them

The Princess and The Boss

 

"Jae!!!" I heard her shout =. I smirked as I tried peeking her inside the room. She was covering herself with the blanket we used last night. Ah before I forgot, we kinda' continue what we were doing back in the lake last night. We feel, unsatisfied and therefore we did it again here in the house, just to inform you guys of course. That night, everything changed, I know you get what I mean, my way of thinking, the way I act, the way I feel… I mean everything. She changed all of me in one night, she's really extraordinary, that Dara is really something.

 

 

 

 

"Oh please, there is no use trying to cover yourself cause I have already seen that body… I even tasted it" I exclaimed making her blush. She's too cute. I smiled as she glared at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's my clothes?" She asked me arrogantly. I raised my brow and tried to get near her. She covered herself more, and tried moving backwards.

 

 

 

 

"yah, why are you covering yourself? I won't bite you!.... I'm just gonna eat you" I joked.

 

 

"Jaeeeeee, stoop ittt" She wailed. She's so funny, her expression is so funny. I laughed then she suddenly gasped. What? Is my laugh that scary?

 

 

"Jae, you laughed" she exclaimed. She's somewhat shocked.

 

 

"Why?" I inquired.

 

 

"Cause all you ever did was frown… and frown even more"

 

 

 

"yah, I did some smiles right?"

 

 

 

"yeah, but you… laughing? It's very… fascinating for me"

 

 

 

"fa.. Fascinating?"

 

 

 

"hahaha. Yah Jae… Saranghae"  She smiled and hurriedly ran towards me as she gave me a tight hug. I smiled knowing that she's very… attached to me and I like it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"So where in the world are they?" asked the munching Junsu. He blinked his eyes as he tried his lips making sure he savors all the cream stuck on the sides of his lips.

 

 

 

 

"Would you stop that it's annoying me" Yunho scowled at him as he tried pushing Junsu away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigooo, Hyung~" He whined. Yoochun just chuckled as he kicked his friends' making him gasp and shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just shut up duck-" he laughed hysterically as Junsu glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

"The tracker I placed at Jae's car. It's now responding, at last, after 2 days of being off it finally switched on" Yunho stood immediately and started loading the guns hidden on his locker, as well as the other 2.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's max?" Asked Yoochun. All of them stared at each other thinking where is their maknae have gone into.

 

 

 

 

**Somewhere in the house**

 

 

 

*sobs* "Aisshh *sobs* why does Eun Shi Kyung have to die!!! What will princess Jae-shin do, stupid writer!!" he scowled as he wiped off the tears flowing from his eyes. He was still sobbing when he felt a whack in the head.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yahhh!" he shouted, as he turned his head he was surprised to see his 3 hyungs standing in front of him carrying heavy guns with them. He looked at them then Junsu peeked atthe TV.

 

 

 

 

 

*gasp* Omona!"  He exclaimed. Yunho and Yoochun was surprised at Junsu's reaction.

 

 

 

 

"What!? What happened?" Yunho and Yoochun became so alert that they started pointing their gun at every directions.

 

 

 

 

 

"EUNG SHI KYUNG DIED?? WHY DID HE DIE, AIGOOOO!!!" He pointed at the TV feeling so desperate at what happened to the character in the drama.

 

 

*Bang*

 

 

 

 

"YAHHHHHH!" Junsu shouted. He looked at Yunho with disbelief. It was a purposely missed shot.

 

 

 

 

"Wea..weayo?? Hyung are you trying to kill me??? Why did you shoot at me" he asked furiously.

 

 

 

 

 

"DUCK_BUTTTTTTTT!!! Stop being over exaggerated towards that drama, and you… Shim Changmin, will you stop crying because of that, aigoo, you guys, are you really professional underground gang members?" Yunho scolded the two, yeah, they were really exaggerating because of too much drama.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung~ Drama can be a good contributory in my skill" Explained Max. Yoochun raised his brow as he stared at their maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And why is that?" inquired Yoochun.

 

 

 

 

 

Changmin:  Because, some scenes...they're very helpful… imagine, what if we… meet some mysterious old man then he'll give us these powers and we suddenly…

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu:  become power rangers, that would be awesome cool…. Right Max
 

 

 

 

Changmin: yeah, then.. Then  we'll have this robot.. And mons…

 

 

 

 

Yunho: Enough. You two, do you want me to sew your mouths

 

 

 

 

Yoochun: ani Yunho-ah, we should just cut their throats…

 

 

 

 

Both Junsu and Max held their throats and gulped as they silenced their selves.  Yoochun smirked at them making them fidget from their positions. Junsu hurriedly gave the extra gun to Max as they went outside for their ride.

 

 

 

 

"But hyung, why did Jae took Dara?" asked Junsu. No one answered him cause no one knows what was Jae's reason for taking the girl. As they followed the tracker they were careful not to be noticed by the enemies and careful enough to make sure that no one follows them.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Somewhere in SEOUL

 

 

Unknown 1: Are you sure you hired the right man?

 

 

 

Unknown 2: of course, he's not just some weakling business man… he's a boss, a boss of a wild and fierce group

 

 

 

Unknown 3: Are you sure he'll be able to protect her while she's out from the palace?

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2: aigoo, yah baby Maknae are you doubting me? Your unnie?

 

 

 

 

Unknown 3: aniyoo unnie… I'm just asking… you know we're suppose to be serious here, author-nim might be angry if we'll turn this into a comedy.

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 1: hmm… yeah, author-nim might do something unmerciful to us in this story… I'm scared..

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2: what unmerciful things?

 

 

 

Unknown 1: aigoo unnie, what if he pairs me up with that seungrat… I won't tolerate itttttt…

 

 

 

Unknown 3: Unnie, author-nim might actually do that If we continue to talk about her….

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown: he might reveal that TOP is actually my BF!! OMG… back to the main topic girlssssssssss…

 

 

 

 

Unknown 3: eehhh, d..deh, but unnie, you didn't told him about Dee's profile right?

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2 : of course baby ah, I just told him that she's a special girl to us and she needed to be protected while she's here in Korea. But…

 

 

 

 

Unknown 1: buuttt???

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2: Dara might fall for him.

 

 

 

Unknown 1 and 3: EEEHHHHHHHHH???? Weayooooo???

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2: He's a super hot guy,but… I told him to try using his coldly attitude towards her to at least maybe… prevent..her from...fallinnnnnggg...buttttt…

 

 

 

 

Unknown 3: unnie, why is there so many butssss….

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2: Yah baby ah, I'm sorry okay because maybe… that jerk might also fall for her… you know, Dara is beautiful and she has this personality that really makes people love her and Jaejoong is no exception for that.

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 1: Aishh, do you think we should take Dee away?

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2: aniiyooooo!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 3: weayo unnie?

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2: be..because… ummm….

 

 

 

 

Unknown 1: Unnie, you're not telling us something…

 

 

 

 

Unknown 3: unnie, we have an oath, our 3rd oath which is 'EVERY SECRET IS TO BE SHARED IN THE GROUP' a secret of one is a secret of all

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown  2: arasoooooo…. Jaejoongisthefuturehusbandofdara…

 

 

 

Unknown 1: bwooh? Unnie, repeat that, you're too fast

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2: Yahhh… eishh…

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 3: unnie…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 2: okayyy… JAEJOONG          IS        THE        FUTURE      HUSBAND        OF       DARA

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 1 and 3: WHAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Unnie you purposely picked him right? It's all part of your plan right? And maybe you're the one who suggested to uncle that JAE to be Dee's husband!!

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 3: Unnie .. We know you're the one who's suppose to be picking Dee's hubby… but him? Why him??

 

 

 

 

Unknown: he's hot!! Super hot and he's the heir of the KIM company which is the no. 1 top business company in ASIA and he's TOP's bestiiieee friend. They're very much suited to each other...

 

 

-----> AUTHOR: okay you three!!! I don't remember saying anything about giving my viewers some spoilerssss…. I just told you to talk about Jae's mission!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown 1 2 3: WE'RE SO SORRY AUHTOR-NIIIIIMMMM

 

 

 

-----> Author: girlssssssss….. Be ready for the next succeeding chaps

 

 

 

Unknown: 2: eeekk… Author-nim please…

 

--end--

 

Unknown 1: Waittttttt… author-nim please spare us…

 

---------------------end-----------------------------

 

Unknown 2: waaaiiitttttt … pleas----

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------