Interrogation

The Princess and The Boss

 

 

---JAe's POV--------------

"JJJAAEEEE!!!!" Four men appeared in front of me, they were shouting my name in chorus and I find it…funny, believe me, their faces are so epic that I wasn't able to restrain myself from bursting. They were all staring at me as I tried to stop laughing, I know, they're shock to see me like this, I mean, just like what Dara said, I frown everyday.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung this is not Jae-hyung, he's an impostor, come on let's leave" Max exclaimed as he tried walking away but then i grabbed him fast.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah maknae" I uttered. Max than turned his head, raising his brow he inspected me from up to bottom.

 

 

 

 

 

"Shim Changmin, are you stupid?" Asked the serious-faced Junsu. He then continued, " of course it's Jae...just, maybe… he..had experience some accident"

 

 

 

 

 

"You mean… amnesia? Like in those in the dramas?" he exclaimed earning a sigh from Yoochun and yunho. I looked at the maknae so amazingly, wondering why and how is he thinking such things. I smirked as I stared both junsu and changmin.

 

 

 

 

 

"yup… you know, one changes when they experiences those accidents but of course, along with such accidents, they meet their destined ones"he further explained. Yunho sighed and gave him a whack in the head. Junsu bit his lips and went tomy side to hide, Max as well, he moved away from his two hyung who are glaring at them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae" Yoochun exclaimed. I gave him a smile and looked at him. Yoochun then went nearer to me and placed his hands over to my shoulders.

 

---------------------------------end of POV------------------

 

 

 

"did… did you really have an amnesia?" he asked. This time, Yunho pushed him aside and was stumbled on the ground, max and Junsu chuckled seeing their hyung shocked and stunned on the ground.

 

 

 

 

"Yo Jae" Yunho exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"Aish, you guys… you were always like that" I chuckled and tried patting yunho's shoulder.

 

 

 

"Come on in guys, I'll explain everything"

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

"Dara noona, Da-noona, noona? Noona! ! Noona~, noooonnaaaaa"  dara laughed out loud as he watched the maknae practicing the way his going to call her noona. Junsu barged in and sitted beside Dara.

 

 

 

"Aigoo, max you're creeping Dara-noona, stop it" he exclaimed. Dara just chuckled seeing how they gave each other stares that would tell her that they are currently having battle stares at each other.

 

 

 

Max gave Junsu a shoo-and-stop-disturbing-us look, Junsu chukled and responded him a stop-scaring-Dara-noona look. Max smirked and laughed, he stood and gave him the look saying  I'm-not-scaring-dara-noona-I'm-just-practicing-my-way-of-calling-her-noona!

 

 

 

"hey guys, both of you, you're scaring the hell out of me, how come you only communicate by looks? Are you aliens or something?" she asked. Junsu just laughed and faced her.

 

 

 

 

"noona, it's some kind of power" Junsu exclaimed. Dara's eyes widen and was unable to talk as she stare at the both of them.

 

 

 

 

"noona~ don't worry, we'll share this power to you, and I'll assure you, you can now communicate with us using stares in no time" max tapped her shoulder and gave her the hwaiting pose.

 

 

 

 

"ehhhhh, I'll have power?" she inquired. Then jaejoong entered along with yunho and Yoochun. They seated and were looking at the three when Dara tried blinking eyes for a long time.

 

 

 

 

"Dara noona, please don't listen to those retards. Only, I repeat and emphasize the word ONLY, cause ONLY the 2 of them understands each other, ONLY the two of them were able to use such scary way of communicating and ONLY the two of them are using such methods. They're retards after all" yunho explained as he crossed his legs and stared at both Junsu and Max.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch, that's ouch hyung" Junsu and Max complained which was Jaejoong finds it funny.

 

 

 

 

 

Max: But Hyung, Did you and noona…

 

 

 

 

Dara and Jae: NO WE DIDN'T... 

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu: eeehhh? Didn't what??

 

 

 

 

 

Max: You still didn't know who attacked you???

 

 

 

 

Jae: oohh… attacked..us..well… i.. Think I know

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho: Jae, are you okay?

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun: Dara noona and Jae seems bothered~

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu: Eeeeyyyy, tell us something we don't know

 

 

 

 

 

Dara: noth..nothing… We just have this romantic relationship thingy as Jae explained earlier...

 

 

 

 

 

Max: that's it? You still didn't kiss? Hug? Hold hands?

 

 

 

 

 

Dara: well we held hands…

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu: and??

 

 

 

 

 

Jae: we  kissed.

 

 

 

 

Yunho: what kind of kiss?

 

 

 

 

Jae: Yah!! An ordinary kiss!!  That's all okay… and stop this interrogation, and will you wipe off those suspicious looks, it's...bothering.

 

 

 

 

Yoochun: tssss, you're reactions are soooo exaggerated, it's as if you had already… hahahaha

 

 

 

 

Jae: …….*wide eyes* *blushes*

 

 

 

 

 

Dara: *turned into a tomato*

 

 

 

 

 

Max: Why are you both quiet?...*gasps* no way….

 

 

 

 

Junsu: you two...fast…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun: Jinjaa?? Yah Jaejoong, you're fastttt… I like it. But please don't try to deny it okayyyyyy

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho: Woah, when and where???

 

 

 

 

Jae: yah! That's private!!!!Asihhh, let's just sleep okay..

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu: *smirked* you're cute hyung~

 

 

 

 

Jae: Yah! Kim Junsu You wanna die!?

 

 

 

 

Junsu: Aigooo, Jae hyung is right, let's just… sleep…. Dara noona, you got to that side… and let us 5 be here…

 

 

 

 

 

Dara: aahhhh, deeeehh… dehh… goodnight.

 

 

 

 

 

Max: Dara noona~~! Lock your door or, put something behind your door, Jae hyung might attack you…

 

 

 

 

Jae: maknae!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Dara: eehhh,,, d..dehhhhh… he-he-he

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun: Aigoo Jae… max is right, who knows what kind of thought you might be having right now… jae we need to sleep, we don't want to be hearing such….sounds..

 

 

 

 

 

YunhO: such pleasury sounds..hahahahaha

 

 

 

 

 

Jae: SLEEEEEEPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

And just like that, Dara hurriedly went to her bedroom while the 5 men stayed at Jae's room. They went to their slumber and the night passed quietly and peacefully.

 

-------------------------------------END---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

:)