A Promise

A Promise

 

flashback

 

"yah!! Taetae where are we going?! yaah!! don't run! don't pull me.eshh.. it hurts!!" 

"fanyaah~ you need to make it more faster or else.." Taeyeon said while she's pulling tiffany.

"or else what?! geez~ I'm going to collapse you know!!" tiffany said while she's holding her breathe. 

 

Taeyeon laugh with tiffany's childish act. 5 mins. later they already reach the place, taeyeon took an effort to make it more beautiful in tiffany's eyes. she put a play ground on the top of a hill, not just a simple play ground but a pink play ground. a swing, a seesaw, a slide. it's all pink.

 

"taeyeonah~ I hate you.." tiffany's eye become watery.

 

tiffany hug taeyeon tightly,her tears suddenly rushing and she don't know how to stop it.

 

"fanyahh~ don't cry. I don't want my best friend cry because of me." taeyeon said while she's hugging tiffany.

"you're so stupid kim taeyeon. Now tell me how could I let you go to Japan? Now tell me how could I leave without you?" Tiffany said while facing taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon suddenly blush with tiffany's words.

 

"yah~ loud mushroom don't be too cheesy." taeyeon smirked.

 

"IHATEYOU." tiffany blush and push taeyeon.

 

"I love you." Taeyeon said while facing tiffany. "erm..because you're my best friend." taeyeon said while smiling to tiffany.

 

Tiffany suddenly stop crying and starting to show her eye-smile.

 

"I'm going to miss that smile.*moreover you fanyaah~*" taeyeon said seriously. 

 

Tiffany laugh at taeyeon and said "Now who's being cheesy?" Tiffany flash her eye-smile that cause taeyeon to blush.

 

Playing. running. hugging each other. talking. laughing. holding hands. they spend the whole day having each other, they didn't even think about their family that time. all they wanted is to spend the whole day with each other.

 

while laying down to the grass. taeyeon hold tiffany's hand and smile at her brightly.

 

"I'm curious. taetae. how did you bring all of this here?" Tiffany ask in confusion.

"I'm powerful .you know that right?" Taeyeon said and give tiffany a wink.

"yah~ I'm serious. who help you?"

"my family." Taeyeon said and smile to tiffany.

"NAE??!" tiffany raise her voice and eyes become bigger.

 

Taeyeon laugh at tiffany's sudden action. 

"It's true." she said while smiling to tiffany.

 

tiffany blush and smile to taeyeon.

"taeyeonah~ gumawo." tiffany sat beside taeyeon. she move her head closer to tae, she give taeyeon a kiss on a cheek.

 

Taeyeon's eyes almost pop-up with tiffany's sudden action.

"erm..you're welcome fanyaah~" taeyeon replied and stand up to grass.

 

"Taeyeonah~" tiffany said while having a teary eyes.

"nae?" taeyeon replied. she's not facing tiffany because she know she's going to cry.

"please comeback. please do comeback." Tiffany's tears suddenly fall.

"I'm still here fanyaah~" Taeyeon joke to cheer up her best friend.

 

tiffany bow down her head.she's crying silently.

 

"Fanyahh~ my loud mushroom, my best friend. my only one. no one will take your place here." Taeyeon pointed her heart. "You're still my precious one." she added. when she said the last word, her tears start to fall. she hug tiffany tightly and tiffany hug her back.

 

Taeyeon slightly push tiffany. she get something on her pocket. she go to tiffany's back, tiffany turn her head to taeyeon in confusion. tae just give a smile. she put a lock necklace on tiffany's neck.

 

"woah~ it really suit you." Taeyeon smile to brunette girl.

 

A brunette girl hold a lock pendant and look at taeyeon in confusion. Taeyeon open her hand slowly. inside her hand is a key pendant. she smile to tiffany brightly and said

"I'm holding the key. the key to your padlock. this key only fits to your lock. to you.only." Taeyeon said while facing tiffany.she smile brightly when she notice that tiffany's cheek blushing.

 

"gumawo~" tiffany replied 

"yah~ fany fany tiffany~ promise me that you will wait for me ok? I'll be back. I'm going to comeback. to have you back." taeyeon said while facing tiffany.

 

Tiffany nodded and said "I do taeyeonah~ I Will. I promise."

 

End of flashback

 

*Fanyaah~ I miss you. where should I find you?*

 

 

Taeyeon standing in front of the window. she's watching those kids outside their house and suddenly her smile turn to a frown face.

 

"Taeyeonah~ Is anything wrong?" her manager ask worriedly.

 

Taeyeon suddenly feel a little pain in her heart. she bow down her head and put a little smile on her face.

 

"I'm okey eonnie. I just missed this place.so much." Taeyeon let out a loud sigh.

 

"By the way, what brings you here?" she added.

"We only have 3 days here,then we're going back to japan right after the CF filming." her manager said.

"*sigh* I want to stay here more longer." Taeyeon replied showing her frown face to her manager.

"but.. you have a fan signing event,a pictorial and a variety guesting. they all waiting for you."

 

Taeyeon just nodded to her manager. her manager let out a loud sigh. she want taeyeon to have some vacation but she can't do anything because she's just a manager.

 

****

 

2 days has passed and she only have one day left here in korea. On her last day, she have a CF filming. their is a lot of fans on the place where she's going to have a shooting of her new CF. 

 

When her van already arrived on the place itself. all of her fans shout her name at the top they lungs. she open the window and wave to them, she show her bright smile to her fans. most of her fans is really happy, other is crying while some are fainted. She's a bit nervous seeing her fans in mixed emotions. she want to go near to them but her manager didn't allow her. She just took her Ipad and write something to express her gratitude towards her fans.

 

[ NEOMU NEOMU GUMAWO. SARANGHAE <3 ]

her fans become so happy. all of them have a watery eyes seeing their idol expressing her love towards them. 

 

All of her fans are so emotional. beside her fans, staffs, paparazzi, media. Someone is watching her. She smile seeing Taeyeon smiling brightly to her fans.

 

"You're still the same taetae~ You always make someone cry because of your unpredictable movement, on how you show how much they mean to you." brunette girl talk while she's staring at taeyeon from a far.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Tadda!~ hope you like it. I'm going to write the last part soon^^ I promise~