mianhae..*
 
 
"Give me a chance.. please~ just one last chance.." She murmur. 
 
 
After having again her composure, she walk and looking around when suddenly she saw a brunette girl crying, harm herself by scratching her head.
 
 
Taeyeon go closer, she then feel guilty seeing tiffany crying and harming herself. 
 
 
***
 
 

 

"pabo..pabo..pabo..pa-" her word suddenly cut off when someone interrupt her.

 

"hajima~ Stop it." A girl who disguise herself suddenly hold her arm.

 

Tiffany didn't recognize taeyeon at first. Taeyeon look like stranger from her outfit. 

 

"yah~ who are you? don't touch me." Tiffany blurted and push taeyeon slight to stop her from holding her arm.

 

"yah~ Is that your way of welcoming your long lost best friend?" Taeyeon respond and smile to tiffany.

 

Tiffany scratch her watery eyes and look at taeyeon bluntly. Tiffany bow her head shyly, She feel embarrass seeing taeyeon in front of her while she's crying.

 

"Long time no see~fanyaah~" Taeyeon said. She sit beside tiffany and smile to her.

 

Their's an awkward atmosphere between the two of them. Taeyeon didn't know how to approach tiffany. She want's to apologize for letting Tiffany wait that long, and to apologize for not recognizing tiffany at first.

 

"Tae-"

"Tiff-"

 

They talk in chorus. Taeyeon laugh while tiffany smile.

 

"you first.." Taeyeon said to brunette girl.

 

"aniyeo~ you first." Tiffany said without even facing taeyeon.

 

"I'm sorry.. you wait for me for 10 years. I'm sorry.. for letting you wait for too long." Taeyeon said while facing tiffany.

 

Tiffany smile at her and bow down her head again.

 

"And I'm really sorry. for not recognizing you first.. I'm really really sorry." Taeyeon added.

 

"It's okey.." Tiffany respond.

 

"I know it's not.." Taeyeon said. She then hold tiffany's hand. tiffany got frozen with taeyeon's sudden action.

 

"I'm really sorry." taeyeon said sincerely to tiffany.

 

*sigh*

 

Tiffany let out a loud sigh. She really hurt when taeyeon didn't recognize her but now that taeyeon was beside her, she feel very happy.

 

"wae?" Taeyeon asked tiffany in confusion. She was confuse with that tiffany's sudden action.

"Aniyeo~ oh! by the way! is your CF Filming already done?" Tiffany smile and asked taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon suddenly face palm herself. 

 

"wae?" Tiffany asked taeyeon with a confusion.

"We didn't start yet.. and maybe.. they're searching for me now." Taeyeon smirked.

"yaah! go back their!" Tiffany respond

 

*Taeyeonaah~ stay with me for a while*

 

*Fanyaah~ let me stay for a while. I miss you so much.*

 

"ssshhh! you're too loud mushroom~" Taeyeon whisper to tiffany. tiffany's ear become red. She blush at taeyeon's sudden reaction.

"T-th-they might think you're kidnap." Tiffany respond not facing taeyeon.

"Don't think about them for a while.. Just for a while.think about US." Taeyeon said seriously.

"about us? what about us?" tiffany said in confusion.

 

Taeyeon get something in her pocket. She get her Key necklace and show it to tiffany. Tiffany smile and suddenly turn red.

 

"This.. where is yours?" Taeyeon asked tiffany. she then looking at tiffany's neck but she fail to find it. 

 

"you loss it? right?" Taeyeon pouted.

 

Tiffany laughed at taeyeon's childish act. She then smile at taeyeon. She get something in her pocket and put it on taeyeon's hand.

 

"Is that what you looking for?" tiffany show her eye smile that cause taeyeon to blush.

 

"ah..yeah.. I thought you'd lost it." She respond.

 

"If I lost it. I won't show you my face.ever." Tiffany face taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon smile at tiffany. She then palm tiffany's face.

 

"You're too dramatic..hahahaha" Taeyeon blurted

 

*but I like it fanyaah~ I miss you being cheesy and dramatic.*

 

"Yaah!!" tiffany punch taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon smirked at tiffany and tiffany smile back at taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon who's holding the two necklace started to look at it. Tiffany smile when she saw taeyeon looking at it.

 

*I thought this will never happened taetae.. you're a million miles away, you're a star. and I'm the other person who's looking at you from a far*

 

Taeyeon took the key pendant and she intertwined it to the hole in the padlock one. The padlock open and taeyeon smile. 

 

"It still work.." Taeyeon said and smile brightly to tiffany. Tiffany smile at her back and get the two pendant.

 

"I thought it wouldn't work now..It's been 10 years already." Tiffany said while looking at the two pendant.

 

"That's what you called fate." taeyeon said while looking to tiffany.

 

Tiffany smile and didn't face taeyeon. she's a bit nervous on taeyeon's stare. 

 

"Taeyeonaah~ do you still.. remember our promise?" Tiffany asked taeyeon. She's a bit anxious. She then close her eyes and let her ear hear every single word of taeyeons answer.

 

"yes.. I'm here in front of you to have you back.. but everything is change now fanyaah~." Taeyeon replied while looking up above.

 

"I-I know." Tiffany said. She's happy yet sad. She's happy because taeyeon still remember their promise, but sad because she know they will never be the same as before.

 

"I don't want you to be my best friend...." Taeyeon said while facing tiffany.

 

Tiffany suddenly feel the pain in her heart. Her tears suddenly fall to her cheeks. She stand up and wipe away her tears. She face taeyeon and smile to her.

 

"I-I guess this is an end..gu-gumawo.. thanks for letting me have you for a while.." Tiffany turn around and let her tears fall. 

 

 

Tiffany starts to walk, suddenly an arm hugged her from her back. 

 

 

 

"because I want you..... To be my girlfriend..."

 

"Fanyaah~ I love you."

 

"I love you too taetae."

 

 

 

-------------------------------- 

-- THE END --
 
bbyiung bbyiung~!!
 
how's the ending? too short right? KKKK~
 
I'm running out of words and idea aigoo~ -_-" mianhae~~
 
 
by the way : THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING^^ 
 
IF SOMEONE WANTS MY IDEA, JUST TELL ME :P 
bye bye~!