A Promise

A Promise

"are you sure you're going to seoul by yourself?" jessica omma ask Tiffany.

"Nae..omma. I'll take care of myself." Tiffany respond and smile to her Mom.

 

Tiffany decided and look forward to see her long lost best friend,her puppy yet true love. She don't even know whether she going to see her. All she wanted,is by chance. To see her even just a fan.

 

*It's now or never. Taeyeonaah~ do you still remember me?*

 

*Sigh* 

 

A brunette girl arrived at seoul at 7 o'clock in the evening. She took all of her composure,she get a room in a high class hotel. While she's in her room. She get her laptop in her bag and start searching about Taeyeon's schedule in seoul. She's a bit unsure if Taeyeon will really be there tomorrow but still she's willing to go there.

 

Tiffany's having a long day. she's so exhausted to go to that place, she also loss her strength that's why she decided to take a rest first and let the faith work by tomorrow. 

 

"Taeyeonah~" Tiffany murmured while in a deep sleep.

 

 

4 o'clock in the morning, Tiffany suddenly awake. For her it's too early but her eyes doesn't want to go to sleep. She decided just to sit on her bed. she open the television and try to watch some movie. While watching she didn't even notice that an hour passed by. After a while she decided to check the clock and suddenly, she almost jump to her sit when she saw that it almost 7 in the morning.

 

"What the!!" Tiffany blurted.

 

She run through the closet and get her clothes to take a shower. When she's done, she put a bit of make up to herself and decided to go to the place where Taeyeon is going to have a CF Filming. 

 

While walking, Tiffany suddenly feel a little pain in her tummy. She then forgot to eat her breakfast.

 

"aigoo~ Mianhae tummy, I forgot to feed you first." Tiffany said while holding her tummy.

 

When she reached that place, She decided to ask whether Kim Taeyeon will having a CF filming their. She saw a lot of people having a banner. She's trying to read what's on the banner but she fail. 

 

"ermm.. hello,good morning. ah may I know who will be coming here? who's artist?" Tiffany ask those person.

"Kim Taeyeonaah~" a group of people replied to her in an excitement.

"ah... gumawo" Tiffany smile and bow to them. they also bow down to tiffany.

 

After she confirmed that taeyeon will be their, she decided to go to the near store so she can buy something that she can eat. while she's on a cashier, a van suddenly arrived at the venue. people went crazy when one of the staff suddenly blurted that it's already her,Kim Taeyeon. Tiffany's heart beat so fast. She doesn't even know what to do, her plan suddenly wipe away when she heard about kim taeyeon.

 

Seeing Taeyeon's van, Tiffany nervously walking from a far. She doesn't know how will she approach her.

 

*you're too close,yet too far. Taetae, please.. remember me.please..* 

 

"Fany fany Tiffany~Hwaiting." Tiffany murmuring while she's walking.

 

She stop at the right corner of the street. She watch Taeyeon how she approach her fans while she's inside the van. Tiffany smile with Taeyeon sudden actions.

 

 

"You're still the same taetae~ You always make someone cry because of your unpredictable movement, on how you show how much they mean to you." brunette girl murmur while she's staring at taeyeon from a far.

 

****

"Can we go out now?" Taeyeon asked her manager and her manager just nodded. 

 

While walking, taeyeon turn around her head. She's making sure that she can greet everyone. She's waving and smiling when someone catch up her attention. She smile to her and turn her head to the other side and smiling again to other.

 

*She's pretty huh.*

 

Tiffany frown her face when taeyeon didn't recognize her face. 

 

*It's been 10 years when she last saw me, everything change tiffany. you've become matured now. Don't lose hope. hwaiting~*

 

While waiting to start filming. Taeyeon is waiting inside their tent, She's playing with her Ipad while listening to a song. She had an earphone to her ear. humming while relaxing.

 

"Taeyeon-ssi... excuse me.. kim taeyeon." her manager pull her earphone to let taeyeon hear what she said.

"oh.. what?" Taeyeon surprise with a sudden action of her manager.

"listen to me. you need to finish filming as soon as you can. We need to go back to Japan as soon as possible."

"WHAT? you said I have 3 days here in korea. and now you're telling me I need to go back to japan as soon as possible? If I'm going to finish this early we will go back to japan this day itself?" Taeyeon asking annoyingly.

"Nae." her manager respond while nodded.

"wae? why?" Taeyeon asked with annoyance.

"They said you have another schedule their. You're at the top now, be patient Taeyeonah~" her manager said.

*Sigh* taeyeon let out a loud sigh and put her earphone back.

 

Tiffany want to talk to taeyeon. She know that if she's going to ask for they permission, she will going to be a dumbfounded. She then suddenly escaping the eye of those guards. She slowly move forward and enter the tent where taeyeon is resting. She hide under the table  when she saw someone who's going outside the tent. When taeyeon's manager is no longer at her sight she decided to move where taeyeon    is. She took her composure and go at the back of taeyeon.

 

"erm~ annyeonghasaeyo.. Tiffany'imnida."

"...."

"ah. taeyeonaah~" She decided to move her lips towards taeyeon's ear.

"Taeyeo-" her words suddenly cut off when she saw that taeyeon is wearing an earphone.

"ah. that's why you didn't hear me." Tiffany smirked while looking at taeyeon's ear.

 

She then pull taeyeon's earphone and...

 

"Annyeongha-"

"WHATTHEHELLDOYOUWANT!!" Taeyeon's voice echoed through the whole ground. She then realized that it's not her manager.

"ah.erm.. mianhae~" Taeyeon bow her head and look to tiffany.

 

Tiffany's eye become watery, she's a bit anxious with taeyeon sudden reaction.

"Mianhae." She said while bowing to taeyeon.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon's voice get the attention of all people. the staff, the guards, paparazzi and her fans. Her manager went inside the tent with a guards.

 

"what happen?!" her manager blurted. she then look to tiffany with what-the- expession. "yah! Why are you here?! this is off-limits to her fans!" She shouted to Tiffany.

 

"I-I just.. I just want to talk to her." Tiffany respond nervously.

"Please let me talk to her." Tiffany pleaded. 

 

The guards hold tiffany's arm. Taeyeon's manager give a sign to let tiffany talk first before she make them leave.

 

"what was that?" Taeyeon said while looking to tiffany. She tought that she was one of her fans who want to greet her.

"are you.. by any chance.. still remember me?" Tiffany eyeing taeyeon. Hoping that she remember her. 

"Do.. we met before? are you a producer? a staff? or a... fan?" Taeyeon said in confusion. 

"taetae.." Tiffany bow down her head. her hope suddenly gone. her tears suddenly fallen.

 

"what?did you say something?" taeyeon asked tiffany. She then saw the tears of a brunette girl rushing to her cheek.

"erm.. yah~ don't cry. please.. I don't want to see someone is crying because of me.." Taeyeon felt so guilty seeing someone crying because of her. 

 

"I... I'm just your fan." tiffany wipe away her tears. She look at Taeyeon on her eyes and put a fake smile on her face. She then bow to all of them and apologize on what she'd done. 

 

Tiffany turn around with a bowed face, she walk without looking back to taeyeon. Her tears rushing. She was in pain. All she know is she waited for nothing, she hoped for nothing. Nothing but NOTHING.

 

"Promises is made to be BROKEN." Tiffany murmur to herself. Her tears don't stop rushing, she let herself feel the pain until it hurts no more.

 

*you're gonna be fine tiffany..just feel it today.and tomorrow you're gonna be okey..* 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ooopps!~ What happened to Taeyeon. geez~ sooo mean huh.tsss.

DOUBLE UPDATE^^ TADAA~ I just decided to write and suddenly that happened to the story >.< 

IT'S NOT YET THE END ~~ mianhae I just thought I'm going to end it but.. It's pretty fun to let them expose a little bit (^^)\/ 

 maybe the next one is the last. MAYBE :P It's all depends on you ;)

 

bbyiung bbyiung~!