This and that

The Princess and The Boss

 

As I woke up early, I fixed my bed and had my shower before I went downstairs to prepare breakfast and to clean the house. Walking carefully, I observed the house and it really is messy, it's a bit wide, just the same size as my own room's living room. I tried searching for the kitchen, as I go along, I found many garbage scattered along the way that it irritated me. I haven’t seen anything as dirty as this before, it can’t be help, they're boys anyway. I sighed knowing I would clean up this mess afterwards, and good thing for me, I practiced household chores when I had my vacation at my grandmother's house where they taught me how to cook, properly clean a house and how to do laundry. Believe me, at first they were against it, but my grandmother explained to the maids that I have to learn these things in case I would need to do work for myself and unexpectedly it came true. I'm really thankful to granny. After a few minutes of searching, I have found the kitchen and it was very dirty. I smiled and tied my hair up as I started to clean things up so that I can cook some good breakfast for them.

 

 

 

It took me 30 minutes to clean up and immediately I started cooking. Well, I just had to cook whatever is in here right? So good luck to me and I hope they will like it.

 

 

 

 

Few minutes after I was preparing the plates when jae-shi entered the kitchen. He then stared at me as if I had done something wrong. I quickly bowed my head and greeted him, but he was quiet. Is he mad? Did I do something wrong? Will he throw me away again? All of these questions were kept on repeating in my brain when he suddenly cleared his throat and came nearer at me. I thought he was going to do something but instead, he took a cup and he poured hot water into it. I was staring at him when he suddenly looked at me. I abruptly looked the other way making him stare at me more. Omo!! Why did I stared at him. Gosh if he isn't that perfect maybe I wouldn't even dare to look at him in the face but alas, he's very much too perfect for my taste!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you the girl from last night?" he asked. I just nodded at him but still avoiding his gaze.

 

 

 

 

 

"How rude. If you're talking to someone at least try and face them" he explained, he was still in his serious mode when talking and it really make me so nervous. I tried turning my head to face him but as I tried looking at him I felt something weird. It's not fear nor horror but something different. *thump *thump

 

 

 

 

 

"The food that you cook is good"  he said then I saw him smile a tiny bit that you wouldn't even realized that he smiled but he  really did smile  *thump *thump . This weird feeling again, why is my heart beating like this? Is this some kind of an illness, omo, is it fatal? Do I need to go and see a doctor. I was busily thinking when Jaejoong-shi  took sat and started eating. Just for a few seconds, someone called him.

 

 

 

 

 

"yes? Okay… I will" Then he hung up. I bit my lips as I realized I was again staring at him, moreover, I was watching him. I pouted as I decided to continue what I was doing.

 

 

 

 

 

"I remember you said about you'll do anything  just to keep you here right?" He suddenly asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"d..deh"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"then come with me, have you eaten already?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh.. Ani"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then we'll eat outside, we have not enough time if you still eat in here" he explained. He then picked the keys on his pocket and went to his room to prepare. Not good, I'm going to somewhere yet I haven't brush mu teeth. As he got out from his room he signaled me and I went to him. Oh, he took a bath and maybe brushed his teeth while me, I only had my shower.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on" he uttered. We both went to his car. I was waiting for someone to open the door for me when I realized I am not in the palace and my butlers and maids aren't here. I quickly took the front seat but as I was to close the door he tapped me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Deh?" I inquired. He then raised his brow and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"seat at the back, not here" he commanded. I quickly went outside and transferred to the back. I was nervous for a bit, we were silent as we took the trip to god knows where.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Order. Then hurry up and eat it, I don't want wasting so much time" I explained as I laid my body at the chair. I was looking at my phone when I tried glancing at her, hmmm… just as I thought, she's really scared to me. But, this girl, she's somewhat like a rich type lady, looking at her actions she seems to be a lady of some kind of a rich family. I then remembered how I was shocked to see her transformation a while ago.

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

I was on my way to the living room when I smell something very delicious, I followed it and I got into the kitchen, there I saw a petite girl happily cooking something, I raised my brow and tried asking her who she is but she suddenly turned around and I was aback by the beauty she possesses. I was amazed at how pretty she is, her skin were like glowing, no trace of any scratches nor imperfections. Her lips, it's so plumy and cute, her eyes, they're so innocent that you wanted to stare at them for a long time. Good thing I was back to myself and tried glaring at her to prevent myself from further appreciating her. Wait, is she the girl from last night? The one I nearly threw away? Hmmm… should I taste this food? Wait… is there some kind of poison in here? I was questioning myself when she jerked from her place, right… coffee, I think I needed one. As I went nearer she was somewhat fidgeting and I noticed that.

 

The moment was awkward. I tried tasting the food, looking at it I think she didn't put any poison in here. As I tried eating my breakfast I glanced at her, is she watching me? I was about to say something when my phone ringed.  It was my father, he wants me to attend the social gathering of his friend's party, I knew he will set-up me again with girls.

 

I was thinking of something for me to avoid the party when suddenly a bright idea popped out. I think I could use her.

 

---end---

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's very obedient indeed, she finished her meal within 10 minutes. After than she was silent for a moment, then she tried talking.

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. jae… if you don't mind… umm.. Can… can I buy a toothbrush...and a toothpaste.." she asked. Oh yeah, she really needed those. As soon as I paid the bill we got out from the restaurant and went to some grocery store. I waited for her to buy her needs then she excused herself to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

"Finished" She uttered.

 

 

 

 

 

"kacha"

 

 

 

 

Few minutes after we went to the mall,  she was still very quiet, we were searching for a good dress shop and eventually I found one. As we stepped inside I went direct to the saleslady, of course I would order for the newest design dress for her, don't be misunderstood, I was just going to but it for the sake of my plan. As I was waiting for the saleslady I took a glance at her, she was somewhat observing one of the dresses. Her expression, she's somewhat very professional in choosing a dress. I was then distracted when the saleslady appeared and gave me the one I want, okay, the dress will suit her. I paid for it and we automatically went out.

 

 

 

 

Salon is next. She needs to be presentable at least.

 

 

 

 

 

"I need you to fix her up in not more than 20 minutes" I explained then took my seat at the waiting area.

 

 

 

 

 

" A light make-up will do" I heard her talking to one of the staff. Well I don't care as long as she'll be presentable.

 

 

 

 

 

15 minutes and the staff called my attention, she said she's done and the girl is ready. As I stood, I nearly tripped when that girl came with the black dress we bought a while ago. My eyes widens as I tried staring at her from up to down. Believe me I was nearly choked by my own saliva when she smiled so elegantly. She's really something, this girl. I cleared my throat and tried avoiding her gaze, I signaled her to proceed to the car so that we can go to the party already. Surely, this girl will mesmerize all the men in that party.

 

 

 

 

 

We were quiet for a while but then the sound of firing bullets shocked us both. So, the enemy is here, but how come they traced my location, I smirked as I readied my gun hidden on my car. Good thing this car is bulletproof I was able to charge my gun, I tried opening my window and fired back at them, 2 down, and there is still 3 more persons inside that black car. I tried calling for Yunho when the girl suddenly shouted. I tried looking at her and she was all teary eyes and she was hugging herself tightly. Oh yeah, she's an ordinary girl alright. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For a while, I thought It'll be an easy finish when suddenly 2 more cars appeared in front of us, they were surrounding us and it's not very good. Good thing there was a one-way route ahead and I tried to ready my car for a u-turn. I will escape for a while, I need to get my full loaded guns in the backseat. 1…2…3… *screetch* 

Success, their cars stopped and they weren't their to follow me, then I tried glancing at the girl beside me, is she dead? Or she just lost consciousness ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey" I tried tapping her, then I heard her groan, oh good, she's not dead. I tried increasing the speed of my car, I know they'll be following after and so I had to follow the road and let alone where will be headed to. I thought we were safe, but then one car from a while ago popped out from the back and started firing us again. Damn these fools, I guess I wouldn't be making it to the party for today. I opened the window and tried fishing out the bomb thingy that Yunho made for me. I smiled as I threw the bomb at them.

 

 

*boom!*

 

I smirked. I won. I stopped the car and decided to check them, the fire's really huge and it's impossible for someone to survive that bombing. I was about to return to my car when I heard a gunshot. I felt something pierced through my body, damn! I quickly took my gun and searched who shot me. A man covered with blood was pointing the gun at me, as I was to fire back he shot me again, well, I was able to shot back and I quickly went inside the car, I drove far away from the place. It took me some hours before I reached the town.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"mmm… mr. Jae?" I heard her speak. She was rubbing her eyes when she was welcomed by a sight of me covered with blood. She gasped and tried to touch my wound.

 

 

 

 

 

"Go and get some first aid kit on the back seat of the car, hurry" I commanded. She then hurriedly opened the car and hurriedly took the kit, good thing there are available aids in there.

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Jae…" She whispered, she was crying and sobbing as she tried helping to treat my wound.

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop crying"

 

 

 

 

 

"But… but… you need a doctor"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No I don't need one, I can handle this"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But mr. Jae, you'll die"

 

 

 

 

 

"Whattt! I will not! Ugh! Stop crying it's annoying!" I shouted, I noticed she tried to prevent herself from further sobbing and she just bit her lips and started sniffing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Look, do not report it to the police. And if we decided to go see a doctor, they'll surely report it to the cops and I don't want that." I explained, she just nodded and continued helping me in treating my wound.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"let's just find some shelter" I exclaimed. I drove for a little while, enduring the pain in my body. We were driving for a while now but there are no inn available. I then stopped to rest for a bit.

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, but… is there an inn available to stay at?" I heard her talking to the old lady not far from us.

 

 

 

 

 

"yes, follow that road and you'll see the inn"

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you very much"