Five

The Guardian's Tale

''Daesung! Daesung! DAESUNG!'', Hayi's scream rang through the halls, her small petite feet not making a sound on the carpeted floor. Her hair was flowing wildly, opening and closing like a goldfish from the breaths she was exhaling.

 

She banged on the door Daesung was behind and continued her cries. Shuffling of feet and slight groans were heard and a while later, a sleepy Daesung was standing in front of her. His blonde hair ruffled, his eyes droopy, he leant on the doorframe and peered to the little girl in front of him.

 

''Hayi, what's wrong?'', he asked, a half-yawn escaping the confines of his mouth. He tried not to fall asleep but couldn't help himself, since Hayi's plea woke him up again.

 

''Zelo... it's happening....again.'', she panted. SNapping out of his sleep immediately, he put on his robe and raced after her.

 

The door leading to Zelo's room opened and he stepped out, clutching the doorknob as his life depended on it. ''Zelo~'', Hayi breathed as she caught him in her arms. ''H-Hayi...'', he croaked, his hands fumbling around the robe he had donned.

 

''The potion...w-w-where is it?'', he stammered to the 15-year-old. Daesung had already uncorked a vial he had taken from his robes and started to mutter incantations.

 

''You started to chant only now?!'', Hayi hissed to Daesung, who abruptly stopped because of her comment. ''Shut up!'', he hissed back as he began again, his eyes fixed on Zelo's pained expression.

 

''Potion...'', he muttered, his eyes turning gray.

 

''HURRY UP! HIS EYES ARE CHANGING COLOUR ALREADY!'', Hayi shrieked, Zelo's body going rigid in her arms for a few seconds before he began clawing at the carpet at Daesung's feet as if he were estranged.

 

Daesung screamed which broke off the string of incantations he had been chanting so diligently, the potion almost falling from his hands. ''You idiot! Go in the other room and begin again! I'll control him'', Hayi screamed at him, holding Zelo tightly.

 

''You sure? You remember what happened last time...'', Daesung trailed off, a shiver going through his body at the thought. ''Just go! Hurry!'', she screamed at the blonde.

 

After he was gone, Hayi put her hand to Zelo's burning forehead. He had calmed down for a while but she knew that he would start giving in to his carnal nature soon.

 

She glanced at his dazed- but flawless- face, muttering curses under her breath meant for Daesung. 10 minutes had passes and Zelo's body became rigid again. ''DAESUNG! GET YOUR BACK HER RIGHT NOW!'', Hayi screamed, noticing Zelo's teeth elongating the slightest bit.

 

He clawed at her arms, leaving scrath marks on her delicate skin. Hayi tried her best to avoid getting her face scratched but in the end, sported a bloody lip.

 

''I'VE GOT IT! I'VE GOT IT!'', Daesung burst out of the room, moments later. ''WELL HURRY UP, THEN!'', she kept screaming, opening Zelo's mouth carefully, avoiding his teeth. Daesung dipped the mouth of the vial in to Zelo's mouth and took it away after the last drop spilled in to his mouth.

 

Making him swallow, both of them carried him back to his bedroom with Hayi volunteering to keep an eye on him. As she brushed away his raven locks away from his damp forehead, she cursed whoever had brought a burden this big on to her guardian's shoulders.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Well? Are you going to speak or not?'', Taeyang asked the chained man in front of him, impatience coating his face.

 

The man's mouth didn't twitch at all. His body hung from chains as he leant forward, casting ghastly shadows and wounds on his untouched skin.

 

The room wasn't helping his wounds heal either. The damp, earth-packed room resembled a torture chamber, complete with whips and rope and gagging materials. The place smelled absolutely revolting; Taeyang grimaced.

 

It's not a place a king should ever have to step in to no matter the circumstances, he thought.

 

''Why don't you go to hell?''', the chained man spoke, his head rising the slightest bit when he spoke.

 

''Don't tempt me'', Taeyang chuckled, his slender hand grasping at the man's graying hair, enabling them to see each other.

 

The spiky hair and intriguing eyes of the man would make anyone realize who he was and what was his place. It was no other than Hyunsuk.

 

''I wasn't even thinking of it.'', Hyunsuk spoke, his voice cracking every few words. He hadn't been fed for over a month since his capture and had to thrive off the demon lord's moat water which was not even clean.

 

His body had an immediate impact from the water; he began losing weight drastically, his bones began protruding from his skin and he had purple bags under his eyes. His face was full of wrinkles and his lips had gone brown, his teeth an awful shade of yellow.

 

''You do realize that my army grows stronger each day you sag here like worthless , don't you?'', Taeyang smirked, his kohl-lined eyes making him look even more menacing. Hyunsuk spat blood at his feet, making the demon lord recoil much to the latter's satisfaction.

 

''HOW DARE YOU! I AM YOUR KING AND YOU MY SUBJECT! FILTHY BASTARDS LIKE YOU SHOULD ATLEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO KNOW HOW TO ACT IN FRONT OF A KING!'', Taeyang shrieked, the slight-gray aura surrounding him darkening considerably.

 

''One, I am not a bastard. I know which family I belong to. Two, you're not even a king yet. Three, I never swore an oath which bound me to you, now did I, Your Highness?''', Hyunsuk sneered, blood dripping down his chin.

 

Taeyang shot dagges at the imprisoned man, concentrating his eyes on his heart. As if actual daggers had been thrown, blood started soaking through Hyunsuk's raggen shirt, making the latter cought up more blood.

 

Taeyang was smiling now.

 

''Let's prepare you to take that oath, shall we?'', he sneered back, opening the door of the cell and summoning a certain black-haired man inside. His eyes weren't it's normal brown hue but was in the colour of ice, pale blue and electric.

 

Seunghyun was sired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an update, after so long! O:

comment and subscribe, peeps.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/2d1f942cedcfad20d0ea537a64f869b3/tumblr_mrsi6gVUkq1sxk65no1_500.gif