Chapter 2

The Silly Lonely Silence

She drowned herself in a world full of teddy bears, which in reality it was Tiffany’s beds that was full with pink giant and dwarf teddy bears (That’s what she called it). She tries her best to hug all of the bears ended up most of them fall off from the bed. She then flipping left and right around the bed and she looks at the ceiling, dreaming away…

“Yaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

Jessica’s awake from that high pitch scream, tears starting to form in her eyes as she saw Tiffany.

Clueless Tiffany then quickly came to her and hug her, “Why, honey?”

“Tsk…tsk… I don’t know, I feel so ugly fany- ah”

Tiffany looked at her with a blank face, “What did he said this time?”

“I don’t know, tsk… tsk… I just… tsk… tsk… huwaaaa~~~”

“Oh come on Sica, what’s wrong with you? Tell me… You know I’m here for you”

“Fany- ah, I’ve been thinking….

…..

…..

 I wanna change my hair color”

Tiffany gasps out loud. “Awesome!!!”

Jessica looked at her with a little twinkle in her teary eyes, “I can see you through, spill the idea!”

Tiffany smiling so brightly, “I was thinking the same!”

Jessica’s mood got 70% better, Tiffany can feel the excitement aura out of her,

“Let’s go blonde, girl!!!”

Jessica’s eyes got so brighten up, “YES!!! Yes fany I love that!”

“Sica, let’s go to the salon now! N.O.W, now!!!”

“Hey fany fany tiffany!!! That was my line”

They both burst into laughter

While on the run to the mission;

“I got it all planned up, even before you made up your mind! Here, the color example, let’s color our eyebrows too, and honey I think this will look great on us, let’s do a little bleaching on our skin, and then let’s go to the gym! Let’s lose some weight, strengthen up our stamina and muscles, you know what I mean right, we both always made silly mistakes up on the stage, I’ve already book a trainer for us…blab la bla”

That was all Tiffany’s plan, and Jessica was listening attentively and with determined mind, and a little bit of excitement, and dreamy, and… ‘Girl, she talks a lot’

“Fany”

“Hm..?” Tiffany shocked with Jessica’s interruption, looking at her with wide open eyes

“I’m hungry! Hehehe”

“You scared me! I thought you’re going to object! Hahaha, let’s eat, wait, we need to diet!”

Jessica’s zipped tiffany’s mouth, “One last food fiesta!”

Jessica takes Tiffany hand and run to the nearest yummiest store and eats a lot.