The Smile

아름다워(Beautiful)

아름다워...

Part (1)

Chapter(4)-The Smile

 

I was really hyper-up about meeting the trainee hyungs today. I’m gonna be an official trainee. Today was Saturday but I woke up pretty early. I got up from bed, quickly tip-toed to the bathroom not to wake my parents, and took a bath. It was a little chilly so that I had to turn up the heater. Also, I wore a rather thick hoodie above my usual T-shirt. Just as I got out of my room, not thinking much about breakfast, mom was already in the kitchen.

“Taemin, have breakfast before you go.” Well, she knows me best.

‘Neh, mom.”

 

It was almost 7:00am after I finished breakfast. I heard my brother and my dad, getting up as I was ready at the door-step and mom was putting a scarf on me.

“Take care, okay? Don’t wear yourself out too much, neh?”

“I promise, I won’t, mom.”

After hearing my dad and hyung’s ‘fighting’s, I finally set out for training.

My footsteps were really light as I approached the SM building. I do have a good feeling about today…

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Or not…? I was happy that I was finally out of reach of trainee noonas’ pinches and squeals.

But now, I got pinched by hyungs…?

 

_____

When I arrived to the practice room, our dance teacher led me to another room inside the building. I didn’t know there were rooms inside but later, I figured I haven’t even been there. I found out that these rooms were even better.

My heart was beating so fast when I enter and…

___

A loud scream was heard. Huh?

“I told you he’s cute…and pretty, too.” It was Eun hyuk hyung, telling that to another hyung who just screamed I think.

“Taemin-ah, I told him about you but he didn’t believed me.” Eun hyuk hyung said as a matter of fact.

Then, more hyungs came to pinch me. Also, with ‘He’s so cute.’, ‘What’s his name?’ etc.  Oh, god, how’d this ever end?!

I got introduced to many hyungs. And several hyungs from Super Junior and TVXQ, too.

Then, hyung who’s a little taller than me and another hyung with short not so spiky hair approached me.

“Hello, I’m Ki Bum. Your name’s Taemin, right? Since everyone is talking about you. And you can call me, ‘Key’?” Huh? He did smiled at me but he seems a little bossy. Well, I guess it’s his type. But before I even mutter a word-

“ Oh, and here, this is Jjong, I meant Jong hyun. He’s your hyung and be nice.”

“Okay…Umm… Nice to meet you guys. I’m Lee Taemin.”

“Don’t be so formal, Taemin-ah. It’s just us. And aish, you’re still too young and you work hard. Nice kid.” The shorter hyung said, ruffling my hair, Jong hyun hyung, I think. Then, he turned to Key hyung’s side again. They looked like besties.

“Well, see you later, I guess. Gotta go, Key, Taemin. Training.” Jong hyun hyung said, flashing a smile and went into another room.

“He’s nice, right?” Key hyung said.

“Huh?”

“His voice’s great, too. He’s going to practice his singing. What about you?”

“Oh, I’m… I guess I’m gonna take dancing as main.”

“Really? Me, too. Well, I’m half dancing, half singing.”

“Wow. I’ve been practicing singing, too but I still can’t get it.”

Then, Jong hyun hyung flashed up again and said something to Key.

“Key, introduce Minho to Taemin, too.”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot. Aish, that non-social guy.”

“Ki Bum…”

“Arraso, arraso, I’ll go now, okay?”

___

“Come on, Taemin. Let’s go.”

Huh, where?

I was dragged into another room apposite to the room where Jong hyun hyung went. I saw hyungs from SuJu. And Chang Min from TVXQ. Beside him was a handsome hyung with huge eyes. They even looked alike. But the hyung’s eyes were a little-too big. He looked somehow foreign…?

“Guys, guys, this is Taemin, the kid I told you about.” introduced Eunhyuk hyung who came up from the corner of the room.

“He hasn’t meet Minho.” Key hyung cut in.

“Ah, yeah, Minho, this is Taemin. He’s pretty, right?” It was Jong hyun hyung. Where’d he come from??

“Um…, hello, I’m Choi-Choi Minho. N-nice to m-meet you.” He is foreign, right? Since he couldn’t talk in Korean much…?

“Oh, annyeong, I’m Lee Taemin, trainee here, starting from today.” I smiled, thinking about what I just said. I’m a trainee! And I’m so glad I’m gonna have to practice with these hyungs.

“Yah, Choi Minho, introduce properly. Taemin, he’s from the rap section and sorry, Tae, this guy’s not normal.” That was Key hyung.

“Yah!” It was Minho’s turn now. It’s fun to see them, fighting, like siblings.

“I’m n-not like that-t.” Minho hyung said, looking at me with those dark brown orbs. They were captivating much. Aish, Taemin, you’ve become so clingly.

“It’s okay...”

“So…, Mr. Quiet’s talking now?” Key, again.

“Shut up.”

I just kept smiling at the two.

“Come on, Taemin, let’s go or we’re gonna be late for practice.” Key hyung said, and headed back to the other room.

I turned to Minho, then-

“Nice meeting you, Minho.”

“Yeah, n-nice meeting you, t-too, Taemin-goon.” Then, he flashed a smile? Finally, and not to forget, his smile was somehow charming. Charming? Really? Taemin, you’re acting like a creep now.

“Um… see you later?”

“Y-yeah, um…_”

“Okay, enough with the lovey dovey.” Key hyung cut in and I was occasionally dragged with him.

“It’s not l-like that-“

“Whatever!” Again, they’re like siblings.

I just turned to bid my good bye with Minho, still dragged by Key, also flashing a satisfied smile.

I saw Minho hyung smiled at me, even waving at me and I still thought his smile was charming, creep or not. I hope I’d be good friends with him later on. And my nervousness for the day, long gone, just by his warm smile…?

 

­______________________________________________________________

 

I know. I know! It’s been months and this update is extra short. Well, exams, college, etc…

Also, I had to fix about myself, being in depression, but now, I’m totally fine, I think.

I apologize to you guys a thousand times, okay? And what did I write?! I have no idea how this turned out like this. I’m not sure about the next update but I’ll try, okay?

Could you guys possibly leave comments, for my energy…?

Namri~

 

PS: I typed this in like half an hour, so, plzzz bear with it. *BOWS*